Damn!

Mr. P said:
Judge shot in Atlanta...along with several others...1:30hrs ago...

Not my wife.
That's Cruel, funny but cruel...
You should go back to your name on NV.org.

Mr. P said:
Judge shot in Atlanta...along with several others...1:30hrs ago...

Not my wife.

I actually thought of you when I heard the report. Then they said "he" when talking about the Judge. I hope he wasn't a close friend of your wife's either.

no1tovote4 said:
I actually thought of you when I heard the report. Then they said "he" when talking about the Judge. I hope he wasn't a close friend of your wife's either.
I haven't talked with her yet...I don't know if she even knows the guy...She may, but she works outside of Atlanta..

Mr. P said:
I'm hearing three of the four shot have died.

Wow, on the way in all I heard was that the Judge and the Recorder had died, nobody else. Now we hear there are four shot instead of three? I wish they would actually gather more information rather than always try to be first to report it. How about first to report it right?!

the judge, court reporter, and now one deputy who died at the hospital. The other deputy suffered 'grazing' wounds and should be ok.

This is all horrible!! I have been watching too. They say the judge was very well liked and respected. I just was thinking,all he did was get up to go to work....

krisy said:
This is all horrible!! I have been watching too. They say the judge was very well liked and respected. I just was thinking,all he did was get up to go to work....
Some Public service is Dangerous I guess.

Forum List

Back