Danish newspaper says won't print Prophet cartoons

Criticism and ridicule are not the same thing as hate speech... all your protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.
Islam will not be allowed to change our laws in its favor.
Our laws change all of the time.

50 years ago who would have ever believed that homo marriage would be legal?

As the muslim population in the US grows and politicians pander to the new demographic.

The Islamic agenda will become a political force felt both in the courts and the ballot box. ... :cool:

Criticism and ridicule are not the same thing as hate speech... all your protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.
Islam will not be allowed to change our laws in its favor.
Our laws change all of the time.

50 years ago who would have ever believed that homo marriage would be legal?

As the muslim population in the US grows and politicians pander to the new demographic.

The Islamic agenda will become a political force felt both in the courts and the ballot box. ... :cool:
that may or may not happen Sunni......the Muslim guy i worked with when i asked him if his kids follow Muslim teachings,he told me....they are so Americanized its ridiculous....and he said many at the Mosque here in Anaheim have expressed the same thing about their kids.....when Muslim kids see others of their age group doing what they do,they just may want that too....there is a difference in being free and being subjugated.....

......the Muslim guy i worked with when i asked him if his kids follow Muslim teachings,he told me....they are so Americanized its ridiculous....and he said many at the Mosque here in Anaheim have expressed the same thing about their kids.....when Muslim kids see others of their age group doing what they do,they just may want that too....there is a difference in being free and being subjugated.....
We see that happen to some youth also.

Which is why our mosque tries to provide youth activities geared towards Islam. ..... :cool:

......the Muslim guy i worked with when i asked him if his kids follow Muslim teachings,he told me....they are so Americanized its ridiculous....and he said many at the Mosque here in Anaheim have expressed the same thing about their kids.....when Muslim kids see others of their age group doing what they do,they just may want that too....there is a difference in being free and being subjugated.....

Which is why our mosque tries to provide youth activities geared towards Islam. ..... :cool:
so do you think the Islamic Females here would want to be treated like the woman in Islamic Countries are treated?....like with dress and driving and education?....

so do you think the Islamic Females here would want to be treated like the woman in Islamic Countries are treated?....like with dress and driving and education?....

Some do. Some muslim youth are just sent home if they get too far out of line. The ethnic middle eastern females aren't the ones you have to worry about. It's the western convert women who want the dress and restrictions. It's the western convert women who are the most radical. Those are the women who are rushing to be wives of jihad fighters.

You're American and in favor of Limiting free speech?
Free speech is already limited in America.

It's against the law to falsely yell "fire" in a crowded theater.

Incite a riot by public speaking.

Or to threaten the life of a government official both verbally or by print.

So making derogatory cartoons of Islam or the Prophet should be added to the list of crimes. ..... :cool:

Free speech is more respected in the USA than in 99% of the free world. I guess you're very ignorant regarding laws of other states.

Forum List

Back