Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Donald Trump has worst poll results in 15 years

Source: Washington Post

The Washington Post
Mon., June 20, 2016
Donald Trump is having a bad month.

Not only are his poll numbers slipping, they are at a low that no one, Republican or Democrat, has seen at this time in the campaign in more than 15 years.

“(T)here’s no way to look at Trump’s national polling that avoids the grim reality that he is at a lower ebb than any general election candidate has hit in the last three elections,” the National Review’s Dan McLaughlin wrote last week.

Comparing the window of time between 200 and 100 days before each of the last three elections, you can see that Trump has consistently polled worse than George W. Bush in 2004, John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.

Read more: Donald Trump has worst poll results in 15 years | Toronto Star

Loserterianism is destroying the republican party! People are sick of the bs.

• Banned
And yes, if Ryan is dumb enough to shut it all down in Sept to kiss the ass of the austerityterians...WEll, trump will lose by at least 10 points! The tsunami will wash the republican party out of power for a decade.

People are lying to the pollsters. Trump will do much better on election day than he does in the polls.

Hey............the GOP did it to themselves by allowing Trump to take over their party.

Now? If they let Trump run, he's going to lose and damage any other republicans who are down ballot from him.

If they get someone else, all the Trump supporters are going to be pissed, and whoever the GOP selects besides Trump is going to hurt the down ballot candidates.

Basically, they're damned if they do, and they're damned if they don't.

People are lying to the pollsters. Trump will do much better on election day than he does in the polls.

Then why was it he was bragging about how well he was doing in the polls when he was on top?

Do you only believe the polls if they are favorable to your candidate?

Worked really well for Rove when he said that Mittens was going to win.

It's possible that Mitt Romney DID win the election, but Obama STOLE the election. He certainly cheated in Ohio, which had precincts that voted 100% for him. That is statistically impossible, because in every election, a certain percentage of voters accidentally vote for the wrong candidate. So definitely, Obama stole votes in these precincts in Ohio. That may have been why he carried Ohio, and why he won the election.

Oh, and when you call Mitt Romney "Mittens" it just makes me think you're a stupid person.

It's possible that Mitt Romney DID win the election, but Obama STOLE the election. He certainly cheated in Ohio, which had precincts that voted 100% for him. That is statistically impossible, because in every election, a certain percentage of voters accidentally vote for the wrong candidate. So definitely, Obama stole votes in these precincts in Ohio. That may have been why he carried Ohio, and why he won the election.

And which 3 other states did he steal? :rolleyes:

Donald Trump has worst poll results in 15 years

Source: Washington Post

The Washington Post
Mon., June 20, 2016
Donald Trump is having a bad month.

Not only are his poll numbers slipping, they are at a low that no one, Republican or Democrat, has seen at this time in the campaign in more than 15 years.

“(T)here’s no way to look at Trump’s national polling that avoids the grim reality that he is at a lower ebb than any general election candidate has hit in the last three elections,” the National Review’s Dan McLaughlin wrote last week.

Comparing the window of time between 200 and 100 days before each of the last three elections, you can see that Trump has consistently polled worse than George W. Bush in 2004, John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.

Read more: Donald Trump has worst poll results in 15 years | Toronto Star

Loserterianism is destroying the republican party! People are sick of the bs.
Rush said today the polls aren't as bad as they claim.

No rush they are worse.

Too bad States are gerrymandered or we'd take back the house and senate

:haha:Funny i heard the same with McCain, Romney:laugh:

Hillary will embarrass that Orange Ape in the debates, and just punish this piece of shit, and run a relentless campaign..

I can't wait til election night to see the agony in that fat blob of shits ugly grill..

Fuck him and his groupies, fanboys, trolls, that motherfucker can't even run his campaign and he thinks he can run a country of 300 Million + NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Well, at least Donnie's businesses are profitting from his campaign, as he screws over the GOP.

Hillary will embarrass that Orange Ape in the debates, and just punish this piece of shit, and run a relentless campaign..

I can't wait til election night to see the agony in that fat blob of shits ugly grill..

Fuck him and his groupies, fanboys, trolls, that motherfucker can't even run his campaign and he thinks he can run a country of 300 Million + NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!
I tried to explain to my brother when you have 70 disapproval rating from women blacks Hispanics and Arabs.

