#AmnestyDon Flip-Flops on Immigration

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
News about #AmnestyDon on Twitter

Now #AmnestyDon is flip-flopping on building a wall, and is talking about a "virtual wall".

He's also talking about wanting E-Verify.

#AmnestyDon also flip-flopped on deporting 11Million illegals.

#AmnestyDon is also flip-flopping on building a deportation force.

#AmnestyDon is making fools out of his gullible, low information voters - and they still don't have a clue.

As my sigline states: If you don't recognize Trump's con, you're the mark.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Almost sounds like Bush'es enforcement portion of his immigration plan.

reagan was the only president in history to grant millions of people amnesty and he was a republican. Big business and the super rich ask and they get. Fuck the tea party!

reagan was the only president in history to grant millions of people amnesty and he was a republican. Big business and the super rich ask and they get. Fuck the tea party!
oxymoron-obama-pelosi-reid-congress-political-poster-1268742497.jpg

It's becoming identical to the 'Gang of 8' plan from a few years ago that wingnuts rejected as amnesty.

Trump supporters are so gullible. Sad!

Now #AmnestyDon is flip-flopping on building a wall, and is talking about a "virtual wall".

#AmnestyDon is making fools out of his gullible, low information voters - and they still don't have a clue.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

We're watching him slowly taking off his Trump mask to reveal it is Jeb Bush under there all along.

What now Trump cheerleaders? He's betrayed you on the one thing you absolutely supported him on. Yeah, he didn't mean an actual wall, he meant a 'virtual' wall. You know, one that doesn't exist except virtually in your heads. It is made out of air and doesn't require a ladder to get over.

It's the same air-wall we have now except now it smells like a gigantic Trump lie.

Last edited:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

We're watching him slowly taking off his Trump mask to reveal it is Jeb Bush under there all along.

What now Trump cheerleaders? He's betrayed you on the one thing you absolutely supported him on. Yeah, he didn't mean an actual wall, he meant a 'virtual' wall. You know, one that doesn't exist except virtually in your heads. It is made out of air and doesn't require a ladder to get over.

It's the same air-wall we have now except now it smells like a gigantic lie.
Mexico will be happy to pay for that virtual wall!
4i6Ckte.gif

I'm sure the Trump camp will be working out a way to make it appear that the
Donald is both hardening and softening on whether he's going to kick out all
the illegals as he promised over and over.

When before his followers he will say nothing has changed or he will actually be tougher...
When before everyone else he will say that he's softening.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

#SUCKERS!

:laugh2::lmao::laugh2::lmao:

Are these people somehow forgetting how Hillary flip flops audience to audience?

The moderation of his policy views were entirely anticipated by every Trump supporter - who isn't an idiot. I hope you realize that. The only fool here is you.

To the LWNJ's who believe that Trump changed his views on immigration, please link to actual statements from Trump and prove your point.

Not twitter comments by Joe Scarborough or another asshole. Not an opinion piece that infers meaning where none exists.

Link something DIRECT from Trump. Surely that will be easy, right LWNJ's?

Especially since his every utterance is parsed, dissected, and examined under a microscope.

Trump is such a joke. A flip-flopper extraordinaire!
Cq0gGpDUEAAb9k_

There's my Mexican!
CrCi3IJVYAAAwKO

Last edited:
Lol "Amnesty Don." That should really bring out some hatred and racism from the alt-right this week.
WTF is this alt Right? Before last week I'd never heard the term. Is it just a meme for the people who don't fit into your predetermined box?
It's the name for Trump supporters who have completely abandoned social and fiscal conservatism in the name of war on brown folk.

Forum List

Back