David Duke: If You Want To Vote For Trump In Pennsylvania, You MUST Have This Information

• Banned
American patriot and former Louisiana House Representative David Duke wants you Trump supporters in Pennsylvania to have this information before you go vote today. Read this thoroughly.

If you want to vote for Trump in Pennsylvania, you MUST have this information - David Duke.com

And why would I consider anything he has to say...
Why not? Do you live in Pennsylvania? If so this information is crucial for the Trump supporter.

lol. "Suspect site"...figures. Duke is shit; can't think of anything I would consider him saying worthy of consideration. Even if some of our values coincide that only means he will misuse them for his perverted view. He's a pos and well worth ignoring if not actively vilifying...including his shit supporters!!.

Greg

• Banned
lol. "Suspect site"...figures. Duke is shit; can't think of anything I would consider him saying worthy of consideration. Even if some of our values coincide that only means he will misuse them for his perverted view. He's a pos and well worth ignoring if not actively vilifying...including his shit supporters!!.

Greg
Greg, you're unAmerican to slam a patriot like David Duke who is offering crucial advice to Pennsylvania Trump supporters so they can vote properly where he can get the right delegates. All Duke is doing is a public service like he did in Louisiana as their House Representative.

PC folks need to realize knee jerk name calling does not immunize them from the neocon zionists who will still call them names if they stray from the establishment narrative. :p

The fact is the system is rigged and The Lobby likes it that way. Pennsylvania's peculiarity is that a voter has to be sure to vote for no name delegates in the voting booth who favor the candidate they are voting for. Hopefully when The Donald becomes President he can encourage legislation to address the rigged system so other great Americans like himself have a chance in the future.

Greg
Greg, you're unAmerican to slam a patriot like David Duke who is offering crucial advice to Pennsylvania Trump supporters so they can vote properly where he can get the right delegates. All Duke is doing is a public service like he did in Louisiana as their House Representative.

Bullshit; he was a Democrat who only just defeated a real Republican by garnering the Democrats. He was cold shouldered by the GOP and virtually ALL Republicans. To say that pos was a Republican is a downright miscarriage of Justice!! he's a maggot; ran as a Dem for the Presidency. Enough said.

Greg

PC folks need to realize knee jerk name calling does not immunize them from the neocon zionists who will still call them names if they stray from the establishment narrative. :p

The fact is the system is rigged and The Lobby likes it that way. Pennsylvania's peculiarity is that a voter has to be sure to vote for no name delegates in the voting booth who favor the candidate they are voting for. Hopefully when The Donald becomes President he can encourage legislation to address the rigged system so other great Americans like himself have a chance in the future.

Sorry Snouts; Trump's policies differ little from the other Republicans. He is a contrast to Hillary but that is all. I don't care much whether the Pub is Trump, Cruz or someone else; the next Pres needs to be a Republican!! Frankly any of about twenty would have been just fine.

Greg

Greg

Actually I'm not American; I'm from Oz. G'day!!

Greg

After Colorado a KKK member has to teach Trump supporters the delegate rules they (and Trump's campaign) were too lazy to learn on their own. :lol:

So once again trump is waiting for the last second to get his info out. Or wait would he have it now if it wasn't for duke?

Cruz campaign had their list circulating last week. You know, before voting started

Forum List

Back