Dead soldier's mom faces deportation......

Because he was her fucking sponsor - are you really this stupid?

Oh wait...

No dunce, do you think just because he served in the armed forces, she should get a free ticket to america? Why don't we post a sign at the border "Come join the military and your family gets to be legal citzs".

Froggy, you can be such a fucking moron. She has lived here - LEGALLY - for 20 years. Her son was her sponsor. She has done all the paperwork, been through all the checks and, just before it gets completed - he died... in service to this country. That's why. Try to engage in rational thought occasionally.

if shes been here 20 she should have already gotten citizenship,or is there something in her past stopping it.

No dunce, do you think just because he served in the armed forces, she should get a free ticket to america? Why don't we post a sign at the border "Come join the military and your family gets to be legal citzs".

Immediate family? Absolutely....

That would sure say alot about Americans, "we're to scared to fight for ourselves so we're enticing foreigners to come join our military in the name of a free citizenship for them and their family". Oh how proud we are.

Immediate family? Absolutely....

That would sure say alot about Americans, "we're to scared to fight for ourselves so we're enticing foreigners to come join our military in the name of a free citizenship for them and their family". Oh how proud we are.

That's basically what happens...You are a nation of immigrants.....

José;2111580 said:
People don't get me wrong...

I don't have anything against economic immigrants in general.

Without the basic instinct of leaving impoverished lands behind to find new ones there would be no Europe, no America, no Asia, no nothing. Earth would still be mostly uninhabited and humans would still be confined to a tiny part of Africa, at best, or extinct, at worst.

Humans owe their very survival as a species to the same basic instinct that leads a poor immigrant to seek a better life elsewhere in the world.

My only problem with this kind of economic immigrants known as green card soldiers is that the idea of killing and dying in exchange for the right to immigrate to a richer part of the world sounds a bit disgusting to me.

Way too similar to what a "traditional" mercenary does.

No, because "traditional" mercs are NOT IN THE FUCKING MILITARY! What part of that do you keep missing you ignorant asshole?

I suppose that a colon jousting cum dumpster such as yourself would prefer the more refined American mercs. You know.......Robert Prince and Blackwater? Yeah, right, they're SO much better.

When a person decides to join the military, they aren't usually thinking about citizenship. Trust me........I know this from 20 years in the Navy. It generally takes until the LAST YEAR of their enlistment, or somewhere after their second, before they do that.

Incidentally, you penis puffing smegma slurping starry eyed dirtbag, wanna tell me EXACTLY HOW the US Military equates to mercs?

And remember donut puncher, most people here are military or ex military.

Originally posted by ABikerSailor
Incidentally, you penis puffing smegma slurping starry eyed dirtbag, wanna tell me EXACTLY HOW the US Military equates to mercs?

LOL... I won't complain about your kind words because of my own glass house... Sometimes I'm a rude SOB too.

I can't equate the entire US military to green card soldiers = mercenaries simply because there aren't enough of them. :D I equate the average grunt (most not all) with a brainless automaton willing to carry out any order they get.

In my book, the native grunt is just one step below the green card soldier in terms of moral depravation. Most of them can do things that cover the entire human moral spectrum without any semblance of remorse. From executing mass murderers like Hitler to horrendous crimes against humanity like incinerating entire japanese cities full of civilians. They're brainwashed to do things at both extreme ends of the moral spectrum without questioning.

So I usually don't have much respect nor sympathy for cannon fodder of any kind, be it "native" or "imported", specially for the ones who participate in unjustified wars of aggression like Eastern Europe (Germany), Vietnam (France and US), Afghanistan (Russia) and Iraq.

If you are a mindless drone parroting "I'm for my country right or wrong" every 5 seconds, unable to think critically about anything and dumb enough to lose your limbs invading a country that hasn't done any harm to yours you probably didn't deserve them in the first place.

Last edited:
José;2112611 said:
Originally posted by ABikerSailor

LOL... I won't complain about your kind words because of my own glass house... Sometimes I'm a rude SOB too.

