Dead Caught Voting In Colorado

>>>DON"T YOU REMEMBER THE ELECTION MASSACRE YOU ENDURED THE LAST TWO ELECTIONS.
You mean 2014?

No, no massacre, dimwit.

Do you remember that you Dimbocrats only control about a third of the state congresses and governorships and lost both the Federali House and Senate?

Take your spankings like the little beoch you are and go cry in some other corner.

This one is occupied, dude. :fu:

do you have some proof that democrats and only democrats are voting in dead people's spots or is this just another of the right wing's fantasy lying land that they/you live in?
History.
From when? Did it happen in my lifetime or your lifetime as a voter? Republicans are also NO SAINTS and as Donald would say, Believe Me! :p
The urban wing of the Dimocratic Party has long run Tammany Hall machines in every major urban area and their ward politics and voter fraud were intrinsic parts of these machines.

I'm sorry, C4A, but I dont have the time to regurgitate commonly known centuries of history.

You mean 2014?

No, no massacre, dimwit.

Do you remember that you Dimbocrats only control about a third of the state congresses and governorships and lost both the Federali House and Senate?

Take your spankings like the little beoch you are and go cry in some other corner.

Er… We are talking about presidential elections, chuckles. You've lost two in a row and the 3rd ass whuppin is right around the corner.
We may Never see another Republican president in your lifetime. Get used to being angry and frustrated…and politically impotent!
Hillary will have your balls locked n her Kitchen Cabinet.

You mean 2014?

No, no massacre, dimwit.

Er… We are talking about presidential elections, chuckles. You've lost two in a row and the 3rd ass whuppin is right around the corner.
We may Never see another Republican president in your lifetime. Get used to being angry and frustrated…and politically impotent!
No, doofus, you simply said "last two elections" so like a true Dimbocrat you refuse to take responsibility for failing to actually say what you meant.

No surprise there, and my point was that the Democratic Party is LOSING EVERYWHERE just about and represents only the furthest third of the electorate to the far left.

And it is true. Were the GOP led by better people and not these neocon losers they are cursed with, they would have the Presidency locked up a long time ago too, but instead the Neocons gave America a traitor and collaborator as the GOP nominee; a sure loser.

You mean 2014?

No, no massacre, dimwit.

No, doofus, you simply said "last two elections" so like a true Dimbocrat you refuse to take responsibility for failing to actually say what you meant.

No surprise there, and my point was that the Democratic Party is LOSING EVERYWHERE just about and represents only the furthest third of the electorate to the far left.

And it is true. Were the GOP led by better people and not these neocon losers they are cursed with, they would have the Presidency locked up a long time ago too, but instead the Neocons gave America a traitor and collaborator as the GOP nominee; a sure loser.
I forgot you lack common sense…. my bad!

It's looking like we're also having a problem with dead people voting for democrats.
Any suggestions on how we can stop that?
Show one example of a dead person voting for a Democrat
Democrats....

270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County
Your link

County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just election day workers or voters making mistakes."

Source: More Than 200 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in NY County Elections: Report | NBC New York 270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County
Follow us: @nbcnewyork on Twitter | NBCNewYork on Facebook
We know it's democrats. They have a long history of lying and cheating.

Republicans have a long history of voter suppression

Funny because you want right to bear arms suppression, and driver suppression, and trade skill suppression....

Yet we have asked nothing more, than what you ask for in those situations.

Forum List

Back