Dark Girls

This attitude black folks have towards "dark girls" is the same everywhere in the world.

Black people hate that their black, and hate those that are white.

Can a group get anymore racist?

Blacks don't like other blacks who get ahead... yet they complain when they're unable to get ahead.

I hope you have evidence to support your ridiculous position. Do you possess insider info?
I see evidence of backstabbing from all quarters...not only black ones.

Salt seems to have more patience. This guy, though. Didn't take long for him to come unglued, plus I was waiting for him to go off on any black person who argued his stance. He didn't disappoint. :lol:

It's a carry over from slavery times. Fair-skinned mulattos were valued over dark-skinned blacks. Blacks bought into it, and resentment and hatred resulted from it....even within our own families. Yep. Whites did a job with slavery...with lasting effects we're still grappling with today. Nice job.

Yet, you'd say you weren't "race-baiting" with the OP, were you, Tank?

It's because of slavery that blacks are racist against..blacker????

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Did I say that, or did you misunderstand what I wrote.? Please don't talk about things you don't know about or don't understand.

Salt seems to have more patience. This guy, though. Didn't take long for him to come unglued, plus I was waiting for him to go off on any black person who argued his stance. He didn't disappoint. :lol:

Poet is what you call a self hating black.

He hates the idea of another black getting ahead in life.

Because in his twisted mind. He thinks that that will somehow demean him.

So he preaches victimization and mental slavery to keep his people in check. :doubt:

How stupid on your part. You summarily dismiss my assertion as "bunk", but don't provide an explanation as to what the root cause for the breakup of the black family is.
Blame the white man? Who else would be the blame? Did we bring ourselves here to America, to be abused, raped, murdered and forced to labor for no pay? Don't you think something so grave would have a lasting psychological effect on generations? To be scapegoated for everything from crime to poor education, completely ignoring poverty, and the instinctive quest to survive, at all costs, while being denied funds for resources that the white community receives without having to ask for it. And you think that is "our fault"?????????? The infrastructure of the entire country is failing, but no place, moreso than the inner city, where minorities are directly and concretely affected. And that's our fault? No jobs mean no opportunity to rise above poverty. No means for day care. No means for advancement. Then we hear cries of blacks not wanting to work. How ridiculous. People work to survive....and who doesn't want to survive?

So, let's blame ourselves...taking full responsibility, while "the white man" laughs in our face at the stupid, hapless negroes, who can't seem to get it together. Our lack of opportunity is our own fault...because with the outdated school textbooks and lack of working computer equipment, and quality teachers, we should still be able to compete with our well-equipped and well-endowed white counterparts, because, heck, we must be superhuman...we endured slavery. Everything else is a piece of cake, or should be.

Your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking. Where did I "summarily dismiss your assertion as "bunk"?

You essentially did, by stating my explanation of the emasculation of the black male via slavery, didn't happen.

Do you believe in personal responsibility? Are you responsible for the choices you make? Who's job/responsibility is it to educate, nourish, discipline, your children? Who's responsibility is it to ensure that you and your children become productive members of your community/nation? If the schools are bad, fix the schools. As to slavery, or ancestors died for the right to read and to get an education. The least we should be able to do is attend a parent/teacher conference.

Give me a friggin break. You sound like a Fox News soundbyte. How dare you ask me that. I worked almost 25 years, long and hard, for everything I ever got. I pride myself in taking responsibility for myself. Children? I'm a gay man....I don't have any children, thankfully.
So you're off the mark on that one. My mother was an educator, and one of the best elementary school teachers I have ever seen. She was always visbly and demostratively involved in my schooling, and managed to send my brother and I to private parochial school, single-handedly, for 4 and 3 years, respectively.

You're right.

We endured slavery, everything else IS a piece of cake.

Really? How would you know that? You seem more an apologist for white people behaving badly.

I was using the collective "you".

You were responsible enough to "work long and hard for everything you got", but that's not a responsibility for other blacks? You were responsible for your choices and actions, but they aren't? Your mother, a black woman, was responsible for you and your brother's education, but other black parents aren't responsible for theirs?

Your views on the responsibility and drive of blacks is on par with Tank, William Joyce and the rest of their ilk on this board.

I view this as having a family fight, in public.

Poet is what you call a self hating black.

He hates the idea of another black getting ahead in life.

Because in his twisted mind. He thinks that that will somehow demean him.

