DEAD MAN VOTING: Shocking Video From New Hampshire...

Anyone notice those death dates?

yes the people had died a couple of weeks before the election.

Someone would have to know someone who died and be able to impersonate them ( be the right gender and arround their age).

This is not how elections get stolen.

Elections get stolen by people who run them and can effect the numbers by say KEEPING LEGAL VOTERS FROM VOTING IN THE THOUSANDS!

Someone would have to know someone who died and be able to impersonate them ( be the right gender and arround their age).

Elections get stolen by people who run them and can effect the numbers by say KEEPING LEGAL VOTERS FROM VOTING IN THE THOUSANDS!

You only need to look at the obituaries in the news paper to discover who recently passed on so you could go vote for them.

and do you think anyone will want to do that after they see your little lying assed Okeefe go to prison for tampering with the vote?

No political machine is going to be able to talk enough people into going to the polls to cheat for them and bodily risking going to prison for a candidate.

elections get stolen by the people running them.

They dont get stolen by people individually desiding to go try and vote for someone whos dead.

You people are so intrenched in your obsessive devotion to your party you can not think striaght.

The people who steal elections are the ones with power NOT little guys who all of the sudden say " I m going to go to the polls and pretend to be harry down the street who died last week to give my candidate one more vote.

Elections are stolen in massive programs that say KEEP THE BLACK VOTE DOWN.

You will keep pretending this stupid story ( likely filled with lies) means we need to keep thousands of voters away from the rolls because you have a completely dispiicable person on your side.

Last edited:
and do you think anyone will want to do that after they see your little lying assed Okeefe go to prison for tampering with the vote?

A fine of $300 to $500 or a year of probation or prison is not going to scare the paid ACORN fraudsters. They risk more than that getting high on dope every day.

Last edited:
LOL, if it was a leftie activist or some lamestream journalist doing this, they would hail them a hero

But because it's O'Keefe...

and we thought it was cool for someone to go to jail for standing up to the establishment?
OWS anyone...:lol:

yeah mention your lies about ACORN that will really mean something.

This is not how elections are stolen.

You pretend it is.

Just like you pretend the ACORN effected any vote with what they were charged with.

Come on people, this is the real heart of the matter, this certainty that the only way Obama could have possibly won is to cheat, it's why we are talking about this issue. Come right out and say it, there is no way Obama could have won an election without stuffing the ballot box.
has any serious poster said that the only way Obama could have won was to cheat? Has any serious poster accused him of personally orchestrating voter fraud? Please link to those posts and I'll condemn them with you. Otherwise, fuck off..

LOL, if it was a leftie activist or some lamestream journalist doing this, they would hail them a hero

and we thought it was cool for someone to go to jail for standing up to the establishment?

He is not standing up aghainst the establishment he is doing their bidding.

Your just to foolish to understand

He is not standing up aghainst the establishment he is doing their bidding.

Your just to foolish to understand

huh? :lol:

"Update, Jan. 11, 5:00PM: Mark Zuckerman, a federal prosecutor in the New Hampshire U.S. Attorney’s Office, told TPM he recently became aware of the Project Veritas video and was reviewing it but hadn’t formed any opinion on whether it presented an issue"

But the libtards in here swear it is illegal to do what he did! The US Attorney's office must me wrong. Right?

"Update, Jan. 11, 5:00PM: Mark Zuckerman, a federal prosecutor in the New Hampshire U.S. Attorney’s Office, told TPM he recently became aware of the Project Veritas video and was reviewing it but hadn’t formed any opinion on whether it presented an issue"

But the libtards in here swear it is illegal to do what he did! The US Attorney's office must me wrong. Right?

:eusa_shhh:

Dead man voting: Texas man tries to cast posthumous ballot - BostonHerald.com

MANCHESTER, N.H. — A mystery man trying to vote in the New Hampshire primary using a dead man’s name got caught by an eagle-eyed voting supervisor in Manchester, then disappeared before police could corral him.

“We take a lot of pride in this primary,” Gloria Pilotte, the Ward 9 supervisor who stopped the voter fraud, told the Herald.

“I’m very confident about the way we do this in New Hampshire.”

The man, dressed in a suit and tie, did not say why he was trying to vote as the recently deceased person and would not identify any group he was representing.

“He said, ‘You’ll soon find out,’ ” Pilotte said.

it was an OKeefe minion.

Its a felony to try to procure a ballot that is not yours.

Last edited:
Now that OKeefe minion will be likely identified do to this tape and he will face the courts.

They procured ballots, didn't they?

Why yes they did.

