Dead bin Laden Photo FAKE

Warning Graphic Images On Links
It looks real enough to me and I am extremely skeptical of anything government says or does. So if I'm mistaken I'd appreciate being enlightened. What is fake about it?

I should say I'm disappointed that he was killed rather than captured. I'm sure he would have a great deal of interesting things to tell us about the connection between Bush and the Saudi Royal family.

I don't know who that is in the first photo, second row, but it damn sure isn't BL. His nose was not crooked, the lips are not right. So it's someone else killed in the fight and they took his top part of his face and replaced it with BL's, then darkened it. Hell, I could do the same thing.

Which begs the question: WTF?

I haven't watched the news. Is that photo what's been showed by the media??? Yer kiddin' me.

I don't know who that is in the first photo, second row, but it damn sure isn't BL. His nose was not crooked, the lips are not right. So it's someone else killed in the fight and they took his top part of his face and replaced it with BL's, then darkened it. Hell, I could do the same thing.

Which begs the question: WTF?

The US military has not released any photo of the dead Osama. The dead Osama photo in question has been circulating for 2 years now. This was 2 years before Osama was actually killed by the USA.

Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake
It appears the fake picture was initially published by the Middle East online newspaper themedialine.org on 29 April 2009, with a warning from the editor that it was "unable to ascertain whether the photo is genuine or not".

Am I confused then? Why was it posted in this thread as the photo everyone is waiting for as of yesterday? Have I been punk'd?

Sheesh. I'm going to bed.

No pictures. No eye witnesses. No reports from a lab that compared the DNA...

Just Osam-er, Obama's word...
18.gif

Yep that's the same pic I saw two years ago the real photo will come out shortly you know dam well the seals snapped pics for them selfs

Am I confused then? Why was it posted in this thread as the photo everyone is waiting for as of yesterday? Have I been punk'd?

They posted it knowing it's a fake so that it would look like the president isn't telling the truth. The reality is that it appears to have come from a pakistani cite, although, i can't tell for sure. so it may be that pakistan wanted it to look like they were involved in the mission.

They posted it knowing it's a fake so that it would look like the president isn't telling the truth. The reality is that it appears to have come from a pakistani cite, although, i can't tell for sure. so it may be that pakistan wanted it to look like they were involved in the mission.

The photo in questioned was circulated by many media outlets giving the viewer the impression it was him. It was subsequently pulled after the obvious, and almost laughable deception was pointed out by skeptics, I mean "Deathers" :lol:

Fake Picture Used As Osama Bin Laden Was On A Forum In 2010! (Pics) :

I don't think it was deliberate on this occasion.

One does wonder where the original of this fake photo came from. Perhaps AQ put it around to discourage the West from continuing its search for him. :eusa_shhh:

My middle school aged son pulled this up on a computer at school yesterday. Some clown photoshopped it. I'm more surprised anyone is guilable enough to believe it.

I am sure they took may photos. They will release the best , least gruesome one. If as reported, he got double tapped his face will be bloated a bit, and he won't have the back of his head.

I don't think it was deliberate on this occasion.

One does wonder where the original of this fake photo came from. Perhaps AQ put it around to discourage the West from continuing its search for him. :eusa_shhh:
Osama bin Laden corpse photo is fake | World news | guardian.co.uk
It appears the fake picture was initially published by the Middle East online newspaper themedialine(dot)org on 29 April 2009, with a warning from the editor that it was "unable to ascertain whether the photo is genuine or not".

Warning Graphic Images In Link

Forum List

Back