I can't equate the entire US military to green card soldiers = mercenaries simply because there aren't enough of them. :D I equate the average grunt (most not all) with a brainless automaton willing to carry out any order they get.

In my book, the native grunt is just one step below the green card soldier in terms of moral depravation. Most of them can do things that cover the entire human moral spectrum without any semblance of remorse. From executing mass murderers like Hitler to horrendous crimes against humanity like incinerating japanese cities full of civilians. They're brainwashed to do things at both extreme ends of the moral spectrum without questioning.

So I usually don't have much respect nor sympathy for cannon fodder of any kind, be it "native" or "imported", specially for the ones who participate in unjustified wars of aggression like Eastern Europe (Germany), Vietnam (France and US), Afghanistan (Russia) and Iraq.

If you are a mindless drone parroting "I'm for my country right or wrong" every 5 seconds, unable to think critically about anything and dumb enough to lose your limbs invading a country that hasn't done any harm to yours you probably didn't deserve them in the first place.

most men and women in the military never serve in a war zone and most men in the war zone never kill anyone and most that do kill someone, do not kill only the innocent people.

Out side of that Jose, being a "Dove" not a "hawk", I can understand where you are coming from in your post, to a degree.

I hate the way you come off here on the topic, I hate to see the bitterness or frustration you seem to carry with your projections of anger of sorts.....

but I can put myself in your position and how you seem to feel on this....

Care

Originally posted by Care4all
most men and women in the military never serve in a war zone and most men in the war zone never kill anyone and most that do kill someone, do not kill only the innocent people.

Out side of that Jose, being a "Dove" not a "hawk", I can understand where you are coming from in your post, to a degree.

I hate the way you come off here on the topic, I hate to see the bitterness or frustration you seem to carry with your projections of anger of sorts.....

but I can put myself in your position and how you seem to feel on this....

Care

You know... I do believe every word I typed but at the same time I don't feel comfortable with them... With the lack of consideration I end up showing for those individuals lives. This is the way I feel when I forget about invading soldiers and stuff and think about them as humans.

But anyway... What can I say about your kind words, Denise??

ABikerSailor and I are a couple of rude SOBs from hell who don't even deserve to have the privelege to read your posts.

Last edited:
the reason this woman should be allowed to get her citizenship here imo, is because she was already in the legal process of getting it.

and I do not believe she is getting a "free pass"....I believe she needs to be vetted and probably was already vetted, since they were so far along in the process.

but now that her sponsor is dead, perhaps aother American citizen can slip in to his place to be a sponsor or maybe she will not need a sponsor at all....after all, if he was killed in action the day after he stood up to be her sponsor, she would still be a citizen.

there are millions and millions of illegal aliens in this country that just illegally crossed the border and have not even tried to bring themselves out of the closet and admitting to their crime, and trying to get their citizenship, above board.

there are thousands of illegals here that are thugs, that rape and kill and intimidate others not in their gang etc....

this woman came here as a legal refugee from peru, we welcomed her here....if she had her son while she was here as a refugee status then she had him here while legally here....

I don't know why she has not gotten her citizenship yet or why she was refused it earlier in her life here but she is above board now..fighting like the dickens to become an American citizen, more than likely her son enlisted in the service to help his chances of getting his mother her citizenship here...his will was to have her get her citizenship, that can't be denied....

But this is more than his will....allowing her to complete the very long and drawn out process for her citizenship, is the fair and JUST thing to do imo.

The last part of the ceremony is mainly a formality. It requires the sponsor to stand up with the new citizen.

It was already a done deal with the exception of the ceremony. Her sponsor who also happened to be her son, was killed by some idiot mental case over in Baghdad.

She's already done the legwork, and because of the extraordinary circumstances of the situation, as well as what she's lost to this country, she should be allowed to stay.

Jose........answer my question pud.......did you ever serve in the US Forces?

