Caterpillar Staying In Illinois

To all of you supposed "Illinois experts" CAT is not going anywhere. I was really enjoying all of you "Illinois experts" making fools out of yourselves. :tongue:

I think Caterpillar is here to stay,” .......Oberhelman

CEO: Caterpillar Is Staying In Illinois « CBS Chicago

And I STILL say that outside of the corporate tax base they would not have been overly missed given their pay and benefits.

wow, what some will do to boost a fragile ego. quoting the wsj, times etc, yea we're all fools.......feel better?:clap2:

you can head over to the Wisconsin Court race thread and mea culpa anytime...C Ya there...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
IOW, Caterpillar is stayng in Illinois for the same reason that 3M has kept vestigial operations in Minnesota.

Google: Payola.

OR the rumors of the Colombian trade deal going thru are true and they get a pay day too;)
Yet we hear it told that liberoidal types (like DaGoosyLucy) just hate special carve-outs and "loopholes" in tax codes for them eeeeeevvvilll big corporations.

Go figure. :cool:

To all of you supposed "Illinois experts" CAT is not going anywhere. I was really enjoying all of you "Illinois experts" making fools out of yourselves. :tongue:

I think Caterpillar is here to stay,” .......Oberhelman

CEO: Caterpillar Is Staying In Illinois « CBS Chicago

And I STILL say that outside of the corporate tax base they would not have been overly missed given their pay and benefits.

NOTE the Emboldened...another Statist KASH KOW...

Well done you STAIST YOU...

I didn't expect them to leave. Companies get a bad rep when they leave a place that they have been at for a long time. Caterpillar has been a part of Peoria for a long time, it would be huge if they left.

I've watched the 3M drama play out before my eyes for the last couple of decades....The situation in Illinois is no different.

You either bribe the company to stay in the state, or you have Luverne truck bumpers (previously manufactured in Luverne, MN) made in in Iowa (EDIT) South Dakota.

I didn't expect them to leave. Companies get a bad rep when they leave a place that they have been at for a long time. Caterpillar has been a part of Peoria for a long time, it would be huge if they left.
DUUUUHHHHH!

That's why the Illinois gubmint bribed them.

Oh chill out. I know people in Peoria, some that work in the corporate office. They love it there and don't want to relocate.

DUUUUHHHHH!

Oh chill out. I know people in Peoria, some that work in the corporate office. They love it there and don't want to relocate.
Whether employees love it there is irrelevant to the overall business environment in the state.

Cities like Des Moines and Sioux Falls are living large on the shortsightedly greedy taxation and regulatory structures in Minnesota.

True story.

I've watched the 3M drama play out before my eyes for the last couple of decades....The situation in Illinois is no different.

You either bribe the company to stay in the state, or you have Luverne truck bumpers (previously manufactured in Luverne, MN) made in in Iowa (EDIT) South Dakota..

link.....your eyes and what they "saw" are not proof
Where are Luverne (named for the city of Luverne, MN) truck bumpers made today?

G'head...Google it....

DUUUUHHHHH!

Whether employees love it there is irrelevant to the overall business environment in the state.

Cities like Des Moines and Sioux Falls are living large on the shortsightedly greedy taxation and regulatory structures in Minnesota.

True story.

All I know is that Des Moines is a Insurance Mecca basically. Thats all I know.

Forum List

Back