Dead Caught Voting In Colorado

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I guess it isnt enough for Democrats to rush tens of thousands of immigrants into citizenship, including thoudands of criminals, but they have to keep the dead voting as well.

Dead people voting in Colorado

Local officials in Colorado acknowledged "very serious" voter fraud after learning of votes cast in multiple elections under the named of recently-deceased residents.

A local media outlet uncovered the fraud by comparing voting history databases in the state with federal government death records. "Somebody was able to cast a vote that was not theirs to cast," El Paso County Clerk and Recorder Chuck Broerman told CBS4 while discussing what he called a "very serious" pattern of people mailing in ballots on behalf of the dead.

It's not clear how many fraudulent ballots have been submitted in recent years. CBS4 reported that it "found multiple cases" of dead people voting around the state, revelations that have provoked state criminal investigations....

Yep no point in showing up to vote cons. We've already inputted a winning number of votes into the system. That's why there are zero elected republicans serving anywhere in this country. Because we're so good at massive voter fraud.
If the dead are voting you are committing voter fraud. It's telling that you do not recognize that.
Oh the scale of voter fraud is astonishing. Turns out you rubes were right, and we commit massive, massive voter fraud on an epic scale every year. That's why no republican has won any election in decades.

I guess it isnt enough for Democrats to rush tens of thousands of immigrants into citizenship, including thoudands of criminals, but they have to keep the dead voting as well.

Local officials in Colorado acknowledged "very serious" voter fraud after learning of votes cast in multiple elections under the named of recently-deceased residents.

A local media outlet uncovered the fraud by comparing voting history databases in the state with federal government death records. "Somebody was able to cast a vote that was not theirs to cast," El Paso County Clerk and Recorder Chuck Broerman told CBS4 while discussing what he called a "very serious" pattern of people mailing in ballots on behalf of the dead.

It's not clear how many fraudulent ballots have been submitted in recent years. CBS4 reported that it "found multiple cases" of dead people voting around the state, revelations that have provoked state criminal investigations....

The winner will be the one who pays hackers the most to alter votes.

The dead do indeed "speak" but we hear them with our noses...and guess what? They also vote "leftard"!!!!

Yep no point in showing up to vote cons. We've already inputted a winning number of votes into the system. That's why there are zero elected republicans serving anywhere in this country. Because we're so good at massive voter fraud.
If the dead are voting you are committing voter fraud. It's telling that you do not recognize that.
Oh the scale of voter fraud is astonishing. Turns out you rubes were right, and we commit massive, massive voter fraud on an epic scale every year. That's why no republican has won any election in decades.
You are presuming that Ds can tie their own shoelaces something only Ds assume

You are presuming that Ds can tie their own shoelaces something only Ds assume
You say that Dems have hatched a vast globalist conspiracy to run the world, and that their nominee runs an organization that is already secretly controlling it... but you don't believe they can tie their own shoelaces? :eusa_think:

7dhavd.jpg

Oh is it that time of year again already? :rolleyes:
No, every four years when your great grandmother votes. I am assuming you're a Democrat of course.
Great grandmother? That's amateur shit. I'm hoping to cast 6, maybe 7 hundred votes this year.
Sorry, I forgot the old Dem adage, vote often and vote ealry, Now, if you could only find a job and pay taxes...
Haven't had to since Obama. I just bought a Range Rover with some money he siphoned to me from same Protestant Church in Alabama.

Oh is it that time of year again already? :rolleyes:
No, every four years when your great grandmother votes. I am assuming you're a Democrat of course.
Great grandmother? That's amateur shit. I'm hoping to cast 6, maybe 7 hundred votes this year.
Sorry, I forgot the old Dem adage, vote often and vote ealry, Now, if you could only find a job and pay taxes...
Haven't had to since Obama. I just bought a Range Rover with some money he siphoned to me from same Protestant Church in Alabama.
I've heard of Obamaphones, but a Range Rover for parasites is a bit much. Agreed?

Forum List

Back