Dead Caught Voting In Colorado

It's totally demented to claim all the cheaters in the world are Democrats and not a single Republican would cheat when Republicans are no less crooked, no more honest, and no better than any Democratic voter....period!
Voter fraud does not provide the number of votes Republicans need. It takes tens of thousands of illegal voters not the one or two that Republicans scream about

They would rather rely on voter suppression, restricting voter eligibility, gerrymandering, restricting voting hours and the number of polling places

That is how you get real results
Correct.

Indeed, voter ‘fraud’ is so exceedingly rare as to be virtually non-existent, in no way ‘justifying’ placing an undue burden on the right to vote, as most Republicans seek to do with un-Constitutional ‘voter ID’ laws.
Not having a valid ID is so exceedingly rare as to be virtually nonexistent, in now way 'justifying' opposing a reasonable requirement to show a state issue ID at the voting booth.

See how that works?

It's in excess of five percent of the voters
B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T
N
O
P
E

Why Millions of Americans Have No Government ID

X

Are you asking me? :)

Our biggest problem is the continuing hike in the amount we're paying in taxes to support BS we shouldn't be dealing with.

Are you someone who has a job and sees this?
We are paying among the lowest tax rates in 40 years

Our problem is the wealthy are paying less than ever and we are no longer able to afford the things to make America great again....good jobs, low cost education, low cost healthcare
It's looking like we're also having a problem with dead people voting for democrats.
Any suggestions on how we can stop that?
Show one example of a dead person voting for a Democrat
Democrats....

270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County
Your link

County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just election day workers or voters making mistakes."

Source: More Than 200 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in NY County Elections: Report | NBC New York 270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County
Follow us: @nbcnewyork on Twitter | NBCNewYork on Facebook
We know it's democrats. They have a long history of lying and cheating.

Democrats also have a long history of digging up dead people for votes.

Last edited:
Lol, it is hilarious seeing the libtards pretend that they are not engaging in voter fraud...they just only happen to oppose vote validating efforts.

It's totally demented to claim all the cheaters in the world are Democrats and not a single Republican would cheat when Republicans are no less crooked, no more honest, and no better than any Democratic voter....period!
Voter fraud does not provide the number of votes Republicans need. It takes tens of thousands of illegal voters not the one or two that Republicans scream about

They would rather rely on voter suppression, restricting voter eligibility, gerrymandering, restricting voting hours and the number of polling places

Correct.

Indeed, voter ‘fraud’ is so exceedingly rare as to be virtually non-existent, in no way ‘justifying’ placing an undue burden on the right to vote, as most Republicans seek to do with un-Constitutional ‘voter ID’ laws.
The remedie is worse than the disease

Blocking thousands from voting to possibly stop the handful of fraudulent votes does not make sense

Yeah, easy for you to say when it's your side doing it.

If Republicans were staging "Dawn of the Dead Voters" in the election, and Trump won because of it... you'd be the FIRST on here talking about Voter ID and cameras.

Oh my, the Right is showing desperation.
Yep no point in showing up to vote cons. We've already inputted a winning number of votes into the system. That's why there are zero elected republicans serving anywhere in this country. Because we're so good at massive voter fraud.
If the dead are voting you are committing voter fraud. It's telling that you do not recognize that.
Oh the scale of voter fraud is astonishing. Turns out you rubes were right, and we commit massive, massive voter fraud on an epic scale every year. That's why no republican has won any election in decades.
A fraudulent vote negates a legitimate one.

Correct.

Blocking thousands from voting to possibly stop the handful of fraudulent votes does not make sense

If Republicans were staging "Dawn of the Dead Voters" in the election, and Trump won because of it... you'd be the FIRST on here talking about Voter ID and cameras.
do you have some proof that democrats and only democrats are voting in dead people's spots or is this just another of the right wing's fantasy lying land that they/you live in?

Correct.

do you have some proof that democrats and only democrats are voting in dead people's spots or is this just another of the right wing's fantasy lying land that they/you live in?

The communist, Illuminati, Jesuit manifestos mirror each other and the cornerstone of their beliefs is that the "end justifies the means". Anything that they do, be it by "hook or crook" is a noble deed if it furthers the agenda.

Correct.

do you have some proof that democrats and only democrats are voting in dead people's spots or is this just another of the right wing's fantasy lying land that they live in?

Of course I do not believe that "only" the Democrats are doing this.

I'm sure that somewhere there are examples of Republicans voting fraudulently.

However, as far as I can tell, only the Republicans have made any attempt to reduce voter fraud, and nearly every time it is opposed, it's a Democrat.

I have yet to see one example anywhere, where a Democrat is saying "let's put cameras in the voting polls", and Republicans are saying "Voter fraud is a myth! No need to stop fraud".

It certainly has not happened on this forum, and I certainly haven't seen it in the news.

Does that mean that "only" Democrats have any examples of fraud? Of course not. But we do have examples of it, and only one side of the ideology spectrum seems to care, and the other side seems to defend it.

