DAMN Pistachios!!!!

They are addictive.

If I ever win the Mega Million lottery, I'm going to hire someone just to shell them so I can shove handfulls of them in my mouth.

Adoreeeeeeeeee pistachios!!!!!!! so delicious!!!!!!!! mmmmmmm :D:D:D

hey...and also ...have you tried pistachio ice cream? or little sweet cakes with a pistachio filling?

O M G !!!!!!:eusa_clap:

Adoreeeeeeeeee pistachios!!!!!!! so delicious!!!!!!!! mmmmmmm :D:D:D

hey...and also ...have you tried pistachio ice cream? or little sweet cakes with a pistachio filling?

O M G !!!!!!:eusa_clap:

My absolute favorite ice cream!! Cant say I've tried the cakes with pistachio filling.....yet.
You have to try pistachio crusted Mahi,Mahi or any fish for that matter.:eusa_drool:

They are addictive.

If I ever win the Mega Million lottery, I'm going to hire someone just to shell them so I can shove handfulls of them in my mouth.

You can buy shelled pistachios at Costco, bub.

They are addictive.

They are a little pricey. But like a drunk,I'll figure a way to rationalize the expenditure.
I just cant help but buy em when I walk by that huge tub of em.

I only buy very, very, verrrrry salty pistachios..... not the ones without salt! (I know, I know...it's just that I like it salty :tongue:)

I bought a big can of those at Sam's Klub once upon a time. They were shelled already.
I got burnt out fast. Thought I was gonna hurl.

At least when they're in the shells, it slows down the consumption rate.

I bought a big can of those at Sam's Klub once upon a time. They were shelled already.
I got burnt out fast. Thought I was gonna hurl.

At least when they're in the shells, it slows down the consumption rate.

They cost more when they're de-shelled. At least they did at Walgreens when I bought a bag. They were bad... never agian.

Forum List

Back