Deal made- gov. stays open..

Constant Tea Party bitchin & whining is really starting to piss me off. And if they lose me,they will be irrelevant. I'm one of the biggest supporters they have. They need to stop all the childish temper tantrums and start directing their anger at those who don't want to get Big Government under control. John Boehner and Paul Ryan fought hard and the Tea Partiers should give them some credit for this. Their constant attacks on them are really irritating me. So get it together Tea Partiers. Don't blow it.

Boner never fought for anything. He quibbled away all the leverage the TEA party handed him. Time for him to go. I'll be donating money to his primary opponent in the next election.

I disagree. He got the cuts he was gonna get. There was no way larger cuts would ever pass through a Democrat-controlled Senate & White House. This is just reality. Tea Partiers are not being realistic and are actually looking pretty childish. Boehner & Ryan did fight hard. They should be praised and not attacked. Tea Partiers have their anger directed towards the wrong people. That's why i'm beginning to think many are just frauds. Many could be front-groups for the Democrats at this point. Maturity & realism need to win the day in the Tea Party Movement or they're all done.

I'm not so sure that the tea parties are the ones bitchin' as much as social conservatives being labeled tea party people.

As for the deal? It's a bit more of the changes that have occurred since the last election. Taken together, slowly the course is changing.

I understand there is a time to hold'em and fold'em. I do understand that there we real cuts made, I however am still struck by the fact that 100 billion, or as it appears a total of 80 which the country got back, was the best we could do.

Now, I agree and will give him some credit, but, they need to do much better for the next round in that a) the Republicans have a very poor ability to transmit their message, b) the msm are pathologically programmed to sppt. the dems and to an extent that forgives some of A, but not altogether.

Let's think about what the scenario would have been without the GOP controlling the House: Stimulus II.

The Dems would have been looking for ways to increase spending even more instead of arguing about how much to cut. Yes, the amount is small, but we are changing direction.

I just hope it's not too late.

Realism & Maturity. I like it. Thank You. Larger cuts were proposed by Republicans but they had absolutely no chance of ever passing through a Democrat-controlled Senate & White House. Many Tea Partiers are just being unreasonable and childish at this point. Boehner,Ryan,and McConnell don't deserve these attacks. They should actually be praised and encouraged to do more. The GOP only controls the House of Representatives at this point. There isn't much more they can do. Hopefully this will change in 2012 though. Many Tea Partiers need to grow up and become more realistic. Constantly attacking the only people trying to reign in Big Government just isn't helpful. They need a new approach.

WTF? Why not cut defense? .

Why not cut Obamacare?

cut education so the little boy flipping the finger can learn at home because there's no more school system , let the little ass hole breath through respirators because daddy liked his pollution , and thinks global warming is BS , I really don't care . the earth will get to sick to live on and we'll die out , it will start over .

piss away the young mans future because you think the board of education is wrong and only those that can afford privet school should be educated , but thats a bit of a waste of money school , even our brightest kids are still 4th in the world ,
as long as things last till I die , you all can go to hell .

Why not cut Obamacare?

cut education so the little boy flipping the finger can learn at home because there's no more school system , let the little ass hole breath through respirators because daddy liked his pollution , and thinks global warming is BS , I really don't care . the earth will get to sick to live on and we'll die out , it will start over .

piss away the young mans future because you think the board of education is wrong and only those that can afford privet school should be educated , but thats a bit of a waste of money school , even our brightest kids are still 4th in the world ,

Oh lighten up Francis. No one's gonna take all your freeloading freebies away. They'll still be there for the lowlife Entitlement creeps. Class Warfare is alive & well in America. The freebies will be around for a long time to come. We'll just be a miserable Third World Nation eventually though. So don't start crying just yet. We'll be paying for your freeloading ass for the foreseeable future. Enjoy. :(

Last edited:

Why not cut Obamacare?

I prefer to think of it as getting the federal government out of education so that the USA will return to the excellent education system it had before the federal government got into it.