There aren't enough white men to make up for this

Trump support is slipping. New washington post ABC poll 51-39%.
Awesome the further that fat Orange fucker falls down the hole, the harder it will be for him to dig out of it..:biggrin:

If Trump can't even run a campaign, how would you even expect him to be capable of running a country..:bs1:

Trump support is slipping. New washington post ABC poll 51-39%.
Awesome the further that fat Orange fucker falls down the hole, the harder it will be for him to dig out of it..:biggrin:

If Trump can't even run a campaign, how would you even expect him to be capable of running a country..:bs1:
It's scary after England left Europe. They knew that would cause temporary pain but they wanted to take their country back. In their case I don't blame them but Americans need to realize trumps a con man.

But our politicians need to realize us Americans aren't happy. Like England we don't want a bunch of Mexicans and Arabs coming to this country when they are going to either lower wages or not fit in.

My brother lives in Dearborn Michigan. Muslim capital of America. They want to live here but don't really want to live with us. If you try to be nice they are not nice back so tonight a Muslim family was looking at the house across the street. They drove by him and not a smile from any of them. He said normally he would smile but from experience he knew so he gave them the cold dead stare they gave him right back.

I too have been in Arab bakeries and gotten this treatment from Arabs. So many of them don't like us. I think we are making a mistake letting any more in. Refuges? Sure, let them in. Rich ones? Let them in. Arabs with skills? Come on in. But to just open the flood gates? Why? Do we need the manpower? Then have more kids. Only problem is white Americans aren't making enough money to have more kids. So it's easier to import Mexicans and Arabs who will have kids even if they are poor.

I tried to explain to my brother when you have 70 disapproval rating from women blacks Hispanics and Arabs.

White men makes up around ~34% of 70%(from 47-49% based on the election) of the white electorate. Non-whites vote 70% for the democrats and make up 33% of the electorate( likely more now!) or around 23% going to the democrats of the entire electorate(whites, non-whites and dead).

40% of whites vote for teh democates! This is 28% of the entire electorate when considering whites, non-whites and the dead.

This explains how Obama can win with ~51%! as 23+28=51 ;) United States presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Consider that women make up 3-6% more of the white electorate as of 2012 = they carry slightly more weight as their share increases then men. Meaning 60% of white women is slightly more then 60% of white men in winning the next election. How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center In fact 2012 women made up 6% more of the electorate! Romney got 59% of all whites compared to Obama's 39%! Obama won by 4%.

The republicans need to understand that at least 60% of the white female vote is going to vote for Clinton! And 65% or so percent of white males going trump isn't going to change the reality that trump is fucked. I wouldn't be suprised in the least to see only 20-23% of the hispanic vote going Trump...Which could raise the non-white percentage voting for Clinton to 75%+?

If non-whites go the way they want last election and clinton manages to get the women's vote like we're expecting = trump isn't going to win.

Last edited:

White men makes up around ~34% of 70%(from 47-49% based on the election) of the white electorate. Non-whites vote 70% for the democrats and make up 33% of the electorate( likely more now!) or around 23% going to the democrats of the entire electorate(whites, non-whites and dead).

40% of whites vote for teh democates! This is 28% of the entire electorate when considering whites, non-whites and the dead.

This explains how Obama can win with ~51%! as 23+28=51 ;) United States presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Consider that women make up 2-3% more of the white electorate as of 2012 = they carry slightly more weight as their share increases then men. Meaning 60% of white women is slightly more then 60% of white men in winning the next election. How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center In fact 2012 women made up 6% more of the electorate! Romney got 59% of all whites compared to Obama's 39%! Obama won by 4%.

The republicans need to understand that at least 60% of the white female vote is going to vote for Clinton! And 65% or so percent of white males going trump isn't going to change the reality that trump is fucked. I wouldn't be suprised in the least to see only 20-23% of the hispanic vote going Trump...Which could raise the non-white percentage voting for Clinton to 75%+?

If non-whites go the way they want last election and clinton manages to get the women's vote like we're expecting = trump isn't going to win.
Trump has been told to shut his mouth. The GOP and his daughter have told him to zip it. As if it doesn't matter to us that he's a loose cannon with no class. Just hide who you are and voters will forgive and forget. They think we are dumb enough to believe he's not the horrible person he says he is every time he gets in front of a microphone.

And the funny thing is he's still a better choice for president than Cruz rubio kasich jeb Christie fiorino carson huckabee Paul etc.

Forum List

Back