Dana Perino: "We Did Not Have a Terrorist Attack on Our Country During President Bush

Amazing, such amazing wit as this will bring Johnny Carson forth from his grave just to have you on the Tonight Show!!!!

A new client had just come in to see a famous lawyer.
"Can you tell me how much you charge?", said the client.
"Of course", the lawyer replied, "I charge $200 to answer three questions!"
"Well that's a bit steep, isn't it?"
"Yes it is", said the lawyer, "And what's your third question?"

Zzz.

Try harder.

Try again.

Jay Leno has nothing on this guy!!! pure comedy gold!!!

Q: Why is going to a meeting of the Bar Association like going into a bait shop?
A: Because of the abundance of suckers, leeches, maggots and nightcrawlers

Zzz.

Try harder.

Try again.

Zzz.

Try harder.

Try again.

Q: Why is going to a meeting of the Bar Association like going into a bait shop?

Zzz.

Try harder.

Try again.

Brilliant simply brilliant!!! Reminds me of a young Robin Williams!!!

A lawyer's dog, running around town unleashed, heads for a butcher shop and steals a roast. The butcher goes to the lawyer's office and asks, "if a dog running unleashed steals a piece of meat from my store, do I have a right to demand payment for the meat from the dog's owner?" The lawyer answers, "Absolutely."

"Then you owe me $8.50. Your dog was loose and stole a roast from me today."

The lawyer, without a word, writes the butcher a check for $8.50. The butcher, having a feeling of satisfaction, leaves.

Three days later, the butcher finds a bill from the lawyer: $100 due for a consultation.

Zzz.

Try harder.

Try again.

A lawyer's dog, running around town unleashed, heads for a butcher shop and steals a roast. The butcher goes to the lawyer's office and asks, "if a dog running unleashed steals a piece of meat from my store, do I have a right to demand payment for the meat from the dog's owner?" The lawyer answers, "Absolutely."

The lawyer, without a word, writes the butcher a check for $8.50. The butcher, having a feeling of satisfaction, leaves.

Three days later, the butcher finds a bill from the lawyer: $100 due for a consultation.

Not a hint of originality. No effort is shown by your choice of stale material or copy and paste efforts.

You must try harder if you ever wish to make any kind of good impression.

Zzz.

Try harder.

Try again.

Not a hint of originality. No effort is shown by your choice of stale material or copy and paste efforts.

Damn!!!! With this type of comedic brilliance you could put sitcom writers out of business!!!

A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. To his dismay, there were thousands of people ahead of him in line to see St. Peter. But, to his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the lawyer was standing. St. Peter greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter and one of his assistants took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line into a comfortable chair by his desk.

The lawyer said, "I don't mind all this attention, but what makes me so special?"

St. Peter replied, "Well, I've added up all the hours for which you billed your clients, and by my calculation you must be about 193 years old!"

Damn!!!! With this type of comedic brilliance you could put sitcom writers out of business!!!

A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. To his dismay, there were thousands of people ahead of him in line to see St. Peter. But, to his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the lawyer was standing. St. Peter greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter and one of his assistants took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line into a comfortable chair by his desk.

The lawyer said, "I don't mind all this attention, but what makes me so special?"

St. Peter replied, "Well, I've added up all the hours for which you billed your clients, and by my calculation you must be about 193 years old!"

Copy and paste is still not the same as actual effort.

Grading on a curve, you still fail.

But do keep trying.

But do keep trying.

Move over Rowan and Martin!!!

A man went to a brain store to get some brain to complete a study. He sees a sign remarking on the quality of professional brain offerred at this particular brain store. He begins to question the butcher about the cost of these brains.

"How much does it cost for engineer brain?"

"Three dollars an ounce."

"How much does it cost for programmer brain?"

"Four dollars an ounce."

"How much for lawyer brain?"

"$1,000 an ounce."

"Why is lawyer brain so much more?"

"Do you know how many lawyers we had to kill to get one ounce of brain?"

But do keep trying.

A man went to a brain store to get some brain to complete a study. He sees a sign remarking on the quality of professional brain offerred at this particular brain store. He begins to question the butcher about the cost of these brains.

"Four dollars an ounce."

"$1,000 an ounce."

In the world of Loosey, here, "show some effort" translates into "copy and paste some more!"

Still, your failure is a failure no matter how you slice it.

But do keep trying.

"Four dollars an ounce."

"$1,000 an ounce."

In the world of Loosey, here, "show some effort" translates into "copy and paste some more!"

Still, your failure is a failure no matter how you slice it.

Give this man the congressional certificate in comedic excellence!!! bravo, bravo

Two lawyers were out hunting when they came upon a couple of tracks. After close examination, the first lawyer declared them to be deer tracks. The second lawyer disagreed, insisting they must be elk tracks.

They were still arguing when the train hit them.

Forum List

Back