David Duke: Wonderful Donald could be our "white knight"

The political and Jewish establishment is in a full blown epic meltdown. Thanks to Trump and Duke, we can make America great again.
Steve, besides blacks and Jews, what other ethnic groups do you hate to the point of making yourself look 'odd'? Just so we know where you stand...Pakistanis? Borneo bowmen? Malaysians? Since there is only one race, the human race, it is the sub-groups that rile you. How about a list for us? Who else are you better than?

Promise to (1) flush the Illegal Beaners, (2) ban the Muzzies and (3) bring manufacturing jobs back on-shore, and you've got the ear of much of the Middle Class...

It's also highly revealing of just how thirsty Mainstream America has been, for someone with the balls to say those things...

Its always wonderful to be able to talk about Beaners, ni**ers, and sluts ..it unifies and ennobles our Nation....it makes losahs feel better to be able to say these things

Judge to consider timing of Trump University trial
Source: Associated Press

Judge to consider timing of Trump University trial

Elliot Spagat, Associated Press

Updated 3:22 am, Friday, May 6, 2016

SAN DIEGO (AP) — U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel has said he wanted a trial by the middle of this year in a federal class-action lawsuit against Donald Trump by students of Trump University who say they were defrauded. That was before the real estate mogul appeared headed for the Republican presidential nomination.

The judge is expected to address timing at a final pretrial conference Friday in San Diego. Trump's lawyers, who have put the candidate on a list of witnesses who they may testify, have signaled opposition to a trial while Trump is in the race.

"This will be a zoo if it were to go to trial," Trump lawyer Daniel Petrocelli said at a hearing in March.

The case is one of three lawsuits that accuse Trump University of fleecing students with unfilled promises to teach secrets of success in real estate at seminars that cost up to $35,000.

Read more: Judge to consider timing of Trump University trial

Wasn't a Trump supporter until he won the delegates. I'm far from whatever you deem to be a knuckle dragger and I'm an atheist but what that man does with his private business is nobody else's. If it had been the other way around you would have been singing the praises of that Bernie supporters political astuteness on high. not that there is probably an entity such as a tow truck owning Bernie supporter but I'm sure you get my point.

[
No... it's about The People seizing control of the Party of Lincoln, to begin to work their will, not the will of the Elites...
because Donald Trump is a Champion of the common man and not an Elite NY Billionaire of Course LOL
mueelquo5ozaoaiawssu.gif

but I'm sure you get my point.

There is no possibility that I would leave someone stranded on a highway if they had a Trump sticker on their car NO POSSIBILITY I would do that it is against my principles...I get your point alright you want to hurt anyone who does not support Trump...you want them bleeding...the other Christian thing you all want is to be able to call Blacks Ni**gers without being criticized and call women sluts without being criticized and call Mexican rapist beaners and get applause for how clever you are

[
No... it's about The People seizing control of the Party of Lincoln, to begin to work their will, not the will of the Elites...
because Donald Trump is a Champion of the common man and not an Elite NY Billionaire of Course LOL
mueelquo5ozaoaiawssu.gif
Laugh while you can, 'cause I don't think it's gonna last...

There are vast numbers of P(iece)-O(f)-S(hit) Democrats who are richer than God, but who make their way, hoodwinking folks that they're Champions of the Poor or the Common Man...

Nobody thinks Trump is anything other than an Elitist...

It's just that he's an Elitist who has sold a big slice of the American Middle Class on the idea that he's going to act on their behalf, rather than on behalf of his old chums...

Anybody willing to openly talk about flushing the Illegal Beaners and banning the Muzzies and forcing jobs back on-shore, without fear of censure, is bound to prosper in this present climate...

You clowns have had your turn at-bat...

It's the top of a new inning...

Time to grab your gloves and take the field...

