Dead Pool 2012

Andy Williams, purveyor of cardigan sweaters, Christmas Specials and Branson Missouri schmaltz was on nobody's list this year.

I know many of you may be too young to remember Andy Williams. I post this picture. There is a group of six people. Two of them are women. Find Andy!:

Mr. Moon River is gone!

I am sad to read this one.

Zsa Zsa Gabor
George H.W. Bush
Reverand Joseph Lowery
George McGovern
Carl Reiner
Dick Cheney
Bobby Doerr
Kitty Wells
Glen Campbell

And my Powerball pick: John Travolta

I think Billy Graham is a gimme, but I don't want to kick anyone off my list! :lol:

Billy Graham
Fidel Castro
John Paul Stevens
Walter Mondale
Bob Dole
Tom Foley
Ernest Hollings
George McGovern
Nelson Mandela

The Wild Card is Kim Jong Un

Synthaholic and I get a point.

Zsa Zsa Gabor
George H.W. Bush
Reverand Joseph Lowery
George McGovern
Carl Reiner
Dick Cheney
Bobby Doerr
Kitty Wells
Glen Campbell

I think Billy Graham is a gimme, but I don't want to kick anyone off my list! :lol:

Billy Graham
Fidel Castro
John Paul Stevens
Walter Mondale
Bob Dole
Tom Foley
Ernest Hollings
George McGovern
Nelson Mandela

Thanks - I had forgotten that I had picked him.

Zsa Zsa Gabor
George H.W. Bush
Reverand Joseph Lowery
George McGovern
Carl Reiner
Dick Cheney
Bobby Doerr
Kitty Wells
Glen Campbell

Billy Graham
Fidel Castro
John Paul Stevens
Walter Mondale
Bob Dole
Tom Foley
Ernest Hollings
George McGovern
Nelson Mandela

Hey - I just realized that I also got Kitty Wells! She kicked in July.

Zsa Zsa Gabor
George H.W. Bush
Reverand Joseph Lowery
George McGovern
Carl Reiner
Dick Cheney
Bobby Doerr
Kitty Wells
Glen Campbell

Billy Graham
Fidel Castro
John Paul Stevens
Walter Mondale
Bob Dole
Tom Foley
Ernest Hollings
George McGovern
Nelson Mandela

Hey - I just realized that I also got Kitty Wells! She kicked in July.

I'm hoping for a come-from-behind victory in the 12 hour (month).

I gotta give it to baseball player Bobby Doerr, who I also picked. He's 94, and not dead yet!

Didn't read the whole thread, but aren't points for correct guesses adjusted for the age of the deceased? It's simple to come up with a list of nonagenarians. The trick is calling the early departers.

Didn't read the whole thread, but aren't points for correct guesses adjusted for the age of the deceased? It's simple to come up with a list of nonagenarians. The trick is calling the early departers.

Well those were the original rules then Nosmo changed them mid stream to whoever has the most dead on their list wins the prize. Then again he doesn't even post here anymore so really, who cares what the rules are? lol All for fun anyway.

Well those were the original rules then Nosmo changed them mid stream to whoever has the most dead on their list wins the prize. Then again he doesn't even post here anymore so really, who cares what the rules are? lol All for fun anyway.

He doesn't...??? Did you hear he just died of indigestion, or something? :lol:

Didn't see that and haven't seen any posts from him in quite a bit. Did see a 'hey I'm leaving here post' from him awhile back and figured he left.

Didn't see that and haven't seen any posts from him in quite a bit. Did see a 'hey I'm leaving here post' from him awhile back and figured he left.
Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Forum List

Back