Dark Energy - God?

Where is the Universe?

Just take a left @ Jupiter

~S~

But honestly, don't you ever ask that question? Scientists talk about 'the Universe' but hardly ever define just where the 'Universe' exists. I know, for scientific purposes they must categorize their boundary limits but where are those boundaries?
emilysquotes-com-universe-strange-weird-imagine-amazing-science-intelligent-dream-arthur-stanley-eddington.jpg

~S~

Correct! No one knows where it is or even what it consists of. “Dark matter” is just a name given to parts of the Universe we do not currently understand fully.

Where is the Universe?

~S~

But honestly, don't you ever ask that question? Scientists talk about 'the Universe' but hardly ever define just where the 'Universe' exists. I know, for scientific purposes they must categorize their boundary limits but where are those boundaries?
emilysquotes-com-universe-strange-weird-imagine-amazing-science-intelligent-dream-arthur-stanley-eddington.jpg

~S~

Correct! No one knows where it is or even what it consists of. “Dark matter” is just a name given to parts of the Universe we do not currently understand fully.

Possibly Nikola Tesla>>>>

Tesla & the Aether by Eugene Mallove | Aether Force

~S~

Dark Energy seems to be something Science has not quantified or qualified. They know it has mass and that it is ubiquitous in the Universe. Could we call DE....God?
Before mass there was only energy. All energy dark or light is god. We are not made in the image of god, we and all things in the universe are made of tiny portions of the supreme being!
Actually space and time which is comprised of matter and energy were created from nothing about 14 billion years ago.
out of nothing comes nothing!
Not necessarily.

God is no thing.

Space and time were created from nothing. Nothing is no thing.

Where is the Universe?

~S~

~S~

It is more or less a fudge factor.

The painter is not the painting.

No.

God does not have a physical manifestation in natural phenomena within the universe.

The only physical manifestation of God in this universe is his Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Eucharist, which is His Body and Blood.
who are you to say what god is or can do???

?RE: Dark Energy - God?
※→ progressive hunter, Blackrook, et al,

The characteristics of the Supreme Being, assuming there is such an entity, are undefined. And being undefined and in an indeterminant form → it is difficult (if not impossible) for a human to quantify the "life force" of a "sentient being," let alone the creator of the "life force" of a "sentient being," assuming the vision of the Supreme Being is that of a creator of all things (α → ω).

No.

God does not have a physical manifestation in natural phenomena within the universe.

The only physical manifestation of God in this universe is his Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Eucharist, which is His Body and Blood.
(QUESTIONS)

◈ How do we know that the Supreme Being has no physical manifestation? How does the Supreme being demonstrate its presence (the state of existing)? What evidence is there for the existence of a "Supreme Being?"

◈ What is a "natural phenomena?" Is there some other type of "phenomena?"

◈ What does "within the universe" mean? Is there an "outside the universe?"

◈ If there is a Supreme Being, what precludes the existence of other mysterious entities, magical powers or supernatural forces?

Most Respectfully,
R

?RE: Dark Energy - God?
※→ progressive hunter, Blackrook, et al,

The characteristics of the Supreme Being, assuming there is such an entity, are undefined. And being undefined and in an indeterminant form → it is difficult (if not impossible) for a human to quantify the "life force" of a "sentient being," let alone the creator of the "life force" of a "sentient being," assuming the vision of the Supreme Being is that of a creator of all things (α → ω).

No.

(QUESTIONS)

◈ How do we know that the Supreme Being has no physical manifestation? How does the Supreme being demonstrate its presence (the state of existing)? What evidence is there for the existence of a "Supreme Being?"

◈ What is a "natural phenomena?" Is there some other type of "phenomena?"

◈ What does "within the universe" mean? Is there an "outside the universe?"

◈ If there is a Supreme Being, what precludes the existence of other mysterious entities, magical powers or supernatural forces?

Most Respectfully,
R

for me to even try and answer would show a level of arrogance not even donald trump has

RE: Dark Energy - God?
⁜→ et al,

Astrophysicists and Cosmologist are making observations that, based on what we know today, cannot be accounted → without (as one possible solution) additional mass and energy.

Ok great but what do you think DE is?

Wouldn't know... wouldn't care. When the scientists figure it out, if it exists at all, they'll let me know.
(COMMENT)

The idea that we understand what we mean when we say "energy" actually questions in itself. When we look at a distant galaxy and see it exhibit motions and shapes at speeds that are not explainable at our current level of understanding.

