Dear Congress, F**K You. Love, Barry

I like gloves off Obama a lot more than the one pretending that republicans could be part of the process for the first 6 years of his Presidency :thup:
yep. They've been using the delay & obstruct method to run the clock out and the President has been wise to it for a while now as have the American people.

What he did was take his ball and home whining because the majority party in both houses, as elected by the people, didn't pass something saying what the little bitch wanted it to say.
he's President. What is on your resume shit stain? Conservative65 That's a rhetorical question

I like gloves off Obama a lot more than the one pretending that republicans could be part of the process for the first 6 years of his Presidency :thup:
yep. They've been using the delay & obstruct method to run the clock out and the President has been wise to it for a while now as have the American people.

What he did was take his ball and home whining because the majority party in both houses, as elected by the people, didn't pass something saying what the little bitch wanted it to say.
he's President. What is on your resume shit stain? Conservative65 That's a rhetorical question

Congress did its job. It passed the defense budget and forwarded it to Obama. It's not Congress's responsibility to pass a spending bill that appeases the President.

You mean the I'll whine like a little bitch because Congress didn't pass a bill saying what I wanted it to say?
I mean the "I'll make the GOP my bitch" Obama. Since republicans swept the house and senate they have accomplished exactly one thing, and that is helping Obama pass his trade deal.
^ that

poor conservatard65 :boohoo: :rofl:

Obama lost control of Congress because the owners of the county, the people, told him to go fuck his "Priorities"
THIS Congress? So.

HMiXUc2.png

kdUK2cM.jpg

The right in this country thinks fair is only if you give them everything they ask for. Maybe when they learn that this government works best through compromise, they will stop acting like little kids every time they pass legislation.

Apparently President Obama is the only one who sees that the defense budget is comprised of an estimated 30% of waste and its high time to straighten that out instead of rushing to pour money into their pockets like Republicans are apt to do. Russia spends $93 billion dollars a year on defense 14% of what we spend anyone who says we need to spend 86% more is an idiot and is clueless about where our money is spent and wasted.

Forum List

Back