David Irving on the 3rd Reich

It doesn't deserve a post in the history forum and it isn't even worth arguing. Try the rubber room.
he has a go at "conformist historians" in the video.
All historians are conformist. Some researchers and archaeologists uncover new evidence but documented and verified and authenticated history can't be changed regardless of the apparent bi-polar nature of the author who offers no evidence except opinion.
This is obviously a very emotional topic for you.

he denies the magnitude and TRIVIALIZES

It doesn't deserve a post in the history forum and it isn't even worth arguing. Try the rubber room.
All historians are conformist. Some researchers and archaeologists uncover new evidence but documented and verified and authenticated history can't be changed regardless of the apparent bi-polar nature of the author who offers no evidence except opinion.

probably. i haven't heard of him before this video.

There is no doubt that the holocaust happened and millions of jews were murdered. however, the video is about the 3rd reich and frankly, i like to see all angles of history.

There is no doubt that the holocaust happened and millions of jews were murdered. however, the video is about the 3rd reich and frankly, i like to see all angles of history.

one of the techniques USED by deniers is the HIGHLIGHTING of the positives brought to bear by Adolf and Benito and the
"evils" perpetrated on the "victims"---the victims being mostly Germany and "the white gentiles" -----I am familiar with the literature-----having read it as a child. That literature was very
prevalent in the USA during the 1930s. I read it as old yellowed tattered remnants scattered about the very Nazish
town of my childhood. It had been very effective----people were still quoting it in the 1950s in that town and scattered people still quote it.

one of the techniques USED by deniers is the HIGHLIGHTING of the positives brought to bear by Adolf and Benito and the
"evils" perpetrated on the "victims"---the victims being mostly Germany and "the white gentiles" -----I am familiar with the literature-----having read it as a child. That literature was very
prevalent in the USA during the 1930s. I read it as old yellowed tattered remnants scattered about the very Nazish
town of my childhood. It had been very effective----people were still quoting it in the 1950s in that town and scattered people still quote it.
that's some serious white gentile hatred you got going on there, love.

really? I am fascinated------what makes you say that?----I am more than willing to discuss that VERY INTERESTING topic.
I will be direct to INSPIRE YOU. I was born in the USA to
completely secular parents also born in the USA. I never
experienced "religion oriented" education as a child----other than being in protestant sunday school as a guest----about a dozen times-----and the church (upstairs) on a few holidays---
nothing actually negative about it------just a bit boring. Based
on physical appearance as a kid-----people in my town took me
for one of the significant minorities-----to wit IRISH

really? I am fascinated------what makes you say that?----I am more than willing to discuss that VERY INTERESTING topic.
experienced "religion oriented" education as a child----other than being in protestant sunday school as a guest----about a dozen times-----and the church (upstairs) on a few holidays---
the irish suck balls. snap out of it mate.

what does "the irish suck balls" mean? are you a bloody
limey?

limey?
this is some serious self hating jew . full blown chimp out.

be proud of your people, dummy.

limey?

You like to spit meaningless and baseless hackneyed expressions. I can help----long ago I tutored really lousy
writers like you. Toss the "self hating" jew thing ----along
with the chimp out-----UNTIL they are truly applicable----and even then to be used with discretion

limey?

You like to spit meaningless and baseless hackneyed expressions. I can help----long ago I tutored really lousy
with the chimp out-----UNTIL they are truly applicable----and even then to be used with discretion
you're telling the story, mate.

limey?

you're telling the story, mate.

yes-----I am very candid-----I have revealed some aspects of my background---
which IN NO WAY describes me as a "self-hating" jew----or
a hater of gentiles. You throw meaningless hackneyed
phrases around because you ---have NOTHING

My Grandfather saw some of the death camps after they were liberated. He would not say what he saw but I could tell it affected him.

There was a great episode of Nova that dealt with David Irving's libel trial specifically and Holocaust Denial topically called "Holocaust on Trial." If you have an hour check it out. It goes into both the mechanisms of holocaust denial and the mechanics of just how the Nazis did what they did.

holohoax.gif

Forum List

Back