Last edited:
The political and Jewish establishment is in a full blown epic meltdown. Thanks to Trump and Duke, we can make America great again.
Steve, besides blacks and Jews, what other ethnic groups do you hate to the point of making yourself look 'odd'? Just so we know where you stand...Pakistanis? Borneo bowmen? Malaysians? Since there is only one race, the human race, it is the sub-groups that rile you. How about a list for us? Who else are you better than?
Look, all we want is our country restored to the special people our founders originally created it for in the 1790 Naturalization Act, the first legislation by the first Congress.

who give a crap what David Duke has to say. when you people condemn the BLM, Black Panthers, etc who supports the democrat party then we might give a hoot

[
mueelquo5ozaoaiawssu.gif

There are vast numbers of P(iece)-O(f)-S(hit) Democrats who are richer than God, but who make their way, hoodwinking folks that they're Champions of the Poor or the Common Man...

It's just that he's an Elitist who has sold a big slice of the American Middle Class on the idea that he's going to act on their behalf, rather than on behalf of his old chums...

Anybody willing to openly talk about flushing the Illegal Beaners and banning the Muzzies and forcing jobs back on-shore, without fear of censure, is bound to prosper in this present climate...

<<There are vast numbers of P(iece)-O(f)-S(hit) Democrats who are richer than God, but who make their way, hoodwinking folks that they're Champions of the Poor or the Common Man...>> Wish I knew who these folks are. I'm aware of Soros, nobody lets anyone forget about him actually, and maybe Buffett and/or Gates, but 'vast numbers' of Democrats 'richer than God'? Do you even chew before you swallow your party crap?

Trolls lead such sad pathetic lives. just nasty all the time. you have to pity them

[
mueelquo5ozaoaiawssu.gif

<<There are vast numbers of P(iece)-O(f)-S(hit) Democrats who are richer than God, but who make their way, hoodwinking folks that they're Champions of the Poor or the Common Man...>> Wish I knew who these folks are. I'm aware of Soros, nobody lets anyone forget about him actually, and maybe Buffett and/or Gates, but 'vast numbers' of Democrats 'richer than God'? Do you even chew before you swallow your party crap?
Had a look at the Clinton's balance-sheet and income statements lately?

A range of rich or very-well-to-do Democrat Senators and Congressmen, Governors, State Legislators, Big City Aldermen, etc.?

VAST
numbers.

As to 'chewing party crap', newsflash, my little Skittles-Meister... I voted for Obumble in both 2008 and 2012... and Crazy Old Uncle Bernie in the Illinois Primary a few weeks ago...

But... thank you for playing.

but I'm sure you get my point.

There is no possibility that I would leave someone stranded on a highway if they had a Trump sticker on their car NO POSSIBILITY I would do that it is against my principles...I get your point alright you want to hurt anyone who does not support Trump...you want them bleeding...the other Christian thing you all want is to be able to call Blacks Ni**gers without being criticized and call women sluts without being criticized and call Mexican rapist beaners and get applause for how clever you are
Its none of my business what the guy does with his business he can be a douche all he wants. The guy will probably lose some money over it so not a conservative.

I only hurt those who try to hurt me or mine and I don't hurt those who believe differently than me I debate.

Did you miss the part where I stated I'm an atheist I don't advertise the fact like the new breed who want to slam it in everyone face as much as they claim Christians do. Its ironic the new atheism has turned into the religion of hating other religions.

I was married to a Black Women and have mixed race children so you gonna have to come at me with something else the race card just doesn't apply as it also does not to the majority of Conservatives. Historical there been more racist Democrats than there will ever be racist republicans at this rate give it a couple thousand years.

When you call out the "gangsta" Black men who constantly use the word bitch and hoe's and threats them as such then I might call out those couple of Conservatives you heard call someone a slut.

Any person who rapes and or murders a women can be called whatever the fuck people want to call them they lost their right to be considered human beings in my book being an illegal alien makes it extra shitty when crap like that could be avoided by the government doing the job its supposed to do and enforce the laws of the land.

Last stop being over dramatic its a hoot occasionally to watch you libs foam at the mouth but that shit gets old fast when the same crap keeps going around and around like a broke record. Seriously get some new crap to go rabid about.

[
mueelquo5ozaoaiawssu.gif

THose elite billionaires get so many special priviliges that none of us get such as the right to be bailed out by Obama/Bush administrations.

Forum List

Back