Dastardly Dinesh D'Souza is a racist homophobic jerk. he doesn't deserve a pardon from Trump

More unapproved opinions. Can't have that. Any unapproved opinions must be punished.
Dinesh is still dumb enough to think simply saying "the democrats started the KKK" is some astute observation....it is not...only other dumb people think it is...

What Dinesh has had to admit himself when he gets owned in debate after debate is -- conservative right wing ideology is what created the KKK and every white supremacist group created since, also aligns itself on the same side of the POLITICAL SPECTRUM as the KKK

But that is when you apologists for racists start sticking your fingers in your ears and pretend you can't hear
Dinesh is not stupid. He may nbe dark-skinned, but he's not black.
He is stupid enough to think that people outside of the idiot racists he panders to will buy his bullshit -- which is why he gets owned in debates so much..

If anyone can watch this and not see how much of a fraud Dinesh and the people who push the same bullshit arguments are -- then you are either a racist or an idiot...or both..
I thought you were saying he was stupid because he was black. He's dark, but not black.

More unapproved opinions. Can't have that. Any unapproved opinions must be punished.
Dinesh is still dumb enough to think simply saying "the democrats started the KKK" is some astute observation....it is not...only other dumb people think it is...

What Dinesh has had to admit himself when he gets owned in debate after debate is -- conservative right wing ideology is what created the KKK and every white supremacist group created since, also aligns itself on the same side of the POLITICAL SPECTRUM as the KKK

But that is when you apologists for racists start sticking your fingers in your ears and pretend you can't hear
He is stupid enough to think that people outside of the idiot racists he panders to will buy his bullshit -- which is why he gets owned in debates so much..

If anyone can watch this and not see how much of a fraud Dinesh and the people who push the same bullshit arguments are -- then you are either a racist or an idiot...or both..
I thought you were saying he was stupid because he was black. He's dark, but not black.

You thought I said he was stupid because he is dark -- I never mentioned his skin color...

But I guess you can't help your self projections.....let me know when you able to address the points I made

You thought I said he was stupid because he is dark -- I never mentioned his skin color...

But I guess you can't help your self projections.....let me know when you able to address the points I made
I thought you said he was stupid because he's black, but he's not black.

Forum List

Back