DC Establishment:Attempts Coup at Risk of it's Own Peril

Actually it would be a "counter-revolution " because in November the people wanted overwhelming change in Washington DC and rejected the establishment.

Members of officer corps better heed this shit if they try to order troops against Trump.

I suspect the establishment (aka Oligarchy) can accomplish a coup without removing Trump. This is likely their plan, which is why they continue to push the bogus Russia collusion story. If the elite media, the two political parties, the Deep State, etc....can so harm Trump with investigates, 100% critical media, spies within the WH, etc....the coup is accomplished.

Soros&Co have plenty of experience of pulling out coups, one of them occurred in my home country of Ukraine. I know what was going on before it, basically same thing is going on in USA now and same people are orchestrating it.

President Trump is a nightmare and a threat for Establishment. So far they are using their puppets in Congress to hobble him. Next step might be a coup.

Last edited:
You watched an element of the soft coup last week.
Agreed. Soft coup is a good way to put it.

The Establishment intends to take out Trump by preventing him from accomplishing his agenda, rather than removing him from office.

What really gets me are the number of average Americans who side with the Establishment.

DC Establishment:Attempts Coup at Risk of it's Own Peril

Risking one's own peril is rarely a bad thing. Risking one's inviolability or haven is what one is well advised not to risk.

DC NEEDS a coup... they haven't made a good movie since 'Dark Knight Rises'

maxresdefault.jpg

Folks that don't understand that the elites choose your candidates don't understand that the game is rigged from the beginning.

The appearance of a "coup" is necessary so you don't focus on what is really going on. It's all theatrics.

If the Washington DC establishment attempts a coup against the constitutionally elected President of the United States...they do so at their own peril. If they think the people or lower ranks of military will allow it...they are sadly mistaken.
'Silent Coup': Limbaugh Says DC Establishment Is 'Trying to Take Out' Trump
Rush Limbaugh is a joke, and it's not funny!
It's the reality of the situation. Liberals have formed an unholy alliance with RINO's to overthrow the POTUS. In conjunction with liberal media propaganda wing.

Any effort to impeach Trump would have dire consequences for America.

Rush Limbaugh is a cracked pot. He is thoroughly disreputable. That is why I don't listen to him anymore.

Forum List

Back