Never Forget

Great leaders like him were and are few and far in between unfortunately

The nerve of Hitler not contacting you from the grave, and after the hours you spent holding up a poster of him with one hand..shameful..

Hitler lives in each and every one of us, in our hearts. He speaks through the gentle breeze and through the roaring cyclone. He died for ours sins and will come again.

The video is "unavailable" and I wouldn't watch it anyway unless the poster had the intelligence to explain his/her interest in it. Frankly I'm getting weary of pop-culture educated idiots who get an idea from a you tube video and don't have the intelligence to express their historic perception.

If Odious thinks someone is a great man then I'd recommend everyone run in the opposite direction, as fast as you can.

The nerve of Hitler not contacting you from the grave, and after the hours you spent holding up a poster of him with one hand..shameful..

Hitler lives in each and every one of us, in our hearts. He speaks through the gentle breeze and through the roaring cyclone. He died for ours sins and will come again.

Huffing glue?

I don't know what your video is about. But I have an idea of a new thread for you with a new video. I think it is part 21 from the documentary, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It is called "The Leuchter Findings." Let people see what an actual JEW thinks about the supposed murders at Auschwitz.

I don't know what your video is about. But I have an idea of a new thread for you with a new video. I think it is part 21 from the documentary, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It is called "The Leuchter Findings." Let people see what an actual JEW thinks about the supposed murders at Auschwitz.

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

Well apparently most NI*GERS don't love you. Also, I didn't come from stormfront. So how could I "go back" there. Another thing is that from some of the posts, I take it that your video was something in support of Hitler. So why get all bent out of shape at me. There is only one reason you or anybody should be mad at me. That is if I tell a lie. Let me know if you ever think that has happened. I will also include some statistics about those things you claim to love so much.

2007 Murders by race - age.jpg

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

GO-BACK-TO STORMFRONT...

WE-LOVE-NI*GERS!...

Well apparently most NI*GERS don't love you. Also, I didn't come from stormfront. So how could I "go back" there. Another thing is that from some of the posts, I take it that your video was something in support of Hitler. So why get all bent out of shape at me. There is only one reason you or anybody should be mad at me. That is if I tell a lie. Let me know if you ever think that has happened. I will also include some statistics about those things you claim to love so much.

View attachment 83308

no wonder black people are thriving.

Thanks I will certainly look into that!

Forum List

Back