Dear God, please let someone challenge Hillary, Please!!

Don't worry. There will be challengers.

O'Malley
Cuomo
Moonbeam Brown (Ca gov)
Schweitzer (montana gov)
Biteme Biden
Klobucher
et.al.....

:thup:

I would give my right arm to see Warren run. I sent money to her senatorial campaign, I liked her that much. This woman is a true liberal and I adore her tenacity and love for progressiveness.

Jim Webb.
I'd very much like to see Webb give it a try, and O'Malley is certainly getting in.

I hope so, if Hillary is our only candidate, we're done. As a champion for the poor, women rights, I have much respect for Hillary, but times have changed and Hillary has gotten to be so messy. And the GOP will eat this woman alive.

You think Jim "I forgot the pistol was in my bag" Webb might run...that'd be cool. I'd love it if he challenged Hillary. I'll give up my hope that no one challenges her if he does.

Jim Webb.
I'd very much like to see Webb give it a try, and O'Malley is certainly getting in.

I hope so, if Hillary is our only candidate, we're done. As a champion for the poor, women rights, I have much respect for Hillary, but times have changed and Hillary has gotten to be so messy. And the GOP will eat this woman alive.

You think Jim "I forgot the pistol was in my bag" Webb might run...that'd be cool. I'd love it if he challenged Hillary. I'll give up my hope that no one challenges her if he does.

He's in good company, the other gun lover shot a shooting buddy in the face.

I personally think that Hillary is one of the most qualified candidates that we have ever had running for President. She's been First Lady of a state and of the country, she's been a U.S. Senator, and she's also been a pretty effective Secretary of State.

However...................she's pretty good at avoiding questions from the press, and I think the Democrats would be better served if they had someone challenge her just so that her positions on things like Trans Pacific Partnership trade agreement, Keystone XL, and raising the minimum wage could be known.

Personally? I think that Hillary should take on Warren as VP, so that Warren could answer the questions about the domestic economy and she could concentrate on foreign policy.

O'Malley
Webb
Cuomo
Moonbeam Brown (Ca gov)
Schweitzer (montana gov)
Biteme Biden
Klobucher
et.al.....

Schweitzer? I hope he doesn't. He'll slaughter Hillary and would be hard to beat. He's Montana's secret weapon.

O'Malley
Cuomo
Moonbeam Brown (Ca gov)
Schweitzer (montana gov)
Biteme Biden
Klobucher
et.al.....

I would give my right arm to see Warren run. I sent money to her senatorial campaign, I liked her that much. This woman is a true liberal and I adore her tenacity and love for progressiveness.

Be careful! Liz is such an opportunist that she'd take your arm.....:lol:

Jim Webb.

He's in good company, the other gun lover shot a shooting buddy in the face.

and the other gun lover was never President, either.

I want to make this perfectly clear, I don't ever ever ever want to see another Republican in the white house during my life time. They're not good at doing anything but disrupting the country and scaring the hell out of white people and making the rich richer......, that's it.

Now with that being said, If Hillary is the only thing out there, we liberals don't have a chance in hell of getting the white house. Please anybody, somebody a dog, a dust mite anything please please challenge Hillary or we're done in. I have never ever ever been a Clinton fan, I strongly believe he along with the Republicans sold this country's future down the drain with NAFTA and I don't like how they treated Obama when she was running against the guy, I mean she almost called for his assassination in CA. The Clinton's are messy, pandering pigs.

So Dear God, please please please let someone challenge her and win the nod, because Hillary is a done deal...I refuse to vote for her and a lot of people will also.

Yeah, this is gonna be pretty interesting. With all her baggage - has any candidate ever had more? - it's fair to wonder whether she'd be better off with or without competition in the nominating process.

So are you serious, if she gets the nomination, you won't vote for her in the general?

I'm tired of holding my nose and voting for candidates in my party who aren't worth the time of day. Allison Grimes of Ky. being one of them.......I'm gonna watch this woman as she trails along the country and I wait a few months....but so help me, the day she throws Obama under the bus and she will, like they all do....I'm passing Hillary on Election Day and will not vote for her at all.

Me either. I will see who runs in the green party or if Sanders runs as an independent.

Forum List

Back