So he preaches victimization and mental slavery to keep his people in check. :doubt:

I've noticed this.

Your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking. Where did I "summarily dismiss your assertion as "bunk"?

You essentially did, by stating my explanation of the emasculation of the black male via slavery, didn't happen.

Do you believe in personal responsibility? Are you responsible for the choices you make? Who's job/responsibility is it to educate, nourish, discipline, your children? Who's responsibility is it to ensure that you and your children become productive members of your community/nation? If the schools are bad, fix the schools. As to slavery, or ancestors died for the right to read and to get an education. The least we should be able to do is attend a parent/teacher conference.

Give me a friggin break. You sound like a Fox News soundbyte. How dare you ask me that. I worked almost 25 years, long and hard, for everything I ever got. I pride myself in taking responsibility for myself. Children? I'm a gay man....I don't have any children, thankfully.
So you're off the mark on that one. My mother was an educator, and one of the best elementary school teachers I have ever seen. She was always visbly and demostratively involved in my schooling, and managed to send my brother and I to private parochial school, single-handedly, for 4 and 3 years, respectively.

You're right.

We endured slavery, everything else IS a piece of cake.

Really? How would you know that? You seem more an apologist for white people behaving badly.

You were responsible enough to "work long and hard for everything you got", but that's not a responsibility for other blacks? You were responsible for your choices and actions, but they aren't? Your mother, a black woman, was responsible for you and your brother's education, but other black parents aren't responsible for theirs?

Your views on the responsibility and drive of blacks is on par with Tank, William Joyce and the rest of their ilk on this board.

I'm sorry that you're confused. But you aren't the spokesperson for or against black people. Don't make like your opinion is the end all and/or the be all, because it is not.

Family? You are taking way too many liberties. We have nothing in common outside of our race....if, in fact you are black, which I'm not completely convinced of. This is more of you embarrassing yourself more than anything else.

Hey poet, why don't you write us a poem?

I'm sorry that you're confused. But you aren't the spokesperson for or against black people. Don't make like your opinion is the end all and/or the be all, because it is not.

And you are the spokesman for or against black people?

Is your opinion "we endured slavery. Everything else is a piece of cake"?

Family? You are taking way too many liberties. We have nothing in common outside of our race....if, in fact you are black, which I'm not completely convinced of. This is more of you embarrassing yourself more than anything else.

You could be the Al Jolson of this message board, but I'll debate you as the person you say you are.

Embarrassment thy name is Poet.

You could be the Al Jolson of this message board, but I'll debate you as the person you say you are.

Well, at least we now know you are an older gent. You know who Al Jolson was. My dad loved amos and andy but I barely remember them.

Well, at least we now know you are an older gent. You know who Al Jolson was. My dad loved amos and andy but I barely remember them.

If 48 is considered older, which to some I guess it is. I'm a font of useless trivia.

Useless trivia comes in handy sometimes. I learned today what a tilba was, right here on this board. I'm 58, soon to be 59. I should've known what it was called but I still like "curlies" or "squigglies" better. :lol:

And incidents, like the one you mentioned are only indicative of the rampant raciism and discrimination against African-American firefighters across the U.S.

Expecting a Negro to do its job is racism... riiiight...

They took the guys who did best on the tests, demonstrating a knowledge of thermodynamics, accelerants, firefighting methods, and related skillsets, as well as meeting the physical fitness requirements.

If a disproportionate number are Christians, or Negroes, or Muslims, or Whites, so be it. The day I'm trapped in a building, i don't want a black firefighter coming to get me, or a jewish firefighter, or a native american firefighter, or a muslim firefighter, or a white firefighter, or an atheist firefighter, or a pastafarian firefighter- I want the best firefighter we have- PERIOD.

That's the ONLY criterion I give a damn about.

Why do i bother with you idiots?

I'm sure the occupants of Hell want a tall glass of ice water, but seldom get it.
When I go into a store, I want the best salesperson imaginable, but I seldom get it.
When I need a handyman to repair what ails my apartment, I usually get somebody who does the job "half-assed". So lower your expectations....as I have lowered mine. Idiot.
So instead of wanting to city to hire good firefighters, we should lower our expectations and accept ****** firefighters?

So you think all black firefighters are worse than firefighters of other races... and that negroes can never compete or be successful unless the bar is lowered for them...

interesting

Last edited:

Forum List

Back