(REMEMBER "PSR")

The Principle of Sufficient Reason (PSR):

PSR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Where is the Universe?

~S~

~S~

Assuming it can be weighed. My understanding is this is how secular scientists know that it exists. I agree it is parts of the universe yet unseen as the universe has expanded too far for our current telescopes. The Bible states there is a boundary and that the edges of the universe curves like a scroll, i.e. spacetime curves as we approach the event horizon (guessing that it curves up). Science backed up the Bible in that we found the shape of the universe to be flat like the middle part of a scroll when it was thought to be saddle-shaped before that.

RE: Dark Energy - God?
⁜→ et al,

Astrophysicists and Cosmologist are making observations that, based on what we know today, cannot be accounted → without (as one possible solution) additional mass and energy.

Ok great but what do you think DE is?

Wouldn't know... wouldn't care. When the scientists figure it out, if it exists at all, they'll let me know.
(COMMENT)

The idea that we understand what we mean when we say "energy" actually questions in itself. When we look at a distant galaxy and see it exhibit motions and shapes at speeds that are not explainable at our current level of understanding.

(REMEMBER "PSR")

The Principle of Sufficient Reason (PSR):

Most Respectfully,
R
Not necessarily. Their assumption is based upon the speed of light being constant.

No one really knows if the speed of light is the same between galaxies that are billions of light years apart.

One thing we do know is that the age of the universe is not infinite. So I don’t believe in a cyclical universe. Which means there is no Big Crunch, and has never been a Big Crunch. Dark matter is just a fudge factor to justify what we think we are observing and which inspection of the SLoT reveals.

So we are left with two choices. Either we don’t understand the speed of light in deep space or there really is some mysterious mass that no one has ever observed or measured. Given the magnitude of so called dark energy I find the latter not likely.

Dark Energy seems to be something Science has not quantified or qualified. They know it has mass and that it is ubiquitous in the Universe. Could we call DE....God?

Dark Energy is an invention to make the math right. Correct?

I agree it is parts of the universe yet unseen as the universe has expanded too far for our current telescopes.
Then you have little understanding of this topic and really should go read up on it before commenting again. Scientists believe that a lot of dark matter exists in our galaxy, because they have measured its gravitational effects. By the way, that's "weighing" it.

“Dark matter” is just a name given to parts of the Universe we do not currently understand fully.
But the name is not chosen at random. "Dark" is chosen, because it doesn't seem to interact in any way with photons or visible matter. "Matter" is chosen, because it does interact through the force of gravity with both.

Scientists believe that a lot of dark matter exists in our galaxy, because they have measured its gravitational effects. By the way, that's "weighing" it.

Otay.

Believe.
Isn't that faith-based science? Just because secular/atheist scientists believe, you believe?

What you stated is not the only explanation is it?

Believe. Isn't that faith-based science?
No. because, when it is said "scientists believe", it doesn't mean they are "absolutely certain". The word "believe" is not equal in all cases in which it is used. It can be parsed further, if I am forced to pander to charlatans like you who try to wedge their magical horseshit into semantic gray areas.

"Scientists tend to think it likely that" is more accurate, but more wordy. But I will remember to treat you like a retard and use special language for you, from now on.

Believe. Isn't that faith-based science?
No. because, when it is said "scientists believe", it doesn't mean they are "absolutely certain". The word "believe" is not equal in all cases in which it is used. It can be parsed further, if I am forced to pander to charlatans like you who try to wedge their magical horseshit into semantic gray areas.

"Scientists tend to think it likely that" is more accurate, but more wordy. But I will remember to treat you like a retard and use special language for you, from now on.

Haha. This is hilarious. Finally, you have answered my question and when I ask for clarification, you go back to ad hominem attacks. You are useless. Even I know there is more than one explanation of dark energy and dark matter. However, it isn't what creation science "believe." But I digress, I wasn't referring to creation science at all, but explanations of what secular/atheist scientists have come up with.

I wish I knew what de was I think its the secret to the universe . we may never know what it is.

and when I ask for clarification, you go back to ad hominem attacks
No, I clearly and directly explained why what you said was stupid. Then i called you stupidm I did not rely on the fact that you are stupid to make my point. You should not use terms like ad hominem, when you dont know what they mscientis

Even I know there is more than one explanation of dark energy and dark matter.
Which has zero bearing on the comments to which you responded,to wit, that your comment about regions of the univetse beyond the horizon was stupid and irrelevant, and that scientits think our own galaxy has plenty of dark matter.

All science is atheist, dumbass.

Forum List

Back