Will Trump ever take blame for anything?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The blue wave has come and gone and still you got the orange guy denying it was all about our hatred of him. Pretend I'm on the ballot...they did and we won...now the orange maniac is denying he ever said the shit. I hate that Trump actually believes, everybody is as dumb as the suckers that still support and believe in his bullshit. News Flash, everybody save for the retards are getting tired of your white sorry ass, Trump!!

The blue wave has come and gone and still you got the orange guy denying it was all about our hatred of him. Pretend I'm on the ballot...they did and we won...now the orange maniac is denying he ever said the shit. I hate that Trump actually believes, everybody is as dumb as the suckers that still support and believe in his bullshit. News Flash, everybody save for the retards are getting tired of your white sorry ass, Trump!!
Yes, you can blame President Trump for PTDS. You know that hatred is a very bad thing to vote on. What did the Democrats have to offer the US citizens in the 2018 elections?

Yes, you can blame President Trump for PTDS. You know that hatred is a very bad thing to vote on. What did the Democrats have to offer the US citizens in the 2018 elections?

A solid check on the orange buffoon and carnival barker currently in office.

and dont forget property owner too..
1104975.gif

Oh look! Another little gathering of Trump haters. It's so cute when they mock and spit though it smells of a wretched desperation.

1104975.gif

Not sure what Drumpf living in your head has to do with my point?

Case in point. NOTHING. Just their TDS.

Case in point. NOTHING. Just their TDS.

Must be something. Drumpf is in a fucking rage over the elections. :rolleyes:

Trump won the midterms -- any objective person can see that Trump picking up 2 seats in the Senate (the first time that has been done in history, or since Bush did it) --- and Trump losing 40 seats in the house is a clear cut victory.

I figure the odds are about the same as they are for the regressives in this thread ever giving him credit .
I can only give Trump credit for things I believe he had a hand in -- I give GOP policy makers credit for not totally destroying a strong economy they inherited from Obama -- but Trump knows ZERO about the economy, that is why he can never talk in depth about it without looking like a dummy.

When Trump comes up with the Trumpcare plan he promised it would be so easy to do, I will give him credit for it if it does what he said it would..

Well, I am glad to see libtards are honest enough to admit their hatred! He wants the best for America and you hate him for that! Why dew ewe hate America?

Blue wave? Must have missed it. Damn!

I figure the odds are about the same as they are for the regressives in this thread ever giving him credit .
I can only give Trump credit for things I believe he had a hand in -- I give GOP policy makers credit for not totally destroying a strong economy they inherited from Obama -- but Trump knows ZERO about the economy, that is why he can never talk in depth about it without looking like a dummy.

When Trump comes up with the Trumpcare plan he promised it would be so easy to do, I will give him credit for it if it does what he said it would..
So, utterly delusional, it is.

Thanks for making that so clear.

1104975.gif

Not sure what Drumpf living in your head has to do with my point?
Trump in asslips head and racists under his bed. Poo, poo boy.

Forum List

Back