Dark Girls

Someone needs to make sure to quote everyone on his list.

Talk about a meltdown. This guy wins.

What exactly are the black issues that Obama needs to address?
Their inability to ever be responsible for themselves and their inability to operate within civilized society.

Bitch please. I"m responsible for myself and have been since age 18. And white people come to me for answers to their questions and help with their problems. I just reviewed a book for a white oriented gay Texas monthly. You must exist in bizarro world, and use way too many drugs.

Now to put an end to racist BS rhetoric
This message is hidden because JBeukema is on your ignore list.

Now talk bitch.

Now to put an end to racist BS rhetoric
This message is hidden because JBeukema is on your ignore list.

Now talk bitch.

Poet is such a coward.

He puts people on ignore and then cusses them out.

This is the first time I've ran across a militant racist Homo talking smack..

I wonder if he's this uppity with his boyfriend. :lol: :lol:

The "dark girls" say they are treated much better by white people then black people

He's reading. Don't let him fool ya.
I'm just wondering who he does wind up having left to talk to. The way he has been ranting and raving about white people being responsible for single parent blacks.....who would WANT to talk to him? Dude is wacko.

I knew that he was a loon the first day he was here.

He sent me a PM telling me that he was on the phone with his lawyer and was going to get this board shut down.

I just laughed at him and told him to go for it. :lol: :cuckoo:

It's a carry over from slavery times. Fair-skinned mulattos were valued over dark-skinned blacks. Blacks bought into it, and resentment and hatred resulted from it....even within our own families. Yep. Whites did a job with slavery...with lasting effects we're still grappling with today. Nice job.

Yet, you'd say you weren't "race-baiting" with the OP, were you, Tank?

Yet, Blacks were partaking in the slave game long before us. Hmmmm? Perhaps we picked up on their wonderful habits? Why no mention of the fact the tribal chiefs sold off their own people to the White slave-traders? Now they are bitching? What next? They want us to pay them back? Perhaps we should offer them more shiny trinkets like we did those hundreds of years ago?

Dude, you're from Canada. Your entire nation is on American welfare. Without us you'd be Russia's bitch. Go sit in the corner and let grown folks talk.

What about you Salt? Do you agree with what poet said?

Does the selling, breakup and systematic destruction of black families during slavery create a mindset that carries over today in the black community? Yes it does.

Is it the majority cause? No it's not.

I don't see it as "blame the white man". It happened, it has lasting effects past down through generations, but individuals chose to follow that path. We, as humans, have the ability to alter our future.

How stupid on your part. You summarily dismiss my assertion as "bunk", but don't provide an explanation as to what the root cause for the breakup of the black family is.
Blame the white man? Who else would be the blame? Did we bring ourselves here to America, to be abused, raped, murdered and forced to labor for no pay? Don't you think something so grave would have a lasting psychological effect on generations? To be scapegoated for everything from crime to poor education, completely ignoring poverty, and the instinctive quest to survive, at all costs, while being denied funds for resources that the white community receives without having to ask for it. And you think that is "our fault"?????????? The infrastructure of the entire country is failing, but no place, moreso than the inner city, where minorities are directly and concretely affected. And that's our fault? No jobs mean no opportunity to rise above poverty. No means for day care. No means for advancement. Then we hear cries of blacks not wanting to work. How ridiculous. People work to survive....and who doesn't want to survive?

So, let's blame ourselves...taking full responsibility, while "the white man" laughs in our face at the stupid, hapless negroes, who can't seem to get it together. Our lack of opportunity is our own fault...because with the outdated school textbooks and lack of working computer equipment, and quality teachers, we should still be able to compete with our well-equipped and well-endowed white counterparts, because, heck, we must be superhuman...we endured slavery. Everything else is a piece of cake, or should be.

Your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking. Where did I "summarily dismiss your assertion as "bunk"?

Do you believe in personal responsibility? Are you responsible for the choices you make? Who's job/responsibility is it to educate, nourish, discipline, your children? Who's responsibility is it to ensure that you and your children become productive members of your community/nation? If the schools are bad, fix the schools. As to slavery, or ancestors died for the right to read and to get an education. The least we should be able to do is attend a parent/teacher conference.

