DEAD MAN VOTING: Shocking Video From New Hampshire...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
NH Poll Workers shown handing out ballots in dead peoples' names.

Video footage provided exclusively to The Daily Caller shows election workers in New Hampshire giving out ballots in the names of dead voters at multiple voting precincts during the state’s primary election on Tuesday.

The bombshell video is the work of conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe and his organization, Project Veritas.

Voters in the Granite State are not required to present identification to vote. O’Keefe’s investigators were able to obtain ballots under the names of dead voters at polling locations Tuesday by simply asking for them, he said.

“Live free or die,” an election worker told one of the investigators in the video. “This is New Hampshire. No ID needed.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-uVhhIlPk0]Dead People Receive Ballots in NH Primary - YouTube[/ame]

In an interview with TheDC on Wednesday, O’Keefe said the exposé shows how voter fraud can be easier to perpetrate when identification isn’t required.

“There is fraud going on and our goal is to visualize it for people,” he said

O’Keefe said he eventually plans to post full, unedited videos of the encounters. “It shows the integrity of the elections process is severely comprised,” the filmmaker said.

He said no laws were broken during the investigation and that his team members never claimed to be the dead people whose ballots they were trying to obtain. Instead, they carefully worded the way they asked for ballots, phrasing it like: “Do you have Earnest Chavanelle?” and “Do you have Paul Soucy?”

“We decided to go in there without using any false pretenses,” he said. “There’s no misrepresentation in these videos if you watch them — we didn’t lie about who we were.”

The investigators never actually voted when they were given ballots. Sting artists who received ballots would leave the voting precincts after saying they left their identification in the car.

“We were very careful about that,” he said.

The investigation worked this way: O’Keefe and his team obtained names of recently deceased New Hampshirites through published obituaries, and used publicly available voter roll information to find dead people still on the voting rolls.

With that information, O’Keefe’s investigators went to the polls on Tuesday and requested ballots in the names of the deceased.

Read more: Voter Fraud | Dead | New Hampshire | The Daily Caller

Voter ID laws are laws that I can get behind. This is another instance where the minority that dont have ID is stripping the rights of fair elections from the majority.

Dont have an ID? Tough shit. If you knew to be there to vote you knew you needed an ID.

Voter ID laws are laws that I can get behind. This is another instance where the minority that dont have ID is stripping the rights of fair elections from the majority.

Dont have an ID? Tough shit. If you knew to be there to vote you knew you needed an ID.

Yeah and thanks a lot Ryk Bullock...For destroying what little faith i had left in our Electoral Process.

Obtaining a ballot fraudulently in New Hampshire is a FEDERAL OFFENSE.

You listen to the political ideas of FELONS?

No wonder our country is in such trouble.

I blame Bush for not insisting on Voter ID, armed guards and purple fingers in the USA; elections in Baghdad were truer than in any Democrat controlled big US city

Horrifying. New Hampshire anything goes?

What would these people do if busloads of foreign people crossed their borders to vote fraudulently and the wrong person were elected on a result of this conspiracy.

I do not like this.

What would these people do if busloads of foreign people crossed their borders to vote fraudulently and the wrong person were elected on a result of this conspiracy.

I do not like this.

That has already happened. We're living with that calamity right now.

I do not like this.

Living with this calamity?

How many voter fraud cases did the Bush administration pursue? IN TOTAL?

Or did this problem JUST crop up after Obama? Like how he was gonna take away your guns?

How many STATES have prosecuted for voter fraud?

I'm guessing you don't know. But it's a HUGE PROBLEM all right.

Never mind that over 100 BILLION dollars of tax fraud is committed each year....we better get THIS issue, with less than 50 cases nationwide over the LAST DECADE, taken care of first!

Again no wonder this country is in the shape it's in. Hiding from basic reality has made us weak. Too long have we listened to the smooth talk of conservatives who say they know everything.

Last edited:
Well now. I think that because of this Paul should run as a third party candidate. And Backman, Santorum, and Perry as fourth, fifth, and sixth, respectively. That will show them!

Or did this problem JUST crop up after Obama? Like how he was gonna take away your guns?

Never mind that over 100 BILLION dollars of tax fraud is committed each year....we better get THIS issue, with less than 50 cases nationwide over the LAST DECADE, taken care of first!

Again no wonder this country is in the shape it's in. Hiding from basic reality has made us weak. Too long have we listened to the smooth talk of conservatives who say they know everything.
After WADING THROUGH all the STRAW MEN in this post, BASICALLY what you are TRYING TO SAY is that the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT can only do ONE THING at a TIME.

I hope you REALIZE how RIDICULOUS that SOUNDS.

I do not like this.

So,BOOOOOSH again? Really? Did you really even watch the video? I'm guessing no.

Ok I think I'm starting follow liberal thinking (although it makes me dizzy.

Voter fraud is possible and easy.
However, no one has proven that it is a serious problem because no one is investigating.
O'Keefe ivestigates.
HE should go to jail.

Have I figured it out?

you got it..

Thanks for providing evidence that the voter registration process needs to be fixed.

Voter ID will not fix the problem of dead people being on the list of registered voters in the first place.

Did a lack of Voter ID cause those dead people to be on the registered voter rolls so prominently featured in that video?

No.

So don't you want to actually fix the problem?

Last edited:
Here is how the video should have looked if the registered voter problem was working correctly:

O'KEEFE: Hello. Do you have a Reynold Caron on your list, please?

VOLUNTEER: Caron? No. Sorry.

O'KEEFE: Do you have a Roger Groux?

VOLUNTEER: No.

And so forth.

Forum List

Back