David Brock: Bill Clinton Called Hillary a ‘B—–’ Prior to 1993 Inauguration

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
He clearly knows her better than the general public. If this is true it only adds to all the others things in recently released books that so many Shrillarybots want covered over.

But it wasn’t exactly all hugs at Blair House, according to a park police officer who was standing in close proximity to the Clintons that morning, witnessed the scene, and overheard Bill as he came out of Blair House, saying “That f—ing b—–!” When Hillary came charging out after him, she was saying “You stupid mother—er!”

Read the full story @ David Brock: Bill Clinton Called Hillary a‘B—–’ Prior to 1993 Inauguration

He clearly knows her better than the general public. If this is true it only adds to all the others things in recently released books that so many Shrillarybots want covered over.

But it wasn’t exactly all hugs at Blair House, according to a park police officer who was standing in close proximity to the Clintons that morning, witnessed the scene, and overheard Bill as he came out of Blair House, saying “That f—ing b—–!” When Hillary came charging out after him, she was saying “You stupid mother—er!”

Read the full story @ David Brock: Bill Clinton Called Hillary a‘B—–’ Prior to 1993 Inauguration
Then don't vote for Bill Clinton.

Women just love it when you call a woman a bitch when you would praise a man for it. Great thread! Keep it up.

Wow! This alters EVERYTHING!
What made me not like the Clinton's is some former CIA neo con nut, which I'm sure many are, just hated working for the Clinton's and now they are classlessly trying to cash in with a book and no doubt the kochs are funding them.

Women just love it when you call a woman a bitch when you would praise a man for it. Great thread! Keep it up.
shup bitch
SILLYBOO has a sense of humor...awesome! :thup:
I don't know why I always help you guys out by telling you your very position is proof of your war on women.

If Hillary's a bitch what does that make trump? You love it when he's a "bitch"

What made me not like the Clinton's is some former CIA neo con nut, which I'm sure many are, just hated working for the Clinton's and now they are classlessly trying to cash in with a book and no doubt the kochs are funding them.

What delicious irony...

Forum List

Back