You're right.

We endured slavery, everything else IS a piece of cake.

This attitude black folks have towards "dark girls" is the same everywhere in the world.

Black people hate that their black, and hate those that are white.

Can a group get anymore racist?

Blacks don't like other blacks who get ahead... yet they complain when they're unable to get ahead.

It's a carry over from slavery times. Fair-skinned mulattos were valued over dark-skinned blacks. Blacks bought into it, and resentment and hatred resulted from it....even within our own families. Yep. Whites did a job with slavery...with lasting effects we're still grappling with today. Nice job.

Yet, you'd say you weren't "race-baiting" with the OP, were you, Tank?

It's because of slavery that blacks are racist against..blacker????

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I knew that he was a loon the first day he was here.

He sent me a PM telling me that he was on the phone with his lawyer and was going to get this board shut down.

I just laughed at him and told him to go for it. :lol: :cuckoo:
:cuckoo:

Does the selling, breakup and systematic destruction of black families during slavery create a mindset that carries over today in the black community? Yes it does.

Is it the majority cause? No it's not.

I don't see it as "blame the white man". It happened, it has lasting effects past down through generations, but individuals chose to follow that path. We, as humans, have the ability to alter our future.

How stupid on your part. You summarily dismiss my assertion as "bunk", but don't provide an explanation as to what the root cause for the breakup of the black family is.
Blame the white man? Who else would be the blame? Did we bring ourselves here to America, to be abused, raped, murdered and forced to labor for no pay? Don't you think something so grave would have a lasting psychological effect on generations? To be scapegoated for everything from crime to poor education, completely ignoring poverty, and the instinctive quest to survive, at all costs, while being denied funds for resources that the white community receives without having to ask for it. And you think that is "our fault"?????????? The infrastructure of the entire country is failing, but no place, moreso than the inner city, where minorities are directly and concretely affected. And that's our fault? No jobs mean no opportunity to rise above poverty. No means for day care. No means for advancement. Then we hear cries of blacks not wanting to work. How ridiculous. People work to survive....and who doesn't want to survive?

So, let's blame ourselves...taking full responsibility, while "the white man" laughs in our face at the stupid, hapless negroes, who can't seem to get it together. Our lack of opportunity is our own fault...because with the outdated school textbooks and lack of working computer equipment, and quality teachers, we should still be able to compete with our well-equipped and well-endowed white counterparts, because, heck, we must be superhuman...we endured slavery. Everything else is a piece of cake, or should be.

Your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking. Where did I "summarily dismiss your assertion as "bunk"?

You essentially did, by stating my explanation of the emasculation of the black male via slavery, didn't happen.

Do you believe in personal responsibility? Are you responsible for the choices you make? Who's job/responsibility is it to educate, nourish, discipline, your children? Who's responsibility is it to ensure that you and your children become productive members of your community/nation? If the schools are bad, fix the schools. As to slavery, or ancestors died for the right to read and to get an education. The least we should be able to do is attend a parent/teacher conference.

Give me a friggin break. You sound like a Fox News soundbyte. How dare you ask me that. I worked almost 25 years, long and hard, for everything I ever got. I pride myself in taking responsibility for myself. Children? I'm a gay man....I don't have any children, thankfully.
So you're off the mark on that one. My mother was an educator, and one of the best elementary school teachers I have ever seen. She was always visbly and demostratively involved in my schooling, and managed to send my brother and I to private parochial school, single-handedly, for 4 and 3 years, respectively.

You're right.

We endured slavery, everything else IS a piece of cake.

Really? How would you know that? You seem more an apologist for white people behaving badly.

This attitude black folks have towards "dark girls" is the same everywhere in the world.

Black people hate that their black, and hate those that are white.

Can a group get anymore racist?

Blacks don't like other blacks who get ahead... yet they complain when they're unable to get ahead.

It's just like when you put a bunch of crabs in a bucket.

They all try to escape by climbing out.

But just as soon as one of the crabs reaches the top to get out.

Another crab will grab him and pulling back in the bucket.

Forum List

Back