Dear Great Satan

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
cb032715dAPR20150327034517.jpg

"Dear Great Satan"

Iran is a threat – no doubt, hence the importance of the international negotiations currently underway.

But the ignorance and stupidity exhibited by the OP and most others on the right represents just as much of a threat, if not more so.

"Dear Great Satan"

Iran is a threat – no doubt, hence the importance of the international negotiations currently underway.

But the ignorance and stupidity exhibited by the OP and most others on the right represents just as much of a threat, if not more so.

I don't know if you realize this, but your comment is UTTERLY stupid. What is good about this deal? Why is this deal better than enforcing stricter sanctions on those nuts?

"Dear Great Satan"

I don't know if you realize this, but your comment is UTTERLY stupid. What is good about this deal? Why is this deal better than enforcing stricter sanctions on those nuts?
Those nuts, are none of your damn business.

"Dear Great Satan"

It most certainly IS my business. It's everyone's business, especially considering that OUR president is involved in this idiotic deal. Good grief, what is WRONG with him anyway? :cuckoo:

Noth
"Dear Great Satan"

It most certainly IS my business. It's everyone's business, especially considering that OUR president is involved in this idiotic deal. Good grief, what is WRONG with him anyway? :cuckoo:
Nothing, and Iran has every right to build the bomb. It's none of our damn business if they do. It's not like Israel asked for permission now did they?

Noth
"Dear Great Satan"

Nothing, and Iran has every right to build the bomb. It's none of our damn business if they do. It's not like Israel asked for permission now did they?

No they don't because they are a rogue nation, and they do not cooperate with the IAEA. Are you going to make me post you a link AGAIN? The last time I checked, they were still not in compliance.

So, why is it so important to negotiate with people who want to kill us? And when your party has you so wound up that you think people who oppose this deal are more of a threat than Iran, then something is very wrong. Wrong with you. How utterly gullible are you?

Iran has every right to build the bomb

Someone, anyone, this needs to be your sig line! Thee (yes, two e's) most colossally stupid thing posted by a liberal, right here.

Noth
"Dear Great Satan"

No they don't because they are a rogue nation, and they do not cooperate with the IAEA. Are you going to make me post you a link AGAIN? The last time I checked, they were still not in compliance.
I don't give a damn. They don't have to answer to anyone on this issue.

Noth

Yes they do.

Noth

Yes they do.
No, they don't. Nations build weapons, time to grow up now.

Noth

Yes they do.

Sorry, but you are just wrong.

No they don't because they are a rogue nation, and they do not cooperate with the IAEA.
The main reason is because (as you implied) Iran is a nation that has been actively killing, burning, and causing terrorism all over the world for decades, and who has maintained for a long time that their goal is to annihilate Israel and the United States (among others).

The idea of letting get Iran get an Atomic Bomb is even more insane that letting a child (who has already started many fires) handle matches in a powder magazine. When someone is that irresponsible, someone else MUST step in and prevent them from doing what they want.

That the present U.S. government is negotiating an agreement that will let the terrorist nation of Iran eventually get the Bomb, is stunning.

Noth

Yes they do.

Sorry, but you are just wrong.
I'm not wrong in the slightest. We didn't ask permission to build the bomb. And neither did any other nuclear nation, including Israel so why do you think Iran is a special case? News for you, it isn't. They will cut a deal, and build in secret, as they should.

Forum List

Back