My, my, my - What wanting and 'dying' to live in this country does. Maybe the USA should strive to be mediocre just like the rest of the other countries so that it would not have to confront all of these problems - any many of them brought upon it by itself. I say - close the darn border to EVERYBODY!! Problems solved.

'Why don't we post a sign at the border "Come join the military and your family gets to be legal citzs".'

Why? Because this 'sign' already exists.

A July 2002 executive order made noncitizen members of the armed forces eligible for expedited US citizenship.
More than 37,250 immigrant service members have become US citizens since September 2001.
USCIS has granted posthumous citizenship to 111 military personnel killed in the line of duty since September 2001.
The 2004 policy changes have allowed USCIS to hold naturalization ceremonies at US military bases around the world.

Migration Information Source - Immigrants in the US Armed Forces

Read more: 65,000 immigrants serving in the U.S. military | Midwest Voices

It is so sad but this poor mother of a fallen AMERICAN soldier will probably be deported thanks to this anti-immigration sentiment. How can you say you are a patriotic American yet still support the deportation of the mother of a fallen US Soldier who was killed in Iraq?

This soldier's last wish was to see his mother stay in the Country that HE fought for.

Make up your minds. Either you are patriots or you are not.

Hi Lonestar:

Hell must surely be freezing over. I agree, what has she done?

She joined 20 million other Illegal Aliens coming here in the middle of the night to steal JOBS and identities from real U.S. Citizens. The Open Border Lobby idiots :)cuckoo:) around here think she deserves to receive U.S. Citizenship as a reward for coming through the back door ...

GL,

Terral

It is so sad but this poor mother of a fallen AMERICAN soldier will probably be deported thanks to this anti-immigration sentiment. How can you say you are a patriotic American yet still support the deportation of the mother of a fallen US Soldier who was killed in Iraq?

This soldier's last wish was to see his mother stay in the Country that HE fought for.

Yes... truly a sad situation. However, there is a law that applies. That law trumps our feelings unfortunately.

Life isn't an Oprah show.

Yes... truly a sad situation. However, there is a law that applies. That law trumps our feelings unfortunately.

She was going to be allowed to stay becuase of her son's petition. Now her son got killed serving our Country. And now they are going to deport her. Yes, the law is what it is.

So then do you think the US should change the law that would give this mother an exemption?

She was going to be allowed to stay becuase of her son's petition. Now her son got killed serving our Country. And now they are going to deport her. Yes, the law is what it is.

So then do you think the US should change the law that would give this mother an exemption?

You don't know that she was going to be allowed to stay. And no, laws should not be changed based on warm, fuzzy emotion. Neither should the situation be decided and the Immigration Service and its employees excoriated based on your personal emotional reaction and assumption that they are racist, mean, etc. Maybe you should consider 1) you don't have all the pertinent information in this case needed to form a decision, and they do, and 2) giving them the benefit of the doubt that they just MIGHT know how to do their jobs better than you do.

Think of it this way: If she had immigrated legally, this thread wouldn't be possible. Thank GW Bush, Thank him for a war we never asked for nor needed. Thank the schizoid double standard our country has. Money, justice. Profit, culture. This woman can sink into oblivion like all the other mothers that sacrificed their sons and are taken for granted.

Her son ultimately gave his life for this country, I think a little amnesty for the mother is well warranted here in return for the ultimate sacrifice.

sn't she still legal and can't she just finish the process with a different sponsor?

Nope, it doesn't work that way. Also, several here in this thread mention the INS..there is no INS that was an agency replaced in 2001. The agency is USCIS..or United States Citizen and Immigration Services. It also isn't ICE either..because ICE is enforcement alone...or Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Last edited:
She had a son?

Not to belittle her sons contribution in any way, but what has she done?

What? Were you raise by wolves or something

She raised that son, in the USA, and he became a fallen hero to the REPUBLIC which, now that her son has died DEENDING THE REPUBULIC, is planning on DEPORTING her.

Clearly that mother & son are love this nation more than some of the sunshine-patriots folks who post here daily.

Forum List

Back