Deal with Iran

You do realize sanctions have been lifted right?
Now they'll have a shitload of money and an inspection agreement thats not worth shit.

No sanctions have been lifted yet.

You do know they're set to be...

Yes, they are set to be, that's the whole point of the deal. But it hasn't happened yet, and won't until IAEA inspectors say that Iran is compliant with the deal.

Of course it'll be years of hide and seek again but what the hell,who cares if they sneak in a nuclear device right?
I'll at least take solace that it will more than likely take place in one of the liberal cesspools.

:lol:

You have quite an active imagination.

You realize that in order to do that, Iran would have to build a functioning device (which will be nearly impossible for them to do under scrutiny), test it (completely impossible to hide), and build a delivery system (which would also require testing that would be impossible to hide).

The idea of a "surprise" nuclear bomb from Iran is ludicrous.
Why build it when they will have BILLIONS of U.S. dollars to buy one from Pakistan, or N. Korea?....Ever hear of immediate gratification?

No sanctions have been lifted yet.

Yes, they are set to be, that's the whole point of the deal. But it hasn't happened yet, and won't until IAEA inspectors say that Iran is compliant with the deal.

Of course it'll be years of hide and seek again but what the hell,who cares if they sneak in a nuclear device right?
I'll at least take solace that it will more than likely take place in one of the liberal cesspools.

You realize that in order to do that, Iran would have to build a functioning device (which will be nearly impossible for them to do under scrutiny), test it (completely impossible to hide), and build a delivery system (which would also require testing that would be impossible to hide).

Why build it when they will have BILLIONS of U.S. dollars to buy one from Pakistan, or N. Korea?....Ever hear of immediate gratification?

North Korea doesn't have a working bomb to sell, and Pakistan has no love for Iran and would never sell them one.

Pakistan is probably going to sell nukes to Saudi Arabia, though.

It doesn't have to be a "surprise" nuclear bomb. All they have to do is wait until they get their money and the sanctions are lifted, then start building one. What will the U.N. do then? NOTHING

P.S. Tell us how the nuclear deals with North Korea worked out...

North Korea doesn't have a working bomb to sell, and Pakistan has no love for Iran and would never sell them one.

If I may say BULLSHIT! We have NO WAY of knowing what N.Korea has, just as we have no IDEA what MONEY spent by Iran can buy!

Perhaps this can help you, but I doubt it, although others will understand!

xvAIgwE.jpg

Isn't that just peachy...................The Nuclear club in the middle east gets expanded to counter what they all know is coming..............
Why would Pakistan sell them the Nukes...........................

It doesn't have to be a "surprise" nuclear bomb. All they have to do is wait until they get their money and the sanctions are lifted, then start building one. What will the U.N. do then? NOTHING

P.S. Tell us how the nuclear deals with North Korea worked out...

The UN resolution to end the sanctions has an automatic "snap-back" provision that will re-introduce the sanctions within 30 days of any "unresolved issue" - and the only way to override that automatic snap-back would be a unanimous vote from the Security Council.

Isn't that just peachy...................The Nuclear club in the middle east gets expanded to counter what they all know is coming..............
Why would Pakistan sell them the Nukes...........................

Saudi Arabia has had plans in place to buy a nuke from Pakistan for decades. This isn't something new.

If I may say BULLSHIT! We have NO WAY of knowing what N.Korea has, just as we have no IDEA what MONEY spent by Iran can buy!

xvAIgwE.jpg

Of course we do. Any time there's a nuclear explosion anywhere in the world, the US knows about it within seconds - how big its yield is, etc etc.

NK has tested 3 bombs, ever. The first test was a clear fizzle, and the second two also likely fizzles, since neither had a yield of more than 4 kilotons.

(For reference, the bomb dropped on Hiroshima was 10 kT, and the biggest bomb ever tested was 75,000 kT)

xvAIgwE.jpg

Of course we do. Any time there's a nuclear explosion anywhere in the world, the US knows about it within seconds - how big its yield is, etc etc.

NK has tested 3 bombs, ever. The first test was a clear fizzle, and the second two also likely fizzles, since neither had a yield of more than 4 kilotons.

(For reference, the bomb dropped on Hiroshima was 10 kT, and the biggest bomb ever tested was 75,000 kT)

They've ALREADY tested SEVERAL, they need not TEST anymore!...Even a SMALL ONE, on one of the ICBM's would cause havoc. You apparently don't understand this, and they don't have to land to do their damage! EMP, is more of a bitch than the actual physical damage!

Should the deal with Iran be considered a treaty and if it is a treaty is not Congress required to approve it?

"The Deal" is Treason. Assuming you believe the US Constitution, which defines "The Deal" as Treason.

Your opinion on my "intellectual credibility" is even less relevant to reality than your opinion on world affairs.

Is there a way to ignore you, or is that why you seek phony status as a "moderator?"

Nope, you can't put staff on ignore.

Does that upset you?

There's nothing wrong with prohibiting Mods from being Ignored. It's just doing so while allowing Moderators to participate in the discussion, is unreasonable.

It's the same thing as demanding that Citizens should be disarmed while the State is Armed to the Teeth.

xvAIgwE.jpg

They've ALREADY tested SEVERAL, they need not TEST anymore!...Even a SMALL ONE, on one of the ICBM's would cause havoc. You apparently don't understand this, and they don't have to land to do their damage! EMP, is more of a bitch than the actual physical damage!

That's not how it works. Every time you build a new type of bomb, you have to test it - hence the reason that the US has performed thousands of nuclear tests, as opposed to NK's 3.

If you don't test it, you don't know if it works - and so far, the tests that NK has done have shown that their bombs don't work very well.

The biggest bomb that NK has built is less than half the size of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

Your opinion on my "intellectual credibility" is even less relevant to reality than your opinion on world affairs.

Is there a way to ignore you, or is that why you seek phony status as a "moderator?"

Does that upset you?

There's nothing wrong with prohibiting Mods from being Ignored. It's just doing so while allowing Moderators to participate in the discussion, is unreasonable.

It's the same thing as demanding that Citizens should be disarmed while the State is Armed to the Teeth.

Your idea of what is "reasonable" or not is irrelevant, pubes.

No one is forcing you to respond to my posts.

xvAIgwE.jpg

That's not how it works. Every time you build a new type of bomb, you have to test it - hence the reason that the US has performed thousands of nuclear tests, as opposed to NK's 3.

If you don't test it, you don't know if it works - and so far, the tests that NK has done have shown that their bombs don't work very well.

The biggest bomb that NK has built is less than half the size of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima.
And in your qualified estimation, and since we do know N.K. HAS ICBM's, what would a TINY, LITTLE, FUCKING bomb like that do to our electrical systems?

Does that upset you?

Your idea of what is "reasonable" or not is irrelevant, pubes.

No one is forcing you to respond to my posts.

I own you, clitoris.

That you 'feel' otherwise, is what is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back