DC Police Investigating Mob Attack on Carlson’s Home as Hate Crime

No. You have spent almost 3 decades of campaigning against Hillary, but now that she is no longer running for any office, you are lost. You are stuck fighting against an opponent who is no longer in the ring because you don't have anything to fight for.

You spent 8 years kissing a black President's asshole and when he left office you didn't know what to do. When he's shown up recently to campaign for more of his kind that were picked because of the same birth characteristic used to consider him qualified, you been having thoughts of puckering up again.

I understand that you believe that. You're wrong, but at least you are sincerely wrong.

Actually, you've spent the last 10 years kissing his ass. You're doing it now, boy.

Does acting like you think a tough guy might act help you with your lack of self respect?

No problem with self respect for me. I know Obama wasn't qualified. You still think his skin color was a qualification. You kiss his ass to prove it.

I know you aren't lying cause it's not lying if you actually believe that goofy shit. You do believe lies though.

You spent 8 years kissing a black President's asshole and when he left office you didn't know what to do. When he's shown up recently to campaign for more of his kind that were picked because of the same birth characteristic used to consider him qualified, you been having thoughts of puckering up again.

I understand that you believe that. You're wrong, but at least you are sincerely wrong.

Actually, you've spent the last 10 years kissing his ass. You're doing it now, boy.

Does acting like you think a tough guy might act help you with your lack of self respect?

No problem with self respect for me. I know Obama wasn't qualified. You still think his skin color was a qualification. You kiss his ass to prove it.

I know you aren't lying cause it's not lying if you actually believe that goofy shit. You do believe lies though.

You keep lying about why you supported Obama. We both know it was skin color for you. Pucker up, boy.

They shouldn't have spray painted his driveway, but the rest of the protest was perfectly legal. I'll buy him a couple bottles of GooGone for his driveway if he's quit whining.

Pounding on his door while his wife is there alone?

This is brownshirt tactics. EVERYONE in the organizations behind this should be arrested as members of a criminal conspiracy.

Yes. Knocking on a door is a well known terrorist tactic. That's why I maced that little old lady from next door and her plate of chocolate chip cookies. What else could I do? She knocked on my door after all.

They shouldn't have spray painted his driveway, but the rest of the protest was perfectly legal. I'll buy him a couple bottles of GooGone for his driveway if he's quit whining.

This is brownshirt tactics. EVERYONE in the organizations behind this should be arrested as members of a criminal conspiracy.

Yes. Knocking on a door is a well known terrorist tactic. That's why I maced that little old lady from next door and her plate of chocolate chip cookies. What else could I do? She knocked on my door after all.

A little old lady is not a mob shouting threats. That you lied showed that you know that truth makes you look like a little brown shirt.

A little old lady is not a mob shouting threats. That you lied showed that you know that truth makes you look like a little brown shirt.

Proof that they did anything other than knock on the door? Never saw pictures of that claimed cracked door. Why not?

Proof that they did anything other than knock on the door? Never saw pictures of that claimed cracked door. Why not?
That would be a weird thing to lie about seeing how it would just take one cop who was at the scene to say thats a lie. Until proven otherwise, anyone who is being honest believes his door was cracked by force. Why else would his wife be so scared?

That would be a weird thing to lie about seeing how it would just take one cop who was at the scene to say thats a lie. Until proven otherwise, anyone who is being honest believes his door was cracked by force. Why else would his wife be so scared?

I suspect the entire incident was exaggerated. There was no mention of a cracked door in the police report. Damage to the property is definitely something that should be included in that police report.

You siding with mobs terrorizing innocent housewives is noted. YOu are scum.

Still no picture of a cracked door. Why?

Because this is the first I've heard of it, and my complaint about your support of mob intimidation and threats of violence are not dependent on it at all.

Do you consider your self a Brownshirt, or more of a cheerleader for Brownshirts?

Because this is the first I've heard of it, and my complaint about your support of mob intimidation and threats of violence are not dependent on it at all.

Do you consider your self a Brownshirt, or more of a cheerleader for Brownshirts?

Got it. You oppose the freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. How right wing of you.

Got it. You oppose the freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. How right wing of you.

Assembling on the lawn of their enemies homes, while their wife in home by herself?

Your bullshit justifications for intimidation tactics is disgusting. You should be ashamed.

They broke his door as well. That ain't legal. However, let not your heart be troubled, they'll not be punished very much. Soros will bail them out if he has to.

No reason to believe that even happened yet. Carlson't claim is less than believable. He lies too much. Show some real proof.
Less than believable to you. The FBI has the proof. Of course you think it's "perfectly legal" for a mob to show up at a private residence and vandalize it, destroy private property and terrorize the people within so we see what your opinion is worth.

You mean "peaceable" assembly....right? Your opinions are eminently bullshit!
Mob and Vandalism at Tucker Carlson Home Investigated as Possible Hate Crime

Assembling on the lawn of their enemies homes, while their wife in home by herself?

Your bullshit justifications for intimidation tactics is disgusting. You should be ashamed.

They were not on the lawn. They were on public property. You got a complaint that makes sense?

They were not on the lawn. They were on public property. You got a complaint that makes sense?

Carlson's house has a door to be knocked on from the sidewalk?

They broke his door as well. That ain't legal. However, let not your heart be troubled, they'll not be punished very much. Soros will bail them out if he has to.

No reason to believe that even happened yet. Carlson't claim is less than believable. He lies too much. Show some real proof.
Less than believable to you. The FBI has the proof. Of course you think it's "perfectly legal" for a mob to show up at a private residence and vandalize it, destroy private property and terrorize the people within so we see what your opinion is worth.

Carlson is less than believable to most except hard core RWNJs. One guy painted an anarchy symbol on the driveway. He was reprimanded, as he should have been. No other arrests or charges for anybody. Do you think the FBI was part of the protest too? Sorry, but that's what freedom of assembly and speech allows. How long have you hated the freedoms our constitution gives us?

Carlson is less than believable to most except hard core RWNJs. One guy painted an anarchy symbol on the driveway. He was reprimanded, as he should have been. No other arrests or charges for anybody. Do you think the FBI was part of the protest too? Sorry, but that's what freedom of assembly and speech allows. How long have you hated the freedoms our constitution gives us?

Driveway? Right, so how again were they knocking on the door from public property?

You libs just say whatever shit comes to mind, don't ya?

You mean "peaceable" assembly....right? Your opinions are eminently bullshit!
Mob and Vandalism at Tucker Carlson Home Investigated as Possible Hate Crime

So they investigated it as a possible hate crime. Big deal. The only crime was that one guy who painted the driveway, and he has been identified. The rest were engaged in constitutionally protected speech. Carlson is pretending to be some sort of victim, but he can't show how he was victimized other than having to wash off his driveway. You and he both should quit being such whiny babies.

There was also property damage to his automobile and home besides terrorizing the people inside the residence.
As long as you continue to rationalize this domestic terrorism I really don't think it's worthwhile wasting my time on you.

How long have you been lying about what the Constitution allows? Always, most likely and as already pointed out
the Constitution allows peaceable assembly! Not the sort of terrorism the little rats in Antifa, domestic terrorists according to the FBI, engage in. Wake up.

Forum List

Back