Daughter of lesbian mothers speaks out against gay marriage

^^^ Now you are calling people's decision to go with what the Lord has to say a flaw??? May the Lord have mercy on your soul although I really don't expect him to if you are going to continue to have such an attitude on yourself. Oh and I don't remember ever once saying that my approval was needed. I do however believe that his approval is a whole other story and if you are going to keep trashing him, expecting to ever get any from him will only make your fall even harder than before.
I don't believe the Lord says what you say he said.

P.S. As far as I am concerned, this exchange between the two of us is now a thing of the past because I am done dealing with you if you are going to choose to be demon possessed.
Is that something the Lord says too?
The Lord has not made his feelings on this issue or any other inscrutable. That's why we have the Bible and the Church.

Also, we have psychology. There is psychological damage if kids grow up without their own or the complimentary gender as a parent. It is as if we are hardwired as homo sapiens to require both for a feeling of wellbeing and belonging....to guide us to find our own place in society as an adult.

Forum List

Back