Dayton Shooter's Sibling He Killed Was Actually A Trans-Man (Jordan Cover)

I still don't get the motive here.

He shows up to a club with his sister (brother, I guess) and friend. Then he leaves and returns with his gun and body armor and shoots both of them as well as a bunch of other people.

He could have been thoughtful enough to leave us a manifesto or something.
You kidding? Doesn't matter...the CRCs ignore those kinds of things anyways.....

A REAL website that says their focus is advocating for the LBGTQ community would NEVER out someone without their permission. EVER

Go to THEIR SITE and tell them that.. And report back the names they call you... It's called investigative journalism.. And journalists UNFORTUNATELY are being told their principle role is to "change society and world in meaningful ways"... So the Advocate DOES that. And reports to a fraction of America on the DETAILS and STORIES that appeal their cause...

It's not good. It's not mainstream.. But since the mainstream press chucked THEIR credibility, you now have all the special interests doing their OWN investigative journalism.. And in the whole --- that's a GOOD thing...

A REAL website that says their focus is advocating for the LBGTQ community would NEVER out someone without their permission. EVER

Go to THEIR SITE and tell them that.. And report back the names they call you... It's called investigative journalism.. And journalists UNFORTUNATELY are being told their principle role is to "change society and world in meaningful ways"... So the Advocate DOES that. And reports to a fraction of America on the DETAILS and STORIES that appeal their cause...

It's not good. It's not mainstream.. But since the mainstream press chucked THEIR credibility, you now have all the special interests doing their OWN investigative journalism.. And in the whole --- that's a GOOD thing...

You are one glass half full one, aint ya?! :mad:

First transfender I've come across.

67605670_10167481510162037_379272082120245248_n.jpg

How about you be honest and answer this question. Do you really think knowing things I have told you other places, that I wouldn't do anything about it outside this forum? Be honest. Do you believe me when I say I have already contacted them and also over 20 different news sources? And that I plan on contacting me more today?

The key to doing what is right isn't just standing up and saying something when people that much of the world already sees as bad, but when a person stands up and says something when a site that a lot of people see as protected and good does. No one should get a free pass when they step over a certain line. I've had some gay friends, and if they will tell you, ask some of the gay people on this forum if it is kosher for someone or entity should get a pass on outing someone without their permission.

It's pretty clear what is going on here. The Advocate is trying to politicize the shooting, by interjecting that a trans-person was killed in the mass shooting, trying to plant the seed that maybe the mass shooting was targeted by the brother against LBGTQ people.

So he goes to the bar with his "sister" and friend, they get separated, and goes to the car, suits up, grabs a rifle and several magazines, goes back and blows away the two of them and many around them. Hmmm....my theory is they ditched him and he wasn't putting up with it. He was wearing a mask....gotta wonder if they recognized him or if he thought he could get away and not be found out?

So he goes to the bar with his "sister" and friend, they get separated, and goes to the car, suits up, grabs a rifle and several magazines, goes back and blows away the two of them and many around them. Hmmm....my theory is they ditched him and he wasn't putting up with it. He was wearing a mask....gotta wonder if they recognized him or if he thought he could get away and not be found out?
I've heard the bouncer wouldn't let him in. I've wondered if there was an argument, too. He tries to take it inside, bouncer says no, sister comes running to stop him being a jerk, friend follows to protect her and brother opens fire on the whole kit and kaboodle of them. Anxiety overload.

Forum List

Back