Now of the latest examples of clear voter fraud, where people were convicted, the cases I know about, were all Democrats.

Alabama, Daniel W. Reynolds was convicted and was given the massive stiff penalty of 2 years probation, for falsifying absentee ballots for Amos Newsome, who won the election by only 14 votes.

Derek Castonguay, of New Hampshire, was caught voting in three other towns, not including the town where he lived. Who knows how many others did the same.

In Minnesota, which has had hundreds of voter fraud convictions leading up to the 2008 election. Which if you remember led to Al Franken replacing the incumbent Republican, which gave the Democrats a filibuster-proof majority and led to the passage of the Obama Care.

Obviously, like trying to calculate the black market, we have no idea exactly how many votes are fraudulent. What we do know, is that Coleman, the Republican candidate, went from a certified ballot count of 700 votes ahead, to just under 230 votes ahead. That would be just 3 fraudulent votes per county, to swing the election.

Now, honestly, I don't know of any election off hand, where there was clear documented voter fraud taking place, and the Republican pulled a massive upset.

Do you? I'll consider it.

I don't believe the story. RW desperadoes make these things up and their sheeple eat it up like loco weed.
Also…who says the "dead" voters are voting Democrat? They might be Republicans.

In either case, there are instances where dead people voted when they were alive and died soon after. This is the age of aging baby boomers ya know! Has anyone compared the date on the death certificates to the date the person supposedly voted? I doubt it.

I don't believe the story.

Of course not.

You are a libtard and nothing can be true if it does not help Hillary.

When you wake up November 9th this year, you will be insisting that Trump stole that 12% of the popular vote he won by.

We are paying among the lowest tax rates in 40 years

Our problem is the wealthy are paying less than ever and we are no longer able to afford the things to make America great again....good jobs, low cost education, low cost healthcare
It's looking like we're also having a problem with dead people voting for democrats.
Any suggestions on how we can stop that?
Show one example of a dead person voting for a Democrat
Democrats....

270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County
Your link

County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just election day workers or voters making mistakes."

Source: More Than 200 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in NY County Elections: Report | NBC New York 270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County
Follow us: @nbcnewyork on Twitter | NBCNewYork on Facebook
We know it's democrats. They have a long history of lying and cheating.

Republicans have a long history of voter suppression

Correct.

do you have some proof that democrats and only democrats are voting in dead people's spots or is this just another of the right wing's fantasy lying land that they live in?

Of course I do not believe that "only" the Democrats are doing this.

I'm sure that somewhere there are examples of Republicans voting fraudulently.

However, as far as I can tell, only the Republicans have made any attempt to reduce voter fraud, and nearly every time it is opposed, it's a Democrat.

I have yet to see one example anywhere, where a Democrat is saying "let's put cameras in the voting polls", and Republicans are saying "Voter fraud is a myth! No need to stop fraud".

It certainly has not happened on this forum, and I certainly haven't seen it in the news.

Does that mean that "only" Democrats have any examples of fraud? Of course not. But we do have examples of it, and only one side of the ideology spectrum seems to care, and the other side seems to defend it.

Now of the latest examples of clear voter fraud, where people were convicted, the cases I know about, were all Democrats.

Alabama, Daniel W. Reynolds was convicted and was given the massive stiff penalty of 2 years probation, for falsifying absentee ballots for Amos Newsome, who won the election by only 14 votes.

Derek Castonguay, of New Hampshire, was caught voting in three other towns, not including the town where he lived. Who knows how many others did the same.

In Minnesota, which has had hundreds of voter fraud convictions leading up to the 2008 election. Which if you remember led to Al Franken replacing the incumbent Republican, which gave the Democrats a filibuster-proof majority and led to the passage of the Obama Care.

Obviously, like trying to calculate the black market, we have no idea exactly how many votes are fraudulent. What we do know, is that Coleman, the Republican candidate, went from a certified ballot count of 700 votes ahead, to just under 230 votes ahead. That would be just 3 fraudulent votes per county, to swing the election.

Now, honestly, I don't know of any election off hand, where there was clear documented voter fraud taking place, and the Republican pulled a massive upset.

Do you? I'll consider it.

Republicans are willing to reject 1000 eligible voters just to catch one ineligible voter

I don't believe the story.

Of course not.

You are a libtard and nothing can be true if it does not help Hillary.

When you wake up November 9th this year, you will be insisting that Trump stole that 12% of the popular vote he won by.
What you think I am is irrelevant. What I say is far more important regardless of political affiliation. Listen carefully. TRUMP WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

What you think I am is irrelevant. What I say is far more important regardless of political affiliation. Listen carefully. TRUMP WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.
Listen carefully; IT IS NOT UP TO YOU MARXIST SHILLS TO SAY WHO IS PRESIDENT!

History.
From when? Did it happen in my lifetime or your lifetime as a voter? Republicans are also NO SAINTS and as Donald would say, Believe Me! :p

Forum List

Back