DC Protesters beaten by Erdogan bodyguards

what the heck are turks in the USA protesting 'edrogen' for ?? Probably dual citizen turks that should still be in turkey eh ??
Everyone who swung a fist or weapon should be removed from the US IMMEDIATELY
------------------------------------------------------ sure , ok with me but i'd start long before that by not importing any of these turks or most anyone else Grandpa !!
You'll get no argument out of me. We have enough of our own struggling without importing shitheads from elsewhere

what the heck are turks in the USA protesting 'edrogen' for ?? Probably dual citizen turks that should still be in turkey eh ??
He's a thug he should be protested and regardless if they are dual citizens or just here for another reason if they are legally here they have the right to peacefully protest.

He's a thug he should be protested and regardless if they are dual citizens or just here for another reason if they are legally here they have the right to peacefully protest.
------------------------------------------------------- feck'em Rod !!

and for purposes of this thread , edrogen oughta start carrying a club .

I don't think so, Erd is a nazi thug.

This may come as a shock.....Me no care. Me no care. Too many white man protest. Too many white man burn cars, break window for no reason. Me say........teach lesson. Maybe white protester hit brown Turkish man to start beatings? Maybe Trump told Great Turk leader.........go get em'

Me really don't care. About time to crack some loons in the head. Get em' they must be taught quickly.

The United States does not recognize dual citizenship.

--------------------------------------------------------------- of course , erdrogen is a muslim and want to rebuild his 'ottoman' caliphate . These wussy protesters oughta be protesting over in 'turkey' where 'edrogen can deal with them in his special ways Rod .

--------------------------------------------------------------- of course , erdrogen is a muslim and want to rebuild his 'ottoman' caliphate . These wussy protesters oughta be protesting over in 'turkey' where 'edrogen can deal with them in his special ways Rod .
F' Erd and his special ways. Those people are here on American soil and they were thugged, piss on anyone who believes that they have a right to be a thug on this soil no matter who they are. Those people have a right to peacefully protest here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- heres a bunch of weasel words from your government for you to figure out Admiral . --- Is Dual Citizenship Allowed in the United States? - Legal Language Services ---

F' Erd and his special ways. Those people are here on American soil and they were thugged, piss on anyone who believes that they have a right to be a thug on this soil no matter who they are. Those people have a right to peacefully protest here!
------------------------------------------------------ as has been shown , 'erds' boys took part in the beating of fellow turks on USA soil and are probably now having dinner and ordering some female companionship and refreshments for the evening . I think that 'erd' and his boys have 'diplomatic immunity , don't they Rod ??

these protesting turks oughta be sent back to turkey where they can properly protest with 'iraqi' interpreters and their families Rod !!

did i already say it , if not , feck these foreigners , all of them Rod !!

If they were carrying the flag of some other country they aren't American. They don't get to drag their wars into this country. Good for Turkish Security. Foreign leaders have to bring their own army. We don't or can't protect them.

They state in the news report that some of those beaten were AMERICANS. But it doesn't matter, this sort of thing shouldn't be happening. Turkey is acting like a dictatorship, it's gone downhill massively. But the fact that some of the right are supporting the actions of Turkey show's a lot about how some on the right would like to see things.

American protesters were charged by Erdogan bodyguards and beaten outside Turkish Embassy in Washington DC. New video footage is the confrontation is surfacing on you tube. One report stated that due to the diplomatic immunity for Erdogan's security detail, it is unlikely they will face charges. My thoughts are that US protesters should realize that if they were protesting in Turkey, Iran, Europe, elsewhere...they could be beaten, arrested, or sent to prison. These American protesters never realized they were in any danger because this is the first time they have encountered such a response.

Erdogan's bodyguards beat protesters during his Washington, DC, visit

Witnesses told the Guardian that members of Erdogan's security detail incited the violence after spotting protesters carrying the flag of the Kurdish Democratic Union Party, or PYD. Video from the scene shows uniformed men violently beating and kicking members of the crowd as D.C. police attempt to intervene.

Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Dustin Sternbeck confirmed to the Guardian that two arrests had been made, and said that one of the people taken into custody had been charged with assaulting a police officer.

Better bring more/tougher protesters next time.
schmuck!!!!! You are an idiot and an asshole! Congrats!!

American protesters were charged by Erdogan bodyguards and beaten outside Turkish Embassy in Washington DC. New video footage is the confrontation is surfacing on you tube. One report stated that due to the diplomatic immunity for Erdogan's security detail, it is unlikely they will face charges. My thoughts are that US protesters should realize that if they were protesting in Turkey, Iran, Europe, elsewhere...they could be beaten, arrested, or sent to prison. These American protesters never realized they were in any danger because this is the first time they have encountered such a response.

Witnesses told the Guardian that members of Erdogan's security detail incited the violence after spotting protesters carrying the flag of the Kurdish Democratic Union Party, or PYD. Video from the scene shows uniformed men violently beating and kicking members of the crowd as D.C. police attempt to intervene.

Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Dustin Sternbeck confirmed to the Guardian that two arrests had been made, and said that one of the people taken into custody had been charged with assaulting a police officer.

Oh, you want foreign security forces to beat people on the streets of America? Does that make a lot of sense to you?

------------------------------------------------------ as has been shown , 'erds' boys took part in the beating of fellow turks on USA soil and are probably now having dinner and ordering some female companionship and refreshments for the evening . I think that 'erd' and his boys have 'diplomatic immunity , don't they Rod ??
They would have but that doesn't mean they will get a free pass and be welcome back at another time now does it?

Oh, you want foreign security forces to beat people on the streets of America? Does that make a lot of sense to you?

Its okay next round Erd and his thugs can just make their way into congress and thug there too ****sarcasm intended****

It's time for some to bomb their embassy. Death to Erdogan!

Bomb him in his own country and banned that prick and his thugs from ever coming here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- heres a bunch of weasel words from your government for you to figure out Admiral . --- Is Dual Citizenship Allowed in the United States? - Legal Language Services ---

How nice of you to back up what I stated. Thank you very much!

Forum List

Back