David McCallum, ‘NCIS’ and ‘The Man from U.N.C.L.E’ Star Dies Aged 90

Wow, Jill really got around.

First she married The Man From Uncle,

Then she married Death Wish, when Bronson was the highest paid actor in Hollywood,

then she finally fell into love with Mr. Spock! :shok:

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.932f0faa2790d3f7a527064565abe70b?rik=mk8sQucVEd5w7w&riu=http%3a%2f%2filarge.lisimg.com%2fimage%2f5321075%2f740full-jill-ireland.jpg&ehk=i2jVKdDOO8bYVzyNKd6XOx04qDbuIrYKnIaZg%2fF%2fMRs%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

And all in the same decade!

Jill was beautiful!

she died not long ago from cancer.

with charles Bronson

1695699540488.png

With David

1695699618659.png

I don't remember that one. Funny as I think Nimoy was actually Russian. Maybe he should have played Illya Kuryachin?
His parents escaped from the Soviet Union thru Poland. He might have been a good Russian, but he never lived there. Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union back then. They left the country separately and reunited in the US.

Bronson played a Captain in "The Battle Of The Bulge" and he was a digger in "The Great Escape".
He was Lithuanian born in Pennsylvania in extreme poverty.

Wow, Bronson was one of 15 kids I see and Jill died at the age of only 54 years old!
No wonder he lived in poverty!

Supposedly at one point, Bronson told David McCullum: "I'm going to marry your wife!"

When you are married to Jill, those are fighting words!

:confused:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Actor David McCallum, who became a teen heartthrob in the hit series “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.” in the 1960s and was the eccentric medical examiner in the popular “NCIS” 40 years later, has died. He was 90.

View attachment 834267

When we played Man From Uncle as kids, everyone wanted to be Ilya, he was the cool guy. RIP.

Oh and William Shatner. :cool:

Shatner looks incredible for 92 years old. Surely, he must be doing something, pills, exercise, yoga, plastic surgery, hair plugs, something. I've determined that Biden has had extensive plastic surgery on his face to keep him more "electable," such as having age spots removed, skin tightened, etc., explaining the mystery of his "changing earlobes."

But more to the point, it turns out that David McCallum was also a musician, something I never knew. David was a thoughtful, quiet, sensitive, introspective sort of guy, and I guess Jill finally decided that she was more interested in the rugged, macho, hard as nails type, and probably really hurt David leaving him for another actor, especially after said actor SAID he was going to "take" her from him.

OUCH.

:confused:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Actor David McCallum, who became a teen heartthrob in the hit series “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.” in the 1960s and was the eccentric medical examiner in the popular “NCIS” 40 years later, has died. He was 90.

View attachment 834267

i know him as host/narrator of Ancient Prophecies and Ancient Prophecies 2 on NBC in the 1990s. My prayers and condolences go out to his family. Rest In Peace David McCallum.

I felt very sad to read this.

His son paid him an epic tribute saying he always put his family before himself.

That's what I think most of us would want written about us.

RIP David.

You deserve it.

One of the very best lines ever written for NCIS was the answer to the question: Gibbs, what did Ducky look like when he was younger?

Forum List

Back