Children of color are being frightened by Trump's divisive rhetoric

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
‘The Trump Effect’: Report says 2016 campaign is causing an ‘alarming level of fear and anxiety’ for children of color

Donald is legitimizing bullying, insults, and demeaning conversations. I heard on the radio this morning that work place hostility has dramatically increased, due to political discourse in the office and on the work site. It seems Donald is incapable of participating in a rational debate. His strong points are ranting, insults, and demeaning accusations.

True conservatives must be yearning for the days when their nominee actually addressed policies, positions, and facts, rather than launching into a diatribe of harassing insults. I am sorry for them...

‘The Trump Effect’: Report says 2016 campaign is causing an ‘alarming level of fear and anxiety’ for children of color

Donald is legitimizing bullying, insults, and demeaning conversations. I heard on the radio this morning that work place hostility has dramatically increased, due to political discourse in the office and on the work site. It seems Donald is incapable of participating in a rational debate. His strong points are ranting, insults, and demeaning accusations.

True conservatives must be yearning for the days when their nominee actually addressed policies, positions, and facts, rather than launching into a diatribe of harassing insults. I am sorry for them...

Cry me a river. Please....

Hopefully their days are numbered here before we send them back to the card box from which they came

-Geaux

Let's see, a survey was given to 5,000 teachers. We aren't given the wording of the questions nor any actual examples of the responses to that survey. We're just supposed to accept that this is proof that Trump is saying hateful stuff and it's upsetting little kids. OK then. Bummer.

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

top20_most_expansive_paintings_14.jpg

I do not doubt they are being frightened.

It is likely those responsible for frightening them, are all on the left. You know? Dummies like you.

Wasn't the bullying problem in the news before Trump came along.
Why isn't it the parents fault

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let him legalize anything he wants. But are we so bad to follow it? Don't we say no to racism? Then why should we be mean to those harmless "Non-Whites" ?

he should scare them. but he's just one person. it's his white trash kkk minions who should really scare them.

It was, but it is being encouraged and legitimized by the Bully in Chief wannabe.

It was, but it is being encouraged and legitimized by the Bully in Chief wannabe.
The Left frightens the little kiddies with absurd rhetoric about Trump, then blames Trump for frightening the little kiddies. Too funny....

Amazingly silly dupes like the OP, get duped over and over and over....................................

The Left frightens the little kiddies with absurd rhetoric about Trump, then blames Trump for frightening the little kiddies. Too funny....

Amazingly silly dupes like the OP, get duped over and over and over....................................

Have you listened to Donnie lately? Unless you fit his definition of 'Merican, you are not wanted. Then of course he throws his patented obscenities in there on occasion. he has the white, RW, racist, nutcase vote wrapped up!

Forum List

Back