So, what new "bombshells" have come out in the Benghazi hearing?

Trey Gowdy will never run for President.

EDIT: And I think this puts to rest something I've wrestled with. I'm now totally fine voting for Clinton in 2016.

Sidney Blumenthal Sidney Blumenthal Sidney Blumenthal Sidney Blumenthal Sidney Blumenthal Sidney Blumenthal and
The
CLINTON
DOCTRINE!!!!!!!!!!

600 messages in 9 months from an endangered employee/U.S. Ambassador, and Hillary never received one. Incompetence.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No bombshells but it was an excellent example of the futility of these sort of things. I cannot remember a fishing expedition like this ever being successful.

Five survivors of the attack were initially told to stand down. Five cia officers that were a mile away eventually said screw it and went anyway. That's just a fact.

ur right nutjobs; just the same ol lies and denial

but I DID LEARN Hillary is just another loser like her former boss that wont accept responsibility for anything

ok dummies. continue drooling

I think the GOP have finally proven to the voters of the US that they are willing and able to use tax payer's money to further their political agenda.

And yes, I am another voter who was not totally in Hillary's camp, who will now vote for her.

Five survivors of the attack were initially told to stand down. Five cia officers that were a mile away eventually said screw it and went anyway. That's just a fact.

its just a fact Republicans have nothing on Clinton .. all the "he said she said" BS is completely pointless from this point on ..

get it?

but I DID LEARN Hillary is just another loser like her former boss that wont accept responsibility for anything

That's some weak shit.

I never believed these hearings would sway voters on the left, most conservatives know better. But that wasn't the intent of the hearings, their purpose was to get the facts behind the politics. I think they did that.

One thing that's not a bombshell is the fact that you're totally moronic wingnut.

I never believed these hearings would sway voters on the left, most conservatives know better. But that wasn't the intent of the hearings, their purpose was to get the facts behind the politics. I think they did that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you're standing, sit down; if you're sitting down, brace yourself. It was her job to make the security decisions regarding consulates like Benghazi. The SECCA was passed for this specific reason. But hey, what the hell do I know? She failed to adhere to her duties as Secretary of State, by law, and Ambassador Chris Stevens died for it.

"By statute, she was required to make specific security decisions for defenseless consulates like Benghazi, and was not permitted to delegate them to anyone else.

The Secure Embassy Construction and Counterterrorism Act of 1999, or Secca, was passed in response to the near-simultaneous bombings of U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, on Aug. 7, 1998."

Doesn't Hillary Clinton Know the Law?

Forum List

Back