David Duke Robocall For Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
57c47bc11700000011c7637d.jpeg

David Duke Robocall Urges Voters To Vote For Him And Donald Trump

“We’re losing our country. Look at the Super Bowl salute to the Black Panther cop killers. It’s time to stand up and vote for Donald Trump for president and vote for me, David Duke for the U.S. Senate.”

A robocall from white nationalist and former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke urges voters to vote for him for U.S. Senate in Louisiana and for Donald Trump for president.

“Unless massive immigration is stopped now, we’ll be out numbered and outvoted in our own nation. It’s happening,” Duke says. “We’re losing our gun rights, our free speech. We’re taxed to death. We’re losing our jobs and businesses to unfair trade. We’re losing our country. Look at the Super Bowl salute to the Black Panther cop killers.

“It’s time to stand up and vote for Donald Trump for president and vote for me, David Duke for the U.S. Senate.”

In a phone interview with BuzzFeed News on Monday, Duke confirmed that the call was his.

“Everyone is saying they’re voting for Duke and Trump,” he said. “A blind man told me he was voting for Duke and Trump. The response has been overwhelming.”

Here’s the full text of the robocall:

“Hi, this is David Duke. I’m sorry I missed you. I’m running for U.S. Senate. I’ll tell the truth that no other candidate will dare say. Unless massive immigration is stopped now, we’ll be out numbered and outvoted in our own nation. It’s happening. We’re losing our gun rights, our free speech. We’re taxed to death. We’re losing our jobs and businesses to unfair trade. We’re losing our country. Look at the Super Bowl salute to the Black Panther cop killers. It’s time to stand up and vote for Donald Trump for president and vote for me David Duke for the U.S. Senate. I’d love to hear from you. To find out more contribute or volunteer for the DavidDuke.com. Go to Davidduke.com. Together, we’ll save America and save Louisiana. Paid for by the Duke campaign.”​

Even if Trump disavows support from racists like David Duke - the fact remains that white nationalists/supremacists are supporting Trump for a reason.

Prove it. Snopes says no proof. Only a complete fool would think the KKK gave $20,000 to Hillary.

It's highly improbable that a Ku Klux Klan leader endorsed Hillary Clinton for president and/or donated $20,000 to her campaign.

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton? Not Likely.

Hillary Clinton Kissed by Former Klan Member

CLAIM: A photograph shows Hillary Clinton with former Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd.

green.gif
TRUE

ORIGIN:Shortly after Donald Trump declined to condemn David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan during an interview on CNN's "State Of The Union" on 28 February 2016 (the Republican presidential candidate would laterblame it on a faulty earpiece) a photograph purportedly showing Hillary Clinton with former Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, a former Ku Klux Klan member, was widely circulated online:

57c47bc11700000011c7637d.jpeg

“We’re losing our country. Look at the Super Bowl salute to the Black Panther cop killers. It’s time to stand up and vote for Donald Trump for president and vote for me, David Duke for the U.S. Senate.”

A robocall from white nationalist and former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke urges voters to vote for him for U.S. Senate in Louisiana and for Donald Trump for president.

“Unless massive immigration is stopped now, we’ll be out numbered and outvoted in our own nation. It’s happening,” Duke says. “We’re losing our gun rights, our free speech. We’re taxed to death. We’re losing our jobs and businesses to unfair trade. We’re losing our country. Look at the Super Bowl salute to the Black Panther cop killers.

“It’s time to stand up and vote for Donald Trump for president and vote for me, David Duke for the U.S. Senate.”

In a phone interview with BuzzFeed News on Monday, Duke confirmed that the call was his.

“Everyone is saying they’re voting for Duke and Trump,” he said. “A blind man told me he was voting for Duke and Trump. The response has been overwhelming.”

Here’s the full text of the robocall:

“Hi, this is David Duke. I’m sorry I missed you. I’m running for U.S. Senate. I’ll tell the truth that no other candidate will dare say. Unless massive immigration is stopped now, we’ll be out numbered and outvoted in our own nation. It’s happening. We’re losing our gun rights, our free speech. We’re taxed to death. We’re losing our jobs and businesses to unfair trade. We’re losing our country. Look at the Super Bowl salute to the Black Panther cop killers. It’s time to stand up and vote for Donald Trump for president and vote for me David Duke for the U.S. Senate. I’d love to hear from you. To find out more contribute or volunteer for the DavidDuke.com. Go to Davidduke.com. Together, we’ll save America and save Louisiana. Paid for by the Duke campaign.”​

Even if Trump disavows support from racists like David Duke - the fact remains that white nationalists/supremacists are supporting Trump for a reason.

Hillary Admits KKK Leader was Her MENTOR - Robert…:

Don't hand me that shit that anyone migrated. Its bullshit AND I personally started this ball rolling when I found out the big freaking lie that only 2 bailed from the Dixiecrats and that even Al Gore's father stayed D.

Instead of diverting and trolling this thread - why don't you address the OP. What do you think about David Duke doing robocalls for Trump?

Had enough???

Two words - GARY JOHNSON

Come on, America, send the two parties the message they deserve... it starts with a closed fist, and then one finger is extended.

The republican party used to be the northern Industried party that was idiot slavery from 1860's up until the mid 20th centuries.

The democratic party in the late 19th into the 20th century had two partys.
-Democrats that weren't racist that lived in the northern parts of our country and the dixiecrats. The dixiecats lived 99% in the southern states!!!!

During the 60's, 70's and 80's the dixiecrats merged with the republican party as they hated what people like LBJ did for blacks through the civil rights act.

When the republican party flipped from being a northern anti-slavery and pro-rights party to one that made the south its base is the big difference.

Do you really fucking think that the pro-education, pro-science and pro-industry people that lived in the north still control the goddamn party? lol

Forum List

Back