What comes out of Trump’s mouth, his “outreach” to black voters is full of lies

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Trumps outreach to minorities are geared not toward minorities but the uneducated crackas , his dying base

As my colleague Andrew McGill writes, that includes homicides among black Americans are at historic lows, more black students are graduating from high school, and unemployment among black Americans is dropping. That’s not to say that black Americans no longer suffer disproportionately from poverty, substandard schools, and crime. But black communities are not the urban hellscapes portrayed in Trump speeches.

His speeches do not characterize white communities in the same way. On the contrary, he consistently tells white voters that their problems are the result of a “rigged system” and the machinations of corrupt elites. He tells them “I will fight for you,” He reassures them that he “has very special place in my heart for those who make a living as tradesmen, craftsmen and construction workers,” he tells them how he feels “more comfortable around blue collar workers than Wall Street executives.” He does not tell them they are violent, stupid and jobless. He doesn’t do this because he actually wants them to vote for him.

Trump's Black Outreach Repackages Racism as Earnest Concern

The Democrats have proven over the years that the stupid and ignorant Blacks will believe whatever they are told. One may have to sweeten the pot now and again with a free cheap cell phone or something.

guno, I think you need to tell all those hundreds of blacks who get shot every year how good blacks have it in America.

Forum List

Back