David McCallum, ‘NCIS’ and ‘The Man from U.N.C.L.E’ Star Dies Aged 90

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
:confused:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Actor David McCallum, who became a teen heartthrob in the hit series “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.” in the 1960s and was the eccentric medical examiner in the popular “NCIS” 40 years later, has died. He was 90.

1695696541902.png

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Actor David McCallum, who became a teen heartthrob in the hit series “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.” in the 1960s and was the eccentric medical examiner in the popular “NCIS” 40 years later, has died. He was 90.

View attachment 834267

I used to have a Man From Uncle lunch box.

God bless him for living to be 90. I was a big fan of Illya Kuryakin. I liked everything David did including his appearances in The Outer Limits.

FILE - David McCallum, star of the NBC-TV series The Invisible Man, is shown during an interview with Jay Sharbutt at NBC studios in New York, Aug. 28, 1975. McCallum, who became a teen heartthrob in the hit series The Man From U.N.C.L.E. in the 1960s and was the eccentric medical examiner in the popular NCIS 40 years later, died on Monday, Sept. 25, 2023. He was 90. He died of natural causes surrounded by family at New York Presbyterian Hospital, CBS said in a statement. (AP Photo/Richard Drew, File)

View attachment 834267

I never made that connection! :aargh:

Now that you've posted this, it's Crystal Clear.

He was "The Russian Dude" on "Man from Uncle" Ilian blubblubovich

And the coroner on NCIS.

Forum List

Back