Obama reacts strongly to Mexican killings

Angelhair

Aug 22, 2009
CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico (AP) - President Barack Obama is described as "deeply saddened and outraged" over the killings of three people in Mexico who had ties to the U.S. consulate.

One consulate employee and her husband were shot in their car with their baby in the back seat. The child was not hurt. Elsewhere, just minutes earlier, the husband of another consular employee was shot to death and his two children were wounded.

All three had been at the same social event, but the embassy says it's not clear if the shootings were related, or what the motive was.

The State Department is authorizing U.S. government employees at six Mexican cities in northern Mexico to send their family members out of the area.

Mexico's president expressed his indignation and condolences, and vowed to solve the crimes.

Sure President Calderon - you will solve this crime just as you have solved all the thousands more in Mexico - and I have ocean front property to sell you in AZ.

Mexican illegal immigration is a direct consequence of America's southern neighbor being a Third World nation and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

The relocation of the entire country of Mexico to Africa is THE ONLY WAY to IMMEDIATELY solve America's problem with mexican illegal immigration once and for all.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Drug related violence in Mexico is a direct consequence of Mexico's northern neighbor being the world's largest drug consumer market and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

The relocation of the entire United States of America to Central Asia is THE ONLY WAY to IMMEDIATELY solve Mexico's drug related violence once and for all.

Last edited:
'Drug related violence in Mexico is a direct consequence of Mexico's northern neighbor being the world's largest drug consumer market and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.'

Just because the U.S. has a large drug pop does not excuse Mexico for having the largest drug producing market 'which will continue to be for the foreseeable future'. BTW, which came first, the chicken or the egg.

Obama is upset because every time they kill a Mexican there is one less potential illegal alien.

'The relocation of the entire United States of America to Central Asia is THE ONLY WAY to IMMEDIATELY solve Mexico's drug related violence once and for all.'

The only way to solve Mexico's drug violence is for the United States of America to take control of Mexico. What would IMMEDIATELY solve Mexico's drug violence is for them to go after the killers for a change and have the death penalty as punishment.I]

'Drug related violence in Mexico is a direct consequence of Mexico's northern neighbor being the world's largest drug consumer market and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.'

Just because the U.S. has a large drug pop does not excuse Mexico for having the largest drug producing market 'which will continue to be for the foreseeable future'. BTW, which came first, the chicken or the egg.
The drug consumer market. Columbia used to be the big supplier and as a result all the main drug related crime was in Florida. We squeezed hard enough and Mexico became the bigger supplier.

We need to annex Mexico, overthrow their government and install Sheriff Joe as their new President

Last edited:
CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico (AP) - President Barack Obama is described as "deeply saddened and outraged" over the killings of three people in Mexico who had ties to the U.S. consulate.

....[/I]
That and a buck will get a family member a Coca Cola.

Maybe Obama could ask the UN to write one of those letters they write, too?

That, plus Obama's words plus a buck will still buy a Coke.

We need to annex Mexico, overthrow their government and install Sheriff as their new President

That would fix the illegal immigration problem, since all Mexicans would become American citizens.

Then we would only have to worry about illegal Belizeans and Guatemalans crossing the southern border to find work in Cancun.

We need to annex Mexico, overthrow their government and install Sheriff as their new President

That would fix the illegal immigration problem, since all Mexicans would become American citizens.

Then we would only have to worry about illegal Belizeans and Guatemalans crossing the southern border to find work in Cancun.

Dude, The "fart loading" lady makes me laugh every time I see her. Keep posting!!

The State Department isn't telling people not to travel to Nogales or anywhere else in Sonora, but people should use extreme caution, Mattson said.

It's like telling people it's okay to travel to Tijuana - are you kidding me??? I would advice people to stay out of MEXICO period!!! Remember people, the State Department is looking out for Mexico's economic condition - since they rely heavily on tourism.

Forum List

Back