Day 1 with Brett Kavanaugh as SCOTUS judge

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Women can still kill their babies.

Left wing lunatics, when are you not going to be able to get abortions?

Is it about the same time that Trump is impeached?

Predictions on when the court will make back alley coat hanger abortions the only option for women, like the Dimms have told us would happen?

Abortion was legal in 22 States BEFORE Roe.

It isn't that I'm against abortion, I am certainly not (ALL dims should be given free abortions on demand and $5 from Crime Stop AFAIC).

I am against the way it was done.

The people elected to pass the legislation were too gutless to put their names on it, so it didn't happen. No abortion bills in the STATES. Which is where the legislation belongs.

So dimocrap scum got the Court system to do what they couldn't get done LEGALLY. Constitutionally. SCOTUS had NO Goddamn business fucking around with abortion.

Which is why dimocrap scum are SO pissed off about Trump. He's going to appoint Constitutionalists to the Bench.

THAT'S what has dims pissed. dimocrap FILTH can't get the legislation they want passed, passed. And now they can't do an end-run around the Constitution and get Black-Robed Activists to do their bidding like they used to.

Suck on it, dimocrap filth. Go somewhere far away and die.

Where we can't smell your stench

I heard that the judge was sending Luca Brasi on a tour.

What happened to all the talk that the judge was going to miss this session because he wasn't sworn in last monday?

It isn't that I'm against abortion, I am certainly not (ALL dims should be given free abortions on demand and $5 from Crime Stop AFAIC).

The people elected to pass the legislation were too gutless to put their names on it, so it didn't happen. No abortion bills in the STATES. Which is where the legislation belongs.

So dimocrap scum got the Court system to do what they couldn't get done LEGALLY. Constitutionally. SCOTUS had NO Goddamn business fucking around with abortion.

Which is why dimocrap scum are SO pissed off about Trump. He's going to appoint Constitutionalists to the Bench.

THAT'S what has dims pissed. dimocrap FILTH can't get the legislation they want passed, passed. And now they can't do an end-run around the Constitution and get Black-Robed Activists to do their bidding like they used to.

BAM!

Well done.

Dimms can't get shit passed, so they legislate from the bench to push their MINORITY opinions across.

Kind of IRONIC for shitheads who love to talk about "WINNING THE POPULAR VOTE."

That count would probably be over 25 by now.

I would think most restrictions would be in the deep south and the midwest corn belt.

Let the 'Rape' of the Communist/Democrat Agenda now begin. Go get em Kavanaugh! Time for some vengeance. :)

Forum List

Back