I asked earlier for a link to the law that states procuring the ballots as they did is illegal.

Yet to see it.
Besides the fact the report cited earlier notes a number of Election Law experts (which I guess you missed) and the federal law which was LINKED (duh. Too hard to click a link?) [United States Code: Title 42,1973gg–10. Criminal penalties | LII / Legal Information Institute ] --

a little more for O'Keefe lovers to chew on:

However, in highlighting the non-problem of voter fraud in New Hampshire and elsewhere, O’Keefe’s agents appear to have committed voter fraud themselves. Section 659:34 of the New Hampshire code defines voter fraud as when a person (highlights are ours):
(a) When registering to vote; when obtaining an official ballot; or when casting a vote by official ballot, makes a false material statement regarding his or her qualifications as a voter to an election officer or submits a voter registration form, and election day registration affidavit, a qualified voter affidavit, a domicile affidavit, or an absentee registration affidavit containing false material information regarding his or her qualifications as a voter;
(b) Votes more than once for any office or measure;
(c) Applies for a ballot in a name other than his or her own;
(d) Applies for a ballot in his or her own name after he or she has voted once;
(e) Votes for any office or measure at an election if such person is not qualified to vote as provided in RSA 654; or
(f) Gives a false name or answer if under examination as to his or her qualifications as a voter before the supervisors of the checklist or moderator.
In the raw footage released by O’Keefe (reproduced below), at 12:32, the poll worker asks the unnamed individual, “what’s your name again?” The man replies with the name of a dead New Hampshire voter, “Thomas McCarron.” She then asks if he lives at “179 Harrison Street?” The man affirms, “yes.”
James O
In another instance, at 5:00, the poll worker checks off the individual’s fake name and says, “that’s you.” He does not correct her, but implicitly affirms the false identity by taking the ballot she hands him.

In addition, O’Keefe’s group may have run afoul of New Hampshire’s law against hidden recording devices. Granite State law requires both parties to consent when recording devices are used, a fact that even O’Keefe’s own website notes. However, the video gives no indication that poll workers were aware they were being filmed.
Oh, poor Mr. O'Keefe. I wonder what your probation officer is going to say.

thanks, I did not see this. It would seem that the procurement of the ballots, even without casting them, would be illegal. I doubt he will be prosecuted for it though.

Also, according to the Media Matters for America article linked in an earlier post by someone, no ballots were actually taken by the hidden camera guys, so how could they have broken the law if they never actually got ballots?

However, since the 24 second mark of the OP video CLEARLY shows a ballot being taken, MMA would appear to be full of shit.

It will be interesting to see if charges are brought.

MANCHESTER, N.H. — A mystery man trying to vote in the New Hampshire primary using a dead man’s name got caught by an eagle-eyed voting supervisor in Manchester, then disappeared before police could corral him.

“We take a lot of pride in this primary,” Gloria Pilotte, the Ward 9 supervisor who stopped the voter fraud, told the Herald.

The man, dressed in a suit and tie, did not say why he was trying to vote as the recently deceased person and would not identify any group he was representing.

it was an OKeefe minion.

LOL, eagle eyed..

here comes the spin spin spin

Last edited:
Now tell me how many other people in your party are willing to break the laws to win elections?

We all know they wont be trying to steal elections by doing this because you end up in prison and it would take THOUSANDS of you in every district to accomplish this.

Your party MUCH prefers to own the machine companies and get to program what votes get counted OR just run programs that KEEP thousands from voting with laws concocted to decrease the number of Americans who are ALLOWED to vote by you.

Its what you have done for decades now.

it was an OKeefe minion.

Good for her. Most poll workers are not that with-it. I think some of the ones I work with have alzheimer's.

no one impersonated anyone. Not once in the video did anyone claim to be a dead person, or indicate they were they dead person being asked about. That was 'assumed' by the poll workers.

Last edited:
Now tell me how many other people in your party are willing to break the laws to win elections?

We all know they wont be trying to steal elections by doing this because you end up in prison and it would take THOUSANDS of you in every district to accomplish this.

Your party MUCH prefers to own the machine companies and get to program what votes get counted OR just run programs that KEEP thousands from voting with laws concocted to decrease the number of Americans who are ALLOWED to vote by you.

Its what you have done for decades now.

I just told who, you idiot. READ SOME POST instead of flooding the thread with propaganda.

Bus load of paid voters with list of identities to assume at each poll.

A fine of $300 to $500 or a year of probation or prison is not going to scare the paid ACORN fraudsters. They risk more than that getting high on dope every day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back