I prefer to think that cuts won't do away with necessary regulations, but hopefully they will do away with unnecessary regulation that is diminishing America's ability to be competitive in a global market.

I prefer to think that humankind will continue to study climate change, but that science will only be enhanced and made more honest without all those federal dollars encouraging, even requiring, dishonesty.

There's really more than one way to look at the federal government having less money to spend and less ability to spend it.

Why not cut Obamacare?

I prefer to think of it as getting the federal government out of education so that the USA will return to the excellent education system it had before the federal government got into it.

I prefer to think that cuts won't do away with necessary regulations, but hopefully they will do away with unnecessary regulation that is diminishing America's ability to be competitive in a global market.

I prefer to think that humankind will continue to study climate change, but that science will only be enhanced and made more honest without all those federal dollars encouraging, even requiring, dishonesty.

There's really more than one way to look at the federal government having less money to spend and less ability to spend it.
Yeah, lets go back to the glory days of segregated schools! :cuckoo:

Why not cut Obamacare?

Thomas Jefferson founded the University of Virginia. He requested that that be the one accomplishment put on his tombstone. He thought it ranked above his presidency.

Last edited:

Yeah, lets go back to the glory days of segregated schools! :cuckoo:

Dipshit. Where did you see anything about segregation in his post?
For the record, kids going to segregated schools probably got a better education than kids today going to integrated ones.

The more the FedGov interferes with education the worse it gets.

Ame®icano;3518218 said:
That fuckin' Boner better not have caved. I don't trust that asshole.
I hope he did cave...He needs to be flushed for being the neoconnie insider dirtbag that he is.

All the talk wasn't about balancing budget, just politics as usual.

Now both parties will claim they won this one. Yes, they won, and people lost again.

Realistically what would have happened? I know "realism" isn't part of your vocabulary but thought I'd ask.

Dems wanted no spending cuts and the Repubs wanted what equals about 1%. Pretty sorry for both sides.
Yet somehow, according to this thread, the Republicans are in the wrong...
:eusa_eh:

Paul Ryan's budget proposal calls for 14 trillion in cuts.
Bam-Bam counter offers ONE trillion.
:eusa_whistle:

Meanwhile the head asswipe in charge still wants to raise the debt ceiling.

Then the White House releases this bullshit remark:
[quote- White House spokesman David Plouffe ] "His budget for this year says for upper-income Americans, he does believe that they need to contribute to the deficit reduction in this country," [/quote]
WTF???
Why should any class of people contribute to reducing the deficit? Whether it be "upper", "middle", or "low"-income?

We aren't the ones that made it and it's not our job to fix it.

It's our job to demand it get fixed though. The problem is, those who attempt to fix it are the ones being demonized by the Left in both parties and the surrogate media that aids and abets them:

4-6-11budgetfixRGB20110406111442.jpg

Dems wanted no spending cuts and the Repubs wanted what equals about 1%. Pretty sorry for both sides.
Yet somehow, according to this thread, the Republicans are in the wrong...
:eusa_eh:

Paul Ryan's budget proposal calls for 14 trillion in cuts.
Bam-Bam counter offers ONE trillion.
:eusa_whistle:

Meanwhile the head asswipe in charge still wants to raise the debt ceiling.

Then the White House releases this bullshit remark:
White House spokesman David Plouffe ] "His budget for this year says for upper-income Americans, he does believe that they need to contribute to the deficit reduction in this country,"
WTF???
Why should any class of people contribute to reducing the deficit? Whether it be "upper", "middle", or "low"-income?

We aren't the ones that made it and it's not our job to fix it.

Of course you made the deficit.

Last edited:
How have I contributed to the nation's debt?

Because you are the nation.
It's collective responsibility I'm afraid.
You might not agree with everything that happens but that's the price of living in a democratic system.
There's no-one else to step in and fix it.

Forum List

Back