Dear God, please let someone challenge Hillary, Please!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I want to make this perfectly clear, I don't ever ever ever want to see another Republican in the white house during my life time. They're not good at doing anything but disrupting the country and scaring the hell out of white people and making the rich richer......, that's it.

Now with that being said, If Hillary is the only thing out there, we liberals don't have a chance in hell of getting the white house. Please anybody, somebody a dog, a dust mite anything please please challenge Hillary or we're done in. I have never ever ever been a Clinton fan, I strongly believe he along with the Republicans sold this country's future down the drain with NAFTA and I don't like how they treated Obama when she was running against the guy, I mean she almost called for his assassination in CA. The Clinton's are messy, pandering pigs.

So Dear God, please please please let someone challenge her and win the nod, because Hillary is a done deal...I refuse to vote for her and a lot of people will also.

biden will probably challenge her, which will provide a good chance for her to really distinguish herself.

i'm sure others will challenge as well... :dunno:

If Christy ran I'd register Republican and vote for him if only for the intimidation/Jersey "Hey fuck you!" factor of him in negotiations with some arab despot over Clinton. :)

But start practicing now, "Good morning Mrs. President." :)

• Banned
biden will probably challenge her, which will provide a good chance for her to really distinguish herself.

i'm sure others will challenge as well... :dunno:

(SIGH)...Biden is just as bad.....I want someone new, someone progressive and someone with a past that doesn't reflect a failed presidential run. Redo's never ever win and there's a reason for it!!

• Banned
If Christy ran I'd register Republican and vote for him if only for the intimidation/Jersey "Hey fuck you!" factor of him in negotiations with some arab despot over Clinton. :)

But start practicing now, "Good morning Mrs. President." :)

Never!!

• Banned
Would be nice if a pro-American moderate challenged her! One that gave a damn about the American people and invested more here at home.

Infrastructure, science, r&d, education and pro-American policies.

I was listening to Rand Paul give his take on his plans and not once does he or anyone for that matter on the right mention the American people and the few times they do, its always the effin middle class....well from where I stand, 80% of us are the working class poor, living from pay check to pay check with few options....NO ONE WILL EVER EVER ADDRESS US, EVER!!

When Biden took that baby's pacifier and started sucking on it, that was his announcement that he wasn't going to run.

I want to make this perfectly clear, I don't ever ever ever want to see another Republican in the white house during my life time. They're not good at doing anything but disrupting the country and scaring the hell out of white people and making the rich richer......, that's it.

Now with that being said, If Hillary is the only thing out there, we liberals don't have a chance in hell of getting the white house. Please anybody, somebody a dog, a dust mite anything please please challenge Hillary or we're done in. I have never ever ever been a Clinton fan, I strongly believe he along with the Republicans sold this country's future down the drain with NAFTA and I don't like how they treated Obama when she was running against the guy, I mean she almost called for his assassination in CA. The Clinton's are messy, pandering pigs.

So Dear God, please please please let someone challenge her and win the nod, because Hillary is a done deal...I refuse to vote for her and a lot of people will also.

Jim Webb.

Yeah, this is gonna be pretty interesting. With all her baggage - has any candidate ever had more? - it's fair to wonder whether she'd be better off with or without competition in the nominating process.

So are you serious, if she gets the nomination, you won't vote for her in the general?

yep, she's a bought-and-paid-for corp Dem :puke:

bigstockphotohammerstri.jpg

Yeah, this is gonna be pretty interesting. With all her baggage - has any candidate ever had more? - it's fair to wonder whether she'd be better off with or without competition in the nominating process.

So are you serious, if she gets the nomination, you won't vote for her in the general?

I'm tired of holding my nose and voting for candidates in my party who aren't worth the time of day. Allison Grimes of Ky. being one of them.......I'm gonna watch this woman as she trails along the country and I wait a few months....but so help me, the day she throws Obama under the bus and she will, like they all do....I'm passing Hillary on Election Day and will not vote for her at all.

yep, she's a bought-and-paid-for corp Dem :puke:

bigstockphotohammerstri.jpg

Listen, I don't care where she gets her money, the power of the vote is free....I don't like the Clinton's because these people are simply messy. Nothing about either of them is authentic and real. They're both, she and her husband pandering democrats who will say and do almost anything for a damned dollar and a vote and I loathe people like that, that's why I absolutely despise republicans and the crazies they must cater to in order to get votes.

I MUST disagree. I hope every Democrat accept her inevitability of being the nominee.

Don't worry. There will be challengers.

O'Malley
Webb
Cuomo
Moonbeam Brown (Ca gov)
Schweitzer (montana gov)
Biteme Biden
Klobucher
et.al.....

:thup:

Jim Webb.
I'd very much like to see Webb give it a try, and O'Malley is certainly getting in.

I hope so, if Hillary is our only candidate, we're done. As a champion for the poor, women rights, I have much respect for Hillary, but times have changed and Hillary has gotten to be so messy. And the GOP will eat this woman alive.

Forum List

Back