DEAD MAN VOTING: Shocking Video From New Hampshire...

I see the usual suspects here are shootong the messenger. How predictable. These people really must hate America and Democracy.

I wonder how much selective editing went into this O'Keefe video?

At least he's not trying to lure pretty CNN reporters onto a sex boat so he can seduce, I mean, "punk" them this time!

Question: When all these ID laws go into effect and Obama wins anyway, what fantasy will be dreamed up to explain his victory?

Come on people, this is the real heart of the matter, this certainty that the only way Obama could have possibly won is to cheat, it's why we are talking about this issue. Come right out and say it, there is no way Obama could have won an election without stuffing the ballot box.

Horrifying. New Hampshire anything goes?

What would these people do if busloads of foreign people crossed their borders to vote fraudulently and the wrong person were elected on a result of this conspiracy.

I do not like this.

In that case, they would have to change the name of the state to California!

"Update, Jan. 11, 5:00PM: Mark Zuckerman, a federal prosecutor in the New Hampshire U.S. Attorney’s Office, told TPM he recently became aware of the Project Veritas video and was reviewing it but hadn’t formed any opinion on whether it presented an issue"

Come on people, this is the real heart of the matter, this certainty that the only way Obama could have possibly won is to cheat, it's why we are talking about this issue. Come right out and say it, there is no way Obama could have won an election without stuffing the ballot box.

You just validated it yourself. :cuckoo:

If this is what you think then you really are :cuckoo:

You just validated it yourself. :cuckoo:

If this is what you think then you really are :cuckoo:

What I think is between this and all the conspiracy theories concerning ACORN, both O'keefe smearjobs, that a lot of republicans just cannot come to grips that their America would have voted for Obama and truly believe he must have cheated, just wanted to see someone admit it.

And what's up with Ryk Bullock? That dude is completely out of it. How many more Ryk Bullocks are there out there?

what always shocks me about discussions like this is the leftists feel like they have to defend this cause they are the only ones doing it, the reality is everyone is doing it regardless of party. If someone can cheat theres is always someone who is going to cheat.

Roughly half the population votes in big elections, far less in smaller elections. How easy would it be to vote for someone else if you didnt have to prove who you are? The only way they would suspect something was amiss, is if that person tried to vote and was denied cause you voted for them. What would happen then, they would deny that legitamate vote from voting and you could never be suspected. How could they know?

Thats the living ones, the dead ones those are give mes its just a matter of which candidates voters get to them first. In the Bush/gore election debacle with all the crying about he won she won bs, I decided to look into the snowbird or whatever they call them break down to see for myself if you could remove that element if that would have secured a Bush victory.

It would have, but I was shocked to see that the repubs had a large percentage and also the third party had them. Then it dawned on me, why wouldnt people do it. There is no process to prevent it, oh ya you can scare them about doing it but what can you prove. How can you prove they voted, and Im not even saying who they voted for but that they themselves voted.

We can never afford a process to absolutely know who voted where and when, but we can make it more difficult for fraud to take place. Yes I always joke about making people vote on their income tax forms, but its only partly a joke there really needs to be some way to prevent all political parties from manufacturing votes. I dont care if this practice is used by both sides, is business as usuall, or if this is the accepted global form of gamesmanship.

I want people to make the effort to vote for themselves, and to have their vote protected if they chose to not vote or are not voting because they are taking a dirt nap.

But how could he have broken the law if it's just a scam like you are claiming? I mean he's "lying" isn't he?
They procured ballots, didn't they?

Why yes they did.

I asked earlier for a link to the law that states procuring the ballots as they did is illegal.

Yet to see it.
Besides the fact the report cited earlier notes a number of Election Law experts (which I guess you missed) and the federal law which was LINKED (duh. Too hard to click a link?) [United States Code: Title 42,1973gg–10. Criminal penalties | LII / Legal Information Institute ] --

a little more for O'Keefe lovers to chew on:

However, in highlighting the non-problem of voter fraud in New Hampshire and elsewhere, O’Keefe’s agents appear to have committed voter fraud themselves. Section 659:34 of the New Hampshire code defines voter fraud as when a person (highlights are ours):
(a) When registering to vote; when obtaining an official ballot; or when casting a vote by official ballot, makes a false material statement regarding his or her qualifications as a voter to an election officer or submits a voter registration form, and election day registration affidavit, a qualified voter affidavit, a domicile affidavit, or an absentee registration affidavit containing false material information regarding his or her qualifications as a voter;
(b) Votes more than once for any office or measure;
(c) Applies for a ballot in a name other than his or her own;
(d) Applies for a ballot in his or her own name after he or she has voted once;
(e) Votes for any office or measure at an election if such person is not qualified to vote as provided in RSA 654; or
(f) Gives a false name or answer if under examination as to his or her qualifications as a voter before the supervisors of the checklist or moderator.
In the raw footage released by O’Keefe (reproduced below), at 12:32, the poll worker asks the unnamed individual, “what’s your name again?” The man replies with the name of a dead New Hampshire voter, “Thomas McCarron.” She then asks if he lives at “179 Harrison Street?” The man affirms, “yes.”
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/01/11/402756/james-o-keefe-voter-fraud/?mobile=nc
In another instance, at 5:00, the poll worker checks off the individual’s fake name and says, “that’s you.” He does not correct her, but implicitly affirms the false identity by taking the ballot she hands him.

In addition, O’Keefe’s group may have run afoul of New Hampshire’s law against hidden recording devices. Granite State law requires both parties to consent when recording devices are used, a fact that even O’Keefe’s own website notes. However, the video gives no indication that poll workers were aware they were being filmed.
Oh, poor Mr. O'Keefe. I wonder what your probation officer is going to say.

Anyone notice those death dates?

The real problem is not just dead people.

Community organizers have lists of the people who have moved away from apartments & homes along with fake voter registrations. They bus loads of paid voters around from poll to poll voting in those peoples names.

Also say you have a family of 8 & all 6 kids grow up & move away or away at college. They are still registered to vote at home & away. Someone at home votes for them.

I serve as an election judge. The voter registration book used by the election judges in that video does not include age, date of birth, race or sex of voter. There is no way of knowing if that is who is standing there asking for a ballot in the name of the person listed in that registration book. The only way to discover fraud is if 2 people tried to vote for the same person at the same polling place & the is a signature by the name in the registration book. If the impostor voted first, there is no way of knowing which ballot they had stuffed into the ballot box. Ballots are not coded in reference to voter names to insure privacy. There is no way to determine who voted for which candidate or issue.

Also that video was illegal & could wind up getting James O’Keefe into trouble. It is illegal to photograph, video tape or in any way record inside of a polling place. Voters have a right to privacy. This is why I have no proof of the fraud I have witnessed at the polls over the years. The media is not allowed to come in & document when we discover fraud at the polls.

Last edited:
Okeefe and his buddies are in BIG trouble now.

They commited felonies here and taped it.

Now you guys PROVED your people will commit felonies to keep people from voting.

Gee good job

what this thread shows is the left REALLY isn't at all concerned about voter fraud..

instead they would rather attack the person EXPOSING it..

The Granite States's new motto?

Live free or die
(either way you can still vote)​

Forum List

Back