What are the odds these kids don't grow up with a lifetime of mental problems?

Thanks to their mutant, abusive liberal fuckface parents? GEnderqueer? Polyamorous. These degenerates shouldn't be allowed around children. And liberals will celebrate this insanity and abuse

I'm Genderqueer, & Here's What My Kid Calls Me Instead Of "Mom"
You should actually try to learn something instead of posting ignorant and hateful horseshit like the bully with a pre teen mentality who has not come to grips with their own sexuality, that you seem to be.

FAQ About Transgender Parenting

Children tend to have fewer preconceived notions about gender than adults do. Experiences vary for children with a transgender parent who transitions. Studies have shown that preschool age and adult children generally adapt better to a parent’s transition, while adolescent children tend to face more challenges.

Extra factors come into play as well, however, such as the fact that it can be tricky finding someone to talk to who has gone through the same experience. There are a limited number of resources available to transgender parents and their families.

Also, when a married parent transitions, the change may cause some conflict in the marriage itself, a situation that is bound to affect the children. This is often made much worse if the cisgender parent is openly hostile about the transition—although that is by no means always the situation.

A few years ago it was popular among the deranged to give their children bizarre names. Moo Cow, Santa Clause, Aryan Nation, Lost The Bet and Tallulah Does the Hula in Hawaii are all names crazy parents have given their children.
To them it is adorable to see their four year old correcting people. My name is Lost The Bet! Then the children go to court and change their names because the children don't stay crazy. Baba isn't a designer name they made up for genderqueers. Baba is grandmother in Polish. Get it. Grandmother!

Thanks to their mutant, abusive liberal fuckface parents? GEnderqueer? Polyamorous. These degenerates shouldn't be allowed around children. And liberals will celebrate this insanity and abuse

You should actually try to learn something instead of posting ignorant and hateful horseshit like the bully with a pre teen mentality who has not come to grips with their own sexuality, that you seem to be.

Children tend to have fewer preconceived notions about gender than adults do. Experiences vary for children with a transgender parent who transitions. Studies have shown that preschool age and adult children generally adapt better to a parent’s transition, while adolescent children tend to face more challenges.

Extra factors come into play as well, however, such as the fact that it can be tricky finding someone to talk to who has gone through the same experience. There are a limited number of resources available to transgender parents and their families.

Also, when a married parent transitions, the change may cause some conflict in the marriage itself, a situation that is bound to affect the children. This is often made much worse if the cisgender parent is openly hostile about the transition—although that is by no means always the situation.
Don't you know what polyamorous means? It means will fuck anything with a pulse. What child doesn't want to brag about a grandmother that will fuck anything with a pulse?

Don't you know what polyamorous means? It means will fuck anything with a pulse. What child doesn't want to brag about a grandmother that will fuck anything with a pulse?
:link::link::link:
:lame2: We ARE polly and it does not mean any fucking thing like that. As usual you just make shit up and lie or allow your mental illness to convince you that it's true

I am not polyamorous. Don't know anyone that is or desires to be in a relationship that includes more than two.

I am not polyamorous. Don't know anyone that is or desires to be in a relationship that includes more than two.
Oh but you most likely do! Many people are desire multiple relationships but don't act on it or acknowledge it. Many others do act on it, in a sneaky and destructive way which of course is called cheating or infidelity. I don't think that we are naturally monogamous and life and relationships can be so much healthier if people were not so afraid to acknowledge that.

Oh but you most likely do! Many people are desire multiple relationships but don't act on it or acknowledge it. Many others do act on it, in a sneaky and destructive way which of course is called cheating or infidelity. I don't think that we are naturally monogamous and life and relationships can be so much healthier if people were not so afraid to acknowledge that.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course. Just as I am entitled to see things differently than you do.
I believe men and women were meant to be monogamous just as countless other creatures in nature are meant to be. Deep seated wishes and desires don't change that.
Most polyamorous relationships fail for one reason or another. Cheating isn't a polyamorous relationship and doesn't seem part of the subject much

You're entitled to your opinion, of course. Just as I am entitled to see things differently than you do.
I believe men and women were meant to be monogamous just as countless other creatures in nature are meant to be. Deep seated wishes and desires don't change that.
Most polyamorous relationships fail for one reason or another. Cheating isn't a polyamorous relationship and doesn't seem part of the subject much
OK What ever. Most relationships fail for one reason or another. I don't know for a fact that poly relationships fail at a higher rate, and you would have to define what failure means. If some people in a group go their separate ways and a couple stays together, is that failure. Perhaps you would like to research that.

Disgusting freaks
A Molested Generation Loses the Will to Survive

Being disgusted is a sign of the survival instinct, it is not some drive for power over "victims of society." Those enforcing a toxic tolerance want us to destroy ourselves.
What the fuck are you jabbering about??!! Molested ? Who the fuck is being molested.?? What exactly is toxic? Post some documentation to support your ridiculous claims or shut the fuck up.

Yes indeed, what are the odds. Interesting that you pose that question in a way that implies that you think that they will have problems, but offer nothing to support that claim. That is just as stupid as stupid gets!

OK What ever. Most relationships fail for one reason or another. I don't know for a fact that poly relationships fail at a higher rate, and you would have to define what failure means. If some people in a group go their separate ways and a couple stays together, is that failure. Perhaps you would like to research that.

Nope. Have no desire to research polyamorous relationships. I know it's pigotry and immoral IMO. You research it if you wish.

Nope. Have no desire to research polyamorous relationships. I know it's pigotry and immoral IMO. You research it if you wish.
Pigotry??:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: like :lalala::lalala::lalala:???

Last edited:

Pigotry??:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: like :lalala::lalala::lalala:???

Sure, why not? Whatever puts bubbles in your bathwater

:link::link::link:
:lame2: We ARE polly and it does not mean any fucking thing like that. As usual you just make shit up and lie or allow your mental illness to convince you that it's true
Link link link

Forum List

Back