Who should I admire more?

Bezukhov

Anarcho-Capitalist
Jan 26, 2010
Providence, R.I.
Looking at the history of both Islam and Christianity both are particularly violent, and in equal measures. Being neither a Christian nor a Muslim (I'm in fact a Devout Agnostic) who deserves my deepest respect? Muslims who killed because Mohamed commanded them to, or Christians, who killed in spite of what Jesus taught?

Looking at the history of both Islam and Christianity both are particularly violent, and in equal measures. Being neither a Christian nor a Muslim (I'm in fact a Devout Agnostic) who deserves my deepest respect? Muslims who killed because Mohamed commanded them to, or Christians, who killed in spite of what Jesus taught?

Here is where we're supposed to pretend the "devout agnostic" will respect either one, who he believes to be "particularly violent".

Sure, sure. Pull my other leg.

Moses perhaps, he came down from the mountain and told his people to pick up their swords to kill their brothers, friends and neighbors. 3000 died that day. They became the Levites, the priests.

You see what you want to see.

Maybe a full accounting is in order.

Here is where we're supposed to pretend the "devout agnostic" will respect either one, who he believes to be "particularly violent".

Sure, sure. Pull my other leg.

I say for the individual they should respect those that live peacefully, preach to those that do not...

Oh, I respect Taoism even though I am more of a Buddhist with a sour look on my face...

I think that it doesn't matter what religion you look at, if that religion gains political power run for you life.

An interesting take you have.

Islam is 600 years younger. Should we compare it to pre-reformation Christianity?

Forum List

Back