Dead Pool 2012

Radioman was the only one to have Andy Griffith! He was 86.

Afraid he had someone named Andy Griffin

. Eh, I'm late but here's mine:

jimmy carter
Dick Clark
Kirk Douglas
Nancy Reagan
Aretha Franklin
Billy Graham
Andy Griffin
George H. W. Bush
Fidel Castro
Arnold Palmer

Moops.........I'm afraid the answer is MOOPS
I'll give him credit if he can explain who the MOORS were, George.:D

I considered it, but didn't have the heart to put him on my list.

Today is the saddest day.
I checked IMBD for the cast of the Andy Griffith Show. Looks like Opie is the only surviving cast member now.
Did Aunt Bea die? I hadn't heard. Jim Nabors, too? Damn.

A friend of mine in Central Florida once had a hard rock power trio called 'Ain't Bea', and her face was their logo. :lol:

I checked IMBD for the cast of the Andy Griffith Show. Looks like Opie is the only surviving cast member now.

A friend of mine in Central Florida once had a hard rock power trio called 'Ain't Bea', and her face was their logo. :lol:

Aunt Bea has been dead for years. Remember that reunion show they put on about 10 years ago? She was voiced by another actress but introduced as passed away. Jim Nabors is still alive, but George "Goober" lindsey died in May.

I think Goober died last week

I think Goober died last week
Is 'Goober' your pet name for the hopes and dreams of wingnuts, regarding Obamacare?

Then yes - Goober died last week (on one really loooooong day!). :lol:

If you mean George Lindsay, that was back in May.

Last edited:
Borgnine was an unappreciated actor

Played mean and nasty as Fatso in From Here to Eternity
Cute and cuddly in Marty

Someone should have had country queen Kitty Wells (92 yrs. old)

RIP, Honky Tonk Angel. :(

Bones is starting to creep me out. :eek:

what did i do?
You're an uncanny seer (see-er?) of impending death.

Don't look at me!!!!

tongue.gif

Andy Williams, purveyor of cardigan sweaters, Christmas Specials and Branson Missouri schmaltz was on nobody's list this year.

I know many of you may be too young to remember Andy Williams. I post this picture. There is a group of six people. Two of them are women. Find Andy!:

Last edited:
Andy Williams, purveyor of cardigan sweaters, Christmas Specials and Branson Missouri schmaltz was on nobody's list this year.

I know many of you may be too young to remember Andy Williams. I post this picture. There is a group of six people. Two of them are women. Find Andy!:

Andy Williams died on Tuesday? :(

He sat right in front of me in Grauman's Chinese theater when I was in college in California in 1965 or 1966. I took stage arts as an elective two semesters at Chaffey College. We went as a group. As we were leaving, a friend pointed him out. I just remember thinking "the guy sitting in front of me has a haircut like the hollywood stars." lol! No clue till at the end of the show.

Bless his family and close friends.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jgIezosVA"]Moon River - Andy Williams - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

:lol:

I don't think he was on anybody's list for ANYTHING!

Forum List

Back