DEAD MAN VOTING: Shocking Video From New Hampshire...

Anyone notice those death dates?

Yes. The text under the YouTube video says they got the names from NH obituaries.

As for the woman who told him that he did not need an ID to register, that is not entirely true.

Registration Deadlines:
In Person: Election Day (until polls close)
By Mail: Received 10 days before the election

ID Needed for Voter Registration
When registering to vote, you are required to provide proof of identity, age, citizenship, and domicile. To prove age, any reasonable documentation indicating you are 18 years of age or older is acceptable. If you do not have sufficient proof of identity, citizenship and domicile, you may sign an affidavit.

http://www.vote411.org/bystateresult.php?state=NH

If you don't have an ID and sign an affadavit, I'm sure that would be one of the first registrations challenged in a close vote.

Last edited:

Thanks for providing evidence that the voter registration process needs to be fixed.

Voter ID will not fix the problem of dead people being on the list of registered voters in the first place.

Did a lack of Voter ID cause those dead people to be on the registered voter rolls so prominently featured in that video?

No.

So don't you want to actually fix the problem?

but it Will fix the problem of dead people actually voting, dipshit.

Example:

Voter: Hello. Do you have a Reynold Caron on your list, please?

VOLUNTEER: Caron? Yes, here you are. can I see your ID please?.

Voter: I'm sorry, I don't have it.

VOLUNTEER: Tough tittie. No ID, no vote.

My point in calling attention to the death dates was to see if anyone saw what he did there. He took names of people who died in the narrow window between when the precinct rolls were printed and the primary. Did he mention that it is the only period when dead people would still be on the voter rolls? Did he mention that the trick would have worked if the recently deceased was a republican? It's a scam just like all his other crap.

My point in calling attention to the death dates was to see if anyone saw what he did there. He took names of people who died in the narrow window between when the precinct rolls were printed and the primary. Did he mention that it is the only period when dead people would still be on the voter rolls? Did he mention that the trick would have worked if the recently deceased was a republican? It's a scam just like all his other crap.

So demonstrating that voter fraud is possible and simple is a scam?

It's a scam because like his other scams he only told half the story. Anyone watching this without having a critical mind might think it is a big problem.

Ha Ha HA!

Election Law Experts Say James O’Keefe Allies Could Face Charges Over Voter Fraud Stunt

"...election law experts tell TPM that O’Keefe’s allies could face criminal charges on both the federal and state level for procuring ballots under false names, and that his undercover sting doesn’t demonstrate a need for voter ID laws at all.

Federal law bans not only the casting of, but the “procurement” of ballots “that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.”

Election Law Experts Say James O’Keefe Allies Could Face Charges Over Voter Fraud Stunt | TPMMuckraker

Oh, sweet. so sweet. If this happens, this will make two convictions for the lying skunking, deceitful O'Keefe.

Ha Ha HA!

Election Law Experts Say James O’Keefe Allies Could Face Charges Over Voter Fraud Stunt

"...election law experts tell TPM that O’Keefe’s allies could face criminal charges on both the federal and state level for procuring ballots under false names, and that his undercover sting doesn’t demonstrate a need for voter ID laws at all.

Federal law bans not only the casting of, but the “procurement” of ballots “that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.”

Election Law Experts Say James O’Keefe Allies Could Face Charges Over Voter Fraud Stunt | TPMMuckraker

Oh, sweet. so sweet. If this happens, this will make two convictions for the lying skunking, deceitful O'Keefe.

Maybe this time they will not slap his wrist like they did when he tried to tamper with the phones of a united states senator. This guy is dirty and has no respect for the law, I can see why some republicans hold him in such high esteem.

It's a scam because like his other scams he only told half the story. Anyone watching this without having a critical mind might think it is a big problem.

Does it really matter how long the dead are on the rolls if people can use them to fraudulently vote?

Your point is irrelevant.

Ha Ha HA!

Maybe this time they will not slap his wrist like they did when he tried to tamper with the phones of a united states senator. This guy is dirty and has no respect for the law, I can see why some republicans hold him in such high esteem.

But how could he have broken the law if it's just a scam like you are claiming? I mean he's "lying" isn't he?

Ha Ha HA!

But how could he have broken the law if it's just a scam like you are claiming? I mean he's "lying" isn't he?
They procured ballots, didn't they?

Why yes they did.

Republican activist arrested in plot to have fake repairmen tap phones in Democratic senator's office

Republican James O'Keefe arrested

O’Keefe and the others pled guilty, claiming they had only intended “to orchestrate a conversation about phone calls to Landrieu’s staff and capture the conversation on video, not to actually tamper with the phone system, or to commit any other felony.” O’Keefe was sentenced to three years’ probation, 100 hours of community service and a $1,500 fine.

Harassment complaint against Westwood muckraker James O'Keefe dismissed : page 2 - NorthJersey.com

UPDATED: The Lies Of James O'Keefe

Considering the lies to get us into Iraq. The lies about the President. The lies about, well, about just about everyone and everything, no wonder this guy is a right wing "hero". He shares their "values".

You don't even have to be a citizen to vote, no proof needed. Fill out the form, you get your registration card in the mail

This prick could have sat down and written a news story explaining how it was possible to pick the names of people who had died a couple of weeks before the election out of the paper and compare those names to voter registrations and then cast votes in their names, never mind that it leaves an easily discovered paper trail of voter fraud, and I could respect that. It would be the same result only he would not look like a prick and would not possibly be facing charges of voter fraud. This guy fooled with NH elections for republican partisan political purposes and his own twisted self aggrandizement.

This prick could have sat down and written a news story explaining how it was possible to pick the names of people who had died a couple of weeks before the election out of the paper and compare those names to voter registrations and then cast votes in their names, never mind that it leaves an easily discovered paper trail of voter fraud, and I could respect that. It would be the same result only he would not look like a prick and would not possibly be facing charges of voter fraud. This guy fooled with NH elections for republican partisan political purposes and his own twisted self aggrandizement.

Yes,he's a "prick" for proving how fucked up our Electoral System is. Sure,that's it. Why do you hate America & Democracy so much?

and you'd whine that he's a lying scumbag.

he shows you video proof? You still whine he's a lying scumbag.

anyone that doesn't bow to your opinion appears to be a lying scumbag to you.

we get it.

They procured ballots, didn't they?

Why yes they did.

I asked earlier for a link to the law that states procuring the ballots as they did is illegal.

Yet to see it.

Both you and MMA are liars...

From your first link...
When the poll worker, assuming that the right-wing operative is presenting themselves as that person, attempts to give them a ballot, the videographer says that they don't have their ID and leaves.

If you bother to watch even the first 30 seconds of the video in the OP, you'll see a ballot handed to the guy with the hidden camera... right at the 24 second mark. He did not walk away without taking it as MMA contends.

They, and you, are liars, Shitting Bull.

Forum List

Back