David Irving on the 3rd Reich

He seems a bit hard to get into right away but he's actually very funny. And I have a very short attention span.

I don't post this in order to sway anyone into nazi sympathy and i have no political inclinations against jews myself. I am completely neutral. I won't stop seeing this sort of thing though, because when one is being observed, one cannot help observing back. I know far more and guess a vast more than what anyone suspects, because I never write about it. If that isn't enough for y'all, then nothing is.

The fact remains that the greatest example of questioning of the common consensus today, is the history of the nazis and the propaganda that lives on today.

Any truth seeker should find this interesting.

Truth seeker? Revisionists are not truth seekers. They are truth deniers. Watch my video instead. You'll learn something about the Jesuits you never knew - I'm sure. The holocaust was even more horrific than what was released. Can you imagine that? It was. More people died then were reported and it was without question one of the most horrific - tragic - PREVENTABLE - horrors of our time.

While I am a great admirer of "Super conspiracy" theorists, I prefer the regular kind. I don't enjoy complication.

Bill Cooper is a hero of mine. I'm just in it for fun though.

You believe a revisionist but you don't believe someone who gives you the lay lines and physical evidence / photographs that the Jesuits built those camps? What are you? An anti-semite? My video wasn't a conspiracy. That is what happened! That Christian man studied documents for 20 years to get to the bottom of this thing with the people behind the Jesuits. You should be grateful for the truth. Not doubting it. The holocaust as FAR WORSE than what was even reported at that time. That is completely horrific!!!

ok i'm watching your dumb video now!!!!

of course the holocaust happened and of course Hilter knew about it. relax.

He seems a bit hard to get into right away but he's actually very funny. And I have a very short attention span.

I don't post this in order to sway anyone into nazi sympathy and i have no political inclinations against jews myself. I am completely neutral. I won't stop seeing this sort of thing though, because when one is being observed, one cannot help observing back. I know far more and guess a vast more than what anyone suspects, because I never write about it. If that isn't enough for y'all, then nothing is.

The fact remains that the greatest example of questioning of the common consensus today, is the history of the nazis and the propaganda that lives on today.

Truth seeker? Revisionists are not truth seekers. They are truth deniers. Watch my video instead. You'll learn something about the Jesuits you never knew - I'm sure. The holocaust was even more horrific than what was released. Can you imagine that? It was. More people died then were reported and it was without question one of the most horrific - tragic - PREVENTABLE - horrors of our time.

While I am a great admirer of "Super conspiracy" theorists, I prefer the regular kind. I don't enjoy complication.

You believe a revisionist but you don't believe someone who gives you the lay lines and physical evidence / photographs that the Jesuits built those camps? What are you? An anti-semite? My video wasn't a conspiracy. That is what happened! That Christian man studied documents for 20 years to get to the bottom of this thing with the people behind the Jesuits. You should be grateful for the truth. Not doubting it. The holocaust as FAR WORSE than what was even reported at that time. That is completely horrific!!!

ok i'm watching your dumb video now!!!!

of course the holocaust happened and of course Hilter knew about it. relax.

THANK YOU.

You believe a revisionist but you don't believe someone who gives you the lay lines and physical evidence / photographs that the Jesuits built those camps? What are you? An anti-semite? My video wasn't a conspiracy. That is what happened! That Christian man studied documents for 20 years to get to the bottom of this thing with the people behind the holocaust - it was the Jesuits. You should be grateful for the truth. Not doubting it. The holocaust as FAR WORSE than what was even reported at that time. That is completely horrific!!!

i don't believe everything he believes. I just found him thought provoking.

You believe a revisionist but you don't believe someone who gives you the lay lines and physical evidence / photographs that the Jesuits built those camps? What are you? An anti-semite? My video wasn't a conspiracy. That is what happened! That Christian man studied documents for 20 years to get to the bottom of this thing with the people behind the holocaust - it was the Jesuits. You should be grateful for the truth. Not doubting it. The holocaust as FAR WORSE than what was even reported at that time. That is completely horrific!!!

I found the video by total chance. I believe it had to be the Lord leading me to find it. I've never seen that information about Hitler and the Jesuits and the lay lines for those major concentration camps in my life. I was totally shocked. When I saw the maps, the shackles and how they actually put the Jews alive shackled to those carriers and put in the ovens I was horrified. They burned them alive for 2 minutes pulled them out to make them suffer even more excrutiating pain and then put their bodies in a grave. These Jesuits were devils. Devils who serve hell. There is no question in my mind but that the Jesuits (who are satanists - it's all there) are the most evil people on the face of the earth. When I saw Pope Francis's face - the very first time - I saw pure evil. I was horrified. I warned people straight away but they didn't believe me. Now they are beginning to see it for themselves. This Pope is a Herod and he is going to continue what Hitler started. He's going after the followers of Jesus Christ. He'll go after the Jews later but he is first coming after the born again believers - it is a reversal from the way they did it the last time (Holocaust). Did you see how IBM Company had the entire list of every Jew that was taken to those camps? Every single name?

Last edited:

I found the video by total chance. I believe it had to be the Lord leading me to find it. I've never seen that information about Hitler and the Jesuits and the lay lines for those major concentration camps in my life. I was totally shocked. When I saw the maps, the shackles and how they actually put the Jews alive shackled to those carriers and put in the ovens I was horrified. They burned them alive for 2 minutes pulled them out to make them suffer even more excrutiating pain and then put their bodies in a grave. These Jesuits were devils. Devils who serve hell. There is no question in my mind but that the Jesuits (who are satanists - it's all there) are the most evil people on the face of the earth. When I saw Pope Francis's face - the very first time - I saw pure evil. I was horrified. I warned people straight away but they didn't believe me. Now they are beginning to see it for themselves. This Pope is a Herod and he is going to continue what Hitler started. He's going after the followers of Jesus Christ. He'll go after the Jews later but he is first coming after the born again believers - it is a reversal from the way they did it the last time (Holocaust).

It would seem there are always weirdly evil people, stoking the pain and fear in times of chaos.

It's hard to imagine people with these traits live among us, waiting to exploit conflict. I've always thought himler and types like him were the type of opportunists who are in moderate right wing parties today. Too psychopathic to push the envelope, to care.

The SA and Hitler, for all their faults, were not evil, just impassioned and ruthless. The moderate right are evil.

you have no political inclination against jews?

funny.;....I've read your posts. and Nazis documented what they did very carefully. but thanks for the efforts at revisionist history.

nah...no jew-hating in that.

:crybaby:

It doesn't deserve a post in the history forum and it isn't even worth arguing. Try the rubber room.
he has a go at "conformist historians" in the video.
All historians are conformist. Some researchers and archaeologists uncover new evidence but documented and verified and authenticated history can't be changed regardless of the apparent bi-polar nature of the author who offers no evidence except opinion.

It doesn't deserve a post in the history forum and it isn't even worth arguing. Try the rubber room.
All historians are conformist. Some researchers and archaeologists uncover new evidence but documented and verified and authenticated history can't be changed regardless of the apparent bi-polar nature of the author who offers no evidence except opinion.
This is obviously a very emotional topic for you.

Look at the real undeniable documented history of the Holocaust. If it isn't an emotional topic you need freaking therapy.

Look at the real history of the Holocaust. If it isn't an emotional topic you need freaking therapy.
I'd be committing the catholic sin of "false compassion" if i got emotional over history.

The video isn't about the holocaust anyway.It's about the 3rd Reich.

I'm an admitted lapsed Catholic but I don't remember the sin of "false compassion". Opinion is just opinion but history is (are) us. There are so many books that illustrate Hitler's insanity that it's useless to quote them. I admit that I am drawn into a stupid argument but I just finished reading a well researched and well written book called "1944 the year that changed history" by Jay Winik. No need to go into Winik's credentials except to say that he has uncovered new documents that shed more light on Hitler's plan to liquidate the Jewish population in Europe and abomination of Treblinka, Belzek and especially Ascushwitz.. Even in 1943 when the War was at a relative military stalemate Hitler still used vital manpower and resources in a single insane effort to exterminate Jews. No matter how you spin the harsh WW1 terms of surrender combined with the world wide depression that brought Hitler's rise to power it doesn't excuse the insanity of the late 30's and early 40's that killed an estimated 10 million innocent Jews and most of the able bodied men in Germany and brought the country to it's knees.

Irving is a holocaust denying wanker who feeds imbeciles and fellow cranks bullshit to justify their anti semitic prejudices.

Look at the real undeniable documented history of the Holocaust. If it isn't an emotional topic you need freaking therapy.

the people who rendered the Nazi genocides "EMOTIONAL TOPICS" are the deniers. The same phenomenon has
emotionalized normal persons regarding horrors such as black slavery in the USA, the Armenian genocide, the genocide of
native americans, the Pol Pot genocide, the East Bengal
genocide, the Biafran Genocide----etc etc etc etc. The MOST COMPREHENSIVELY DENIED MASSIVE genocide--
is the genocide of jews which took place in the era of World
War II . It is the most perverted that deny it

the people who rendered the Nazi genocides "EMOTIONAL TOPICS" are the deniers. The same phenomenon has
emotionalized normal persons regarding horrors such as black slavery in the USA, the Armenian genocide, the genocide of
native americans, the Pol Pot genocide, the East Bengal
genocide, the Biafran Genocide----etc etc etc etc. The MOST COMPREHENSIVELY DENIED MASSIVE genocide--
is the genocide of jews which took place in the era of World
War II . It is the most perverted that deny it
david irving didn't deny it